Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? (27224 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / Would You Receive The Covid-19 Vaccine If Offered To You Without Clinical Trial? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Thoughty2(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2021
I will not receive it yet. Not because I think it has anything to do with the Antichrist, but because it is still under testing phase.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Dididrumz(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2021
There are too many conspiracy theories concerning these vaccines.

The whole thing is just any how any how.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by 247man: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2021
QuietHammer:
Don't be surprised, some brain-dead morons will reject it on religious grounds

You are the brain-dead slowpoke for not respecting other people’s belief and way of life!!!

6 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Bmaster(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2021
onoms4luv:
You mean the untested covid vaccine. No way.

we survived last year without the vaccine, what makes you believe we won't survive this year without the vaccine.

only the gods knows best
Only God knows the best not gods.

The gods may be wise yes I agreed,but they don't know the best
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by InvertedHammer: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2021
/
Those who took the vaccine are working tirelessly to goad more people into taking it. Misery loves company.

If you survived SARS, H1N1 and Ebola without vaccines, there is no reason to hurriedly take this Covid-19. Didn't we think ebola was the end of the world? It came and left. So will Covid-19. You don't have to lend yourself to be a guinea pig. Oyibo can find ways to sue for financial compensation if something goes wrong. Can you? Don't be a blind follower.

/

8 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by thundafire: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2021
puyol005:
NOPE, cos I still do not trust the West and our crooked government. I no fit be another man lab rat.
but u took the jab for polio,yellow fever and others,so why don't you reject them and also don't let ur kids have it too. Believing useless conspiracy theories

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by oyeb15: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2021
The Vaccine is primarily meant to break our natural body resistance against future World controlling virus.

The opportunity came when covid was invented but they were sad they haven't finished testing it on all races DNA,stem cells, mutation before the stewpid Chinese doctor leaked d virus out

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by thundafire: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2021
infini771:
1 If it is not a DNA vaccine
2 if it will not make me a genetically modified human beings.
3 it does not come with a microchip to be implanted in my forehead or right hand
4 if it will not change my DNA
nothing can change a DNA of a person. No believe shit but u gladly took the jab for TB,polio vaccines abi

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Frustrated007: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2021
YouTube recommends at least four new conspiracy theories every day on my feed.
Dididrumz:
There are too many conspiracy theories concerning these vaccines.

The whole thing is just any how any how.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Olufhemy(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Not until we can ascertain it's success rate & our minds disabused as to it's mortality rate.
Africans aren't test materials or guinea pigs.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Romanoff(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2021
I know there are a lot of conspiracy theories about the vaccine being the mark of the beast, i laugh at such insinuations cause a study of the Word of God doesn't say so and an event is to happen before this mark will be given.

The only reason I won't take it immediately it arrives in Nigeria is cause I believe the vaccines were rushed due to big pharma companies wanting to cash out.

Make I see how the vaccines go be for those wey take am fes, I no go be lab rat.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Dronyemachi53(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2021
infini771:
1 If it is not a DNA vaccine
2 if it will not make me a genetically modified human beings.
3 it does not come with a microchip to be implanted in my forehead or right hand
4 if it will not change my DNA

The third point proves that you are a dummy; a very big one

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by phantom24: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Good to know that you're in the UK, i hope you're aware that Nigeria's covid-19 is different from the ones you have over there? All we need is for you guys to be covid-Free & our own will vanish in no time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by panpan(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2021
imagrg:
OH! Yes!
If it will stop me from wearing 'facemask' which often makes me have short of breath.

You will still be asked to put on a facemask, whether you take the vaccine or not.

The vaccine is not a cure and it does not prevent transmission from one person to another.

If you are having shortness of breath and a facemask is required, then as much as possible cover only your mouth with the facemask; let your nose be free.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by od501: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2021
QuietHammer:

Educated illiterate. I bet u don't a reason behind your narcist comment. You know nothing apart from the western rubbish u have fed with in schools!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Jimmy231: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2021
QuietHammer:
Untested covid 19 vaccines for developing countries where you put ur 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Stavross(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2021
As long as it works, why wouldn't I?

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Asquare84(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2021
I will pray to God to protect me against covid 21
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by symbianDON(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2021
vaccine that is a means to an end? count me out kpatakpata

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by NADFOR: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2021
Nop
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Blueblood78: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2021
no...to be frank i don't trust billgate and co
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by bluefilm: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2021
Baoo4eva:
It would be nice to see what nigerian feel about receiving the covid vaccine.

I have received my first jab as I work for the NHS in UK and now have to wait for the second jab as there are uncertainty about the timing of the second jab.
Would like to know if Nigerians would be happy to receive the covid vaccine and which of vaccines
A bit of a background
The WHO has given emergency authorization for the use of the pfizer/biotech vaccine meaning this would be available for use in developing countries who don't have their own internal mechanism for such decisions, Nigeria inclusive.
Also, the Astrazeneca vaccine has being approved in some countries such as the UK and recently ,India. It may well be on course for WHO to approve it , this would be a vaccine for use in developing nations as it's easier to store and transport unlike the pfizer/biotech that needs temperature of less than -70degrees.
And there are many more vaccines still in various states of trials, 49 of them are already named.
The federal government is planning to spend 400billion naira on vaccine , but it is very important to see what opinions are , if people are willing to receive the jab or not.
Studies conducted by the FDA in the USA shows that African-Americans are less likely to receive the jab with as low as 4 in 10 saying they would receive the jab.
So, would you be happy to receive the jab??

I will wait until Boss Mostafa has received his own together with his family.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Codes151(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2021
hotwax:

That's how those monkeys obey their slave masters...anything america bring to them, they must accept.

No reasoning capacity...their ability to question things is zero
i tire.

Even Americans are suspicious of the WHO and gates partnership. And they doubting the vaccine yet. Somewhere in Africa, someone wants to jump into it.

It’s crazy bro

4 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by tunapawizzy: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2021
make i begin grow tail abi
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by otokx(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2021
They should bring vaccine for Malaria and typhoid first.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Are no get Corona so I won't

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Asquare84(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2021
hotwax:

That's how those monkeys obey their slave masters...anything america bring to them, they must accept.

No reasoning capacity...their ability to question things is zero

Thank you sir
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Neddstark: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2021
No freaking way
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by medusky(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2021
No pls. By his strife i am healed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation / Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists / Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.