Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? (27206 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / Would You Receive The Covid-19 Vaccine If Offered To You Without Clinical Trial? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
jamace:

[s]Ladyhippolyta88 lacks manners for public discussions . She is too uncouth. ... Insulting and exhibiting unnecessary aggressiveness....

She cant be making sense when she does not respect contrary opinions.....She is free to take the vaccination but she must not force those of us on the contrary to tow her line[/s]..

Shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by MrOkenwa(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
I’ll be taking my second jab in 2 days time. I took the first jab 3 weeks ago.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by DonroxyII: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Baoo4eva:
It would be nice to see what nigerian feel about receiving the covid vaccine.

I have received my first jab as I work for the NHS in UK and now have to wait for the second jab as there are uncertainty about the timing of the second jab.
Would like to know if Nigerians would be happy to receive the covid vaccine and which of vaccines
A bit of a background
The WHO has given emergency authorization for the use of the pfizer/biotech vaccine meaning this would be available for use in developing countries who don't have their own internal mechanism for such decisions, Nigeria inclusive.
Also, the Astrazeneca vaccine has being approved in some countries such as the UK and recently ,India. It may well be on course for WHO to approve it , this would be a vaccine for use in developing nations as it's easier to store and transport unlike the pfizer/biotech that needs temperature of less than -70degrees.
And there are many more vaccines still in various states of trials, 49 of them are already named.
The federal government is planning to spend 400billion naira on vaccine , but it is very important to see what opinions are , if people are willing to receive the jab or not.
Studies conducted by the FDA in the USA shows that African-Americans are less likely to receive the jab with as low as 4 in 10 saying they would receive the jab.
So, would you be happy to receive the jab??
400B ... chaiiiii .... That's what the Covid-19 for .... one country 400B Naira ... grin ...

we should expect more viral diseases and pandemic ... Pharmaceutical companies is the next terrorism not Al-Qaeda or ISIS !! .... Everybody will develop sense laslas!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by DonroxyII: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by filipin: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's not a pandemic but a PLANDEMIC. Bill Gates predicted it since 2015. Covid 19 is simply part of a globalist agenda. It's so painful the situation we find ourselves. They have been in control of our lives since the time of slavery. Please, do not take the vaccine. Try check this site https://therealtruthnetworkcom./2020/06/28/agenda-21-nwo/

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by emecheboy2(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Covid-19 survival rate for a healthy adult with any underlying health conditions below 60 years
Without vaccine: 99% survival rate
With vaccine: 95% survival rate.
Make no mistake, those pushing for vaccine know their agenda which you are not aware of.
Big pharma, corrupt govts, politicians and bureaucrats are cashing out seriously.
Globalist want to population and human control.
This is not a conspiracy theory.

Baoo4eva:
It would be nice to see what nigerian feel about receiving the covid vaccine.

I have received my first jab as I work for the NHS in UK and now have to wait for the second jab as there are uncertainty about the timing of the second jab.
Would like to know if Nigerians would be happy to receive the covid vaccine and which of vaccines
A bit of a background
The WHO has given emergency authorization for the use of the pfizer/biotech vaccine meaning this would be available for use in developing countries who don't have their own internal mechanism for such decisions, Nigeria inclusive.
Also, the Astrazeneca vaccine has being approved in some countries such as the UK and recently ,India. It may well be on course for WHO to approve it , this would be a vaccine for use in developing nations as it's easier to store and transport unlike the pfizer/biotech that needs temperature of less than -70degrees.
And there are many more vaccines still in various states of trials, 49 of them are already named.
The federal government is planning to spend 400billion naira on vaccine , but it is very important to see what opinions are , if people are willing to receive the jab or not.
Studies conducted by the FDA in the USA shows that African-Americans are less likely to receive the jab with as low as 4 in 10 saying they would receive the jab.
So, would you be happy to receive the jab??

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by gbolagunte81693: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
I’ll be taking my second jab in 2 days time. I took the first jab 3 weeks ago.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by sugarsoul(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

The only problem I have with anybody who misinforms people about vaccines is when I hear them say 666 microchips blah blah nonsense.

No one is being forced to take it and reasonable doubt is allowed as a reason to doubt it but not 666 microchips conspiracy theory nonsense that is where I am alarmed grin
Hehehehe... 666 kwa? I haven't even heard that angle before sef
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by kurus: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
filipin:
It's not a pandemic but a PLANDEMIC. Bill Gates predicted it since 2015. Covid 19 is simply part of a globalist agenda. It's so painful the situation we find ourselves. They have been in control of our lives since the time of slavery. Please, do not take the vaccine. Try check this site https://therealtruthnetworkcom./2020/06/28/agenda-21-nwo/

Correct.

See the planned simulation held in 2019 by the World Economic Forum (WEF), John Hopkins University and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in oct 2019. This was 3 months before China declared the plandemic open by revealing it to the world....

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/10/live-simulation-exercise-to-prepare-public-and-private-leaders-for-pandemic-response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
sugarsoul:

Hehehehe... 666 kwa? I haven't even heard that angle before sef
It is all over conspiracy theory websites and youtube videos.
Nairaland self is not left out those who believe it come here to misinform people
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by worworbabe: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
We won't be able to tell all the side effects of this vaccine until many years from now.

This is why I don't want to take it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Coinbased: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
No
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Mystery9(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
I don't need that vaccine.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ekugbeh(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
thundafire:
shut up wen u have kids make sure u don't give dem polio vaccines ok,so they can be rickety and cause nuisance to they public.
Did I ask u to shut up, I said take urs bad leave others to theirs, is that too much for u to give
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by contigiency(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
omojesu202:

don't say Know, instead say No

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by achierosion(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
icansimi:
Yes.....on a condition that:

1. Oga Baba and his Cabinet will receive it first publicly
2. The Governors and their Cabinet will follow publicly
3. Other top government and Armed Forces will publicly be jabbed... Then
4. We'll watch how it works well for them for a period of btw 6-12 months

Shebi na them the Coro dey kuku kill pass na
hahahaha I don laff tirecheesy
Yes, leaders should lead by example.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Shugavee(f): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is all in your head.Seek help and you will be alright soon
I will gladly take the vaccine, don’t mind all these people , they should pray the vaccine gets to them self , bcus trust Nigerian government, they would first use and give their family members b4 it gets to us . If u are lucky to get urs lucky for you , if e finish for ur head, na u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Shugavee:
I will gladly take the vaccine, don’t mind all these people , they should pray the vaccine gets to them self , bcus trust Nigerian government, they would first use and give their family members b4 it gets to us . If u are lucky to get urs lucky for you , if e finish for ur head, na u know

Gbam cool
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Livingstone124: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
I would gladly receive Jesus into my than to receive covid19 vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by mrkings84(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Offer me, I will tell you I have taken it B4 when I was in London.....Case close
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Sezi4Christ: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh yes we all do.

And I am sure you have gotten all the necessary knowledge you need before taking drugs and injections obviously right undecided

I didn't have to because the doctor/pharmacist told me of side effects. But since this kind of vaccine is new, even the doctors administering don't even know how they work(not to talk of side effects). That's why people are raising alarm. In case you felt I was dissuading you, I'm sorry. I thought I was only informing people. Sorry once again.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Bunmacy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yes but 5years later. I'll have to hear from mY ancestors first.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by efficiencie(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just delusional

Quite frankly I pray I am delusional on this matter. I sincerely want to be wrong about the plans of the FG concerning the so called NIN...because if I am write mehn e go red ohhhh
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by dynigoche: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Based on it been clinically untested... CAPITAL NO
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Yes, I would.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by chewwie(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Vyolet:
Sure i will.
We took other vaccines like hepatitis, yellow fever, oral polio, measle for infants and so on.
There should be nothing different with the Covid vaccine.
Those other vaccines were properly tested for years, some over 3 years. These covid vaccines were tested for less than 10 months. I hope that the side effects won't be worse than the covid itself.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by chewwie(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Shugavee:
I will gladly give my endorsement if govt officials hoard the vaccines for themselves & families.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by chewwie(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2021
matrix199:
why not?

Did we not receive Polio vaccine? TB vaccine? Measles vaccine? Meningitis vaccine?

Nothing makes the Covid-19 vaccine any different from the vaccines we received as infants, which saved billions of lives.

So yes, my family and I would receive it with alacrity.

Modified: Well, I know too well not to be the first to step forward to either accept something, or test something. But on this subject matter, what do I have to lose? If I don't take the vaccine, the covid might bring me down. I'll take the leap of faith in taking the vaccine. Every other person should simply answer yes or no, and state why. Enough of the mentions please!

Those other vaccines were properly tested for years, some over 3 years. These covid vaccines were tested for less than 10 months. I hope that the side effects won't be worse than the covid itself.
"The covid might bring me down..." there's a >99.7% chance that that's going to happen provided you're under 70 & have no preexisting conditions.
The vaccines on the other hand are only 94% efficacious, with undisclosed side effects.
Choose wisely, the choice is yours.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by chewwie(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Yes oo

I have received Vaccines for Polio , Herpetitis, Chicken pox so what's the big deal in Covid 19 Vaccines

If you have the immunisation scar on your left arm then you already got WHO Vaccines before

Anyway, you can't compare the WHO from 10 years ago to the one now. It's a different structure with different leadership different agenda & different influence.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by InvertedHammer: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2021
/
Africa (especially Nigeria) is overpopulated. Let those who "cherish" their lives more than others take the vaccine. Five years down the road we will know how far. Perhaps they will be the only ones to live to be 100 grin The sad part is big Pharma will tell you that a particular kind of vaccine works on different races. The ones sent to African will be "produced" specifically for Africans. grin grin. We need more of the educated folks in Africa to take the vaccines. They are useless anyways.

/
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by kurus: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Africa (especially Nigeria) is overpopulated. Let those who "cherish" their lives more than others take the vaccine. Five years down the road we will know how far. Perhaps they will be the only ones to live to be 100 grin The sad part is big Pharma will tell you that a particular kind of vaccine works on different races. The ones sent to African will be "produced" specifically for Africans. grin grin. We need more of the educated folks in Africa to take the vaccines. They are useless anyways.

/
Sarcasm at its best..... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Passenger Dies At Lagos Airport, As Chidoka Tours Facilities / 60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.