Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. (4098 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Donspicey: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL.
Guys really need to grow pass this their wailing about girls.

Na poor men mentality.....

Posh baes dey roll with ballers.......

Broke baes dey roll with wailers...

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by drezzyx(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
But truth be told. Guys like broke girls cos they believe they are the obedient once who will do washing and cleaning for them.
They can tell them any shit and the will accept it cos they need transport fare to go back.
Stop emailing about broke girls when you yourself are a broke ass.
Enough with you guys shaming girls when you are worst.
A guy who has something to offer has no time investigating in a girl is broke or not.
See them
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by drezzyx(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Donspicey:

If only you know how I hate whatever is called broke..
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Benwallt(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Stop broke shaming anyone, its not their choice to be broke,if you can't urge them on with your words,don't hurt them with it
But your likes are quick to call guys broke n curse his generations when he fails to drop small card.
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by lkillbrokehoes: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Riverville:
Zzor, so you have changed. No more gender war
BaddieFreak:
Only broke guys complain of broke girls, they are birds of the same feather
Lolz that's her alternate moniker above, don't let that jobless girl fool y'all cheesy
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Wunna: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
No
Sharrap holosho you are angry
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by emmy512: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Broke girls give you freedom like redbull.
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by emmy512: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
drezzyx:
This Article contains few ways which a guy can identify a broke girl and stay away from her because to me, broke girls will add no value rather will want to drain the little you have.  Also Note, all these facts are based on my personal opinion, which if you may or my not be in agreement with me, everyone have their own opinion to make. So comment box is open for your opinion as well.

1: A Broke girl is always hungry when ever she sees you or spot you have a little cash at hand, then billing comes in.

2. A girl who always dosen't have transport fare (money) to come visit you or come see someone she claims to love.

3. A girl who can't afford to buy her love even small birthday or valentine gift, but in her turn, she will expect you to bring down the world for her, wantig you to buy the unbuyable (most expensive) for her. 

4: Any girl who can't comfortably call you as her lover on phone for minimum of 3Mins, is a broke girl. She is always flashing you for you to call back and always complaining she doest have airtime in her phone. Sometimes you will even send airtime to her, yet she still flash you.

5. Urgent 2k

6: Broke girls mostly take photos in expensive Hotel bathroom. 

7. They always want people to see them in a posh environment (Rich environments). 

8. A Broke girl go crazy about expensive gadget or trending expensive stuffs.

9. Lastly, with no doubt, broke girls are fond of notice me, any place they enter, they want everyone to know they have arrived. 

Did you just add some?
Cos some important points where missing and seems you've added them.

They always want to take a picture of their plate, you can't go out with me and start taking pictures of things like that.
I would really feel embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Angelacruz: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
uhhh
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Karleb(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sincerely, being broke is not a sin. But entitlement is definitely a crime.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Go5DY(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Only broke guys complain of broke girls, they are birds of the same feather
welcome to nairaland.
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Oturatetuala(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
The so called broke girls, fvck face assess will still be forming whenever u approach them on top your hard earned money. undecided
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Karlifate: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Donspicey:

Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by ikennamadu1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. Guys really need to grow pass this their wailing about girls.
weh you FEM
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
5 is the main one
Urgent 2ks
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by BaddieFreak(f): 1:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
When will you stop wailing, we are in 2021
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by brain54(m): 2:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Zzor:
That was last year, I've changed don't bring my past here
you really seem different... I can tell from your recent comments...
I like the new you better!
Re: Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl. by Mrscarter(f): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Zzor:
Stop broke shaming anyone, its not their choice to be broke,if you can't urge them on with your words,don't hurt them with it

Na so hun.
Exactly. Ppl don't choose to be broke. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes / I Visited My Brother And His Wife Did This / Remember This Child Meme,!! She's Grown Up Now..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.