Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman (73572 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by NaijaCover(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Slynation:

All this question,to what extent??

Talk to Please
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by SAMBARRY: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
millionboi2:
is not Abt ur opinion,is Abt sanity
LmAooo unbelievable

Coming from someone who cannot spell ABOUT properly grin and doesn't know that there is o and u in between cheesy

Orisirisi grin wink grin cheesy grin
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by millionboi2: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
SAMBARRY:
LmAooo unbelievable

Coming from someone who cannot spell ABOUT properly grin and doesn't know that there is o and u in between cheesy

Orisirisi grin wink grin cheesy grin
stop thinking with ur smelling pussy, bt think with ur brain.

Anu ofia
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by SAMBARRY: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
millionboi2:
stop thinking with ur smelling pussy, bt think with ur brain.

Anu ofia

ndo grin

You dey find who you go take use train that your rotten teeth cheesy

Awon baba e tioko e ni anofia

It cannot even spell but.

Shame,shame shame shameeeee on you

Oniranu.na only pussy he Sabi grin tongue

E pain am grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by millionboi2: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
SAMBARRY:
ndo grin

You dey find who you go take use train that your rotten teeth cheesy

Awon baba e tioko e ni anofia

It cannot even spell but.

Shame,shame shame shameeeee on you

Oniranu.na only pussy he Sabi grin tongue

E pain am grin tongue tongue tongue
kill urself
And stop pollutin d earth with ur smelling pussy

Atulu
Ezi
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by tinktanker: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:

No, my father wasn't a church rat. He was a businessman based in lagos, whilee my mother was a teacher.

Next time, don't just involve people's parents in a harmless conversation, it makes you look dumb.
then stop talking like a kid with no sense of reality
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Molahnelson(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
How come girls from the northern part of the country don't make this statement
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by jrklinz: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
A rich Ritualistic is on his way towards u
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by SAMBARRY: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
millionboi2:
kill urself
And stop pollutin d earth with ur smelling pussy

Atulu
Ezi
cry me a lagoon grin tongue

So since the matter hit a nerve, check yourself grin tongue

If you like bang your keypads angrily dey wail e no concern me grin tongue

The truth Must be said and I have said it.meanwhile it is pretty obvious from this your lamentations that it's either you're untrained (i.e you were not opportuned to have a mother) if not such disgusting and vulgar words Will not come from you.it already reveals your character deficiency grin tongue
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Skseries: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:

I personally don't care about anyone's money. If you think you'd be comfortable as a broke dude, go ahead and be broke.
lol, who cares
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by makeherscream(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
SAMBARRY:
grin

The truth hurts

Even a broke guy doesn't like himself but he's expecting another person's daughter to love him

Please don't come for me o because I am not like that hanty.me I don't have manners and boundaries with trolls wink

My mouth is very acidic so EFI oripipe bamisoro cheesy

The entitlement mentality some broke Ñigerian guys have about relationship is astonishing cheesy

Money they don't have
Character, zero
Common sense- nothing
The ones that even managed to temporarily escape poverty ( yes I said temporarily because they're still coming back to square 1) because of their bad habits and life choices.so if they managed to escape poverty for the time being, savings or investment will not enter their brain,they will enter bar and night clubs to make it rain on oloshos.infact some of them will forget they have mothers talkless of taking care of them grin

All their money will enter gambling, alcohol,weed,sex parties and other kinds of stoop1dities then when the money finish they'll be singing "these hoes ain't Loyal" they now pretend as if I didn't once spend on them grin

Were you expecting olosho to give a shii about you? Oloshos and beer parlours are created for men with money and no sense grin

No wonder the Bible Said a fool and his money are soon seperated cheesy

Now let me ask you a question,you that you're broke and expecting a woman To look at your side, wetin you go offer am outside empty promises and preek? grin tongue

So you wan dey deek am on an empty stomach and empty account?

You no get sense tongue

Do you see Dangote complaining that any girl said no to him?

Na him dey choose any woman wey e want regardless of nationality and lastly loyalty was lost since the moment sex became cheap.the remaining Loyal women already going extinct,you will not take care of them

You Go sing these hoes ain't Loyal well o tongue
what is all this confusion all about?

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by fuckaholic25(f): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
SAMBARRY:
grin

The truth hurts

Even a broke guy doesn't like himself but he's expecting another person's daughter to love him

Please don't come for me o because I am not like that hanty.me I don't have manners and boundaries with trolls wink

My mouth is very acidic so EFI oripipe bamisoro cheesy

The entitlement mentality some broke Ñigerian guys have about relationship is astonishing cheesy

Money they don't have
Character, zero
Common sense- nothing
The ones that even managed to temporarily escape poverty ( yes I said temporarily because they're still coming back to square 1) because of their bad habits and life choices.so if they managed to escape poverty for the time being, savings or investment will not enter their brain,they will enter bar and night clubs to make it rain on oloshos.infact some of them will forget they have mothers talkless of taking care of them grin

All their money will enter gambling, alcohol,weed,sex parties and other kinds of stoop1dities then when the money finish they'll be singing "these hoes ain't Loyal" they now pretend as if I didn't once spend on them grin

Were you expecting olosho to give a shii about you? Oloshos and beer parlours are created for men with money and no sense grin

No wonder the Bible Said a fool and his money are soon seperated cheesy

Now let me ask you a question,you that you're broke and expecting a woman To look at your side, wetin you go offer am outside empty promises and preek? grin tongue

So you wan dey deek am on an empty stomach and empty account?

You no get sense tongue

Do you see Dangote complaining that any girl said no to him?

Na him dey choose any woman wey e want regardless of nationality and lastly loyalty was lost since the moment sex became cheap.the remaining Loyal women already going extinct,you will not take care of them

You Go sing these hoes ain't Loyal well o tongue
u did not make sense!!!
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Munzy14(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

No, it is not.
It is a very shallow way to think.

Kriss216 types trash 99.876899% of the time, that is why I hardly take him seriously.
Hahahahah i gbu go this guy with punch....cheesy

Though he made a point with some lines, but then very few ladies are exception.

And these few are like diamond to men who found them.....
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by mariahAngel(f): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahahah i gbu go this guy with punch....cheesy

Though he made a point with some lines, but then very few ladies are exception.

And these few are like diamond to men who found them.....

Kriss is one crazy dude, but I can't stay mad at him. cheesy
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Go5DY(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
SAMBARRY:
so is Warren Buffett and other billionaires of today wink

I'd rather be a billionaire and a simp than an alpha and broke wink tongue
Who is broke ?
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by SAMBARRY: 4:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Go5DY:

Who is broke ?
I don't know for you o wink

Na you Sabi wink
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by SAMBARRY: 4:42am On Jan 06, 2021
fuckaholic25:
u did not make sense!!!
your business, not mine wink
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by SAMBARRY: 4:42am On Jan 06, 2021
makeherscream:
what is all this confusion all about?
is that why you are kicking your daddy like that? grin
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Kriss is one crazy dude, but I can't stay mad at him. cheesy
Ooooh
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Go5DY(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
SAMBARRY:
I don't know for you o wink

Na you Sabi wink
you won, I don't have time to exchange words With you in a public forum, if you like to know me and what I can do let meet in person.
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by SAMBARRY: 5:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Go5DY:
you won, I don't have time to exchange words With you in a public forum, if you like to know me and what I can do let meet in person.
#yawns#

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.