Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (116266 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Bride Changes Her Mind On Her Wedding Day, Abandons Her Husband In Church -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
DissTroy:
A number of married women are justifying what the woman did on Twitter. This issue would lead to the dissolution of a lot of marriages. There have been murmurings in many men-only groups. There's a storm brewing and it'd leave ruined marriages in its wake.
wahala dey o!

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Mike008(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
2021 began with a bang! Na woman matter the make headlines.
Dangote Ex GF dey there de talk her own.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Werey dey disguise, that's why I tell young men out there to look for a woman that loves them truly not a woman that's after your money, they won't listen
No love bro..just hustle tite...look for one who get character...fvck am give am belle...take ur child and then move on...

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
She go hear am...
Till date, I don't understand women.
Give them money, they want attention.
Give them money and attention, they will tell you they can't be eating eba everyday, they want to taste jollof rice that has 6 packs...
Promiscuity is embedded in their DNA...
Some just wanna Bleep every dick Tom and Harry for fun..
One had been shouting up and down nairaland that she was into bdsm abi wetin dem dey call am! At 25yrs ooo... 25 yrs...
The devil is a liar walahi
Lol problematic creatures know this and have peace
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by britiko: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

1. Moyo was Ali's babe before meeting Tunde. This was open knowledge in the bank

2. Moyo and Tunde are BLACK AFRICAN YORUBA but the two children are FULANI WITH ARAB ANCESTRY. If Tunde is claiming he didn't know from day one then he is an slowpoke. A black yoruba couple CANNOT have mixed kids

3. The marriage survived 8 years: The daughter was 8 years when the marriage ended, meaning that Tunde married a pregnant Moyo.

4. Moyo left for the US in 2017.Tunde did not attempt to retrieve "his" fulani kids.

5. Tunde was engaged and his fiance was pregnant when he died. Apparently the guy wasn't looking to get back the kids.

My take is that Moyo and Tunde played a milking game on Mr. Nuru but Moyo ran away with Mr. Nuru's settlement

You forgot to add d part, where she filed assylum in the USA stating marital violence from the husband and got Tunde barred from visiting d kid's. So how do u expect Tunde to retrieve d kids?

You also skipped to recount that she only called Tunde during her supposed vacation in d states and informed him over d phone that d kids weren't his.

How cold blooded can she be? Can u imagine d shock?

You can refer to Tunde as a slowpoke but I won't. May his soul rest in peace.

Out of other people's mistake, you learn...
As a man, work hard...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by britiko: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2021
phylp:
If people are dragging FCMB to sack Nuhu then it is rightly justified to drag and sign petition for the woman's office in US to sack her. What's good for the gander is good for for the goose!!! The woman even did worse than Nuhu by having her husband raise two children for 8 years with daily commitments, love, care and money and wake up one day to tell him that he has waisted 8 years of his life!!!I don't think any man can recover from that depression. Height of wickedness

This is the office Twitter link https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkNicollet

Am available to sign petition if available

USA homeland too for lying under oath stating marital violence as reason for seeking asylum when there's actually none...

http://chng.it/Xcw8xx9ZFp

She must learn a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
Since I had my experienced about wayward women, I give no fvck anymore...
I just want to be happy.
Abeg tell us your experience so that we will be extra careful
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by greypencils: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Werey dey disguise, that's why I tell young men out there to look for a woman that loves them truly not a woman that's after your money, they won't listen
I dey tell you. That's why to dey chase woman dey hard me. I would be a fool to just see one woman somewhere and next thing like a cock on heat, I start to pursue her meanwhile the woman in question is being phucked by another person steady while I burn my data and emotions. I would rather have a woman chase me, during which I get to observe her without emotions involved. Woman wey dey love up on you no go cheat on you because you go dey control her and your emotions are in check. You are not blinded by love.

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

If there is any issue as suspected let them figure it out for themselves. Dont goan break another mans home oo by trying to help out. Maybe the kid got the resemblance from one of parents generation sef. Abi?

from my guy family photo album, i dont thing i saw any complexion resemblance including the wife. owing to the fact that she still see her ex when they got married is what makes me ponders.
i just felt concerns bout my guy's sanity should in case the cat is let outta the bag.
I still dey maintain my lane sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Profkenny1:

A petition has been started:

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Please sign the petition and let's bring the attention of USCIS to Moyo Thomas

Done!

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by britiko: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Profkenny1:

A petition has been started:

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Please sign the petition and let's bring the attention of USCIS to Moyo Thomas

Here we go... justice must be served!

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

DON'T GET EMOTIONAL OVER THINGS YOU CAN'T CONTROL.

SIMPS GET EMOTIONAL AND ABUSE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE OVER SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T CONCERN THEM
Why cant u say amen to dat curse he placed on you if truly u wish that to happen to you. Most of u always try to be politically correct which expose your level of ignorance.oponu

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Womanizer:
You people should face your own lives and leave this lady alone

Na fuçk she fuçk, she no kill person angry
You're a bastard

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2021
JordanMichael:

You're a bastard

Your entire generation is made up of bastards!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2021
JordanMichael:

You're a bastard

You father is an undiluted bastard!!!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2021
JordanMichael:

You're a bastard

Your mother is a first rate bastard!!!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2021
JordanMichael:

You're a bastard

All your siblings are unadulterated bastards!!!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Womanizer:

You father is an undiluted bastard!!!
Shameless bastard

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Womanizer:

End product of a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2021
JordanMichael:

You're a bastard

Your entire kinsmen are bastards!!!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2021
JordanMichael:

You're a bastard

Your children are dirty stinking bastards!!!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Womanizer:

Now I realized u don't know ur biological father. You need a DNA grade A bastard

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2021
JordanMichael:

You're a bastard

You will continue to beget bastards!!!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2021
JordanMichael:

You're a bastard

You shall forever remain a reference point in your community as the standard of measure for bastards!!!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2021
mentored:

Bleep kee you there

Thunder fire you and everything you represent

Even if na joke you dey

Thunder fire you still

Tunde get family

Rubbish

Na the bleep wey kee you remain!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by britiko: 12:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Joseph08:
She must surely reap her doings!

What a cruel world!

A man that married you legally and you went ahead sleeping with your boss that resulted to having 2 kids for him whereas the man that married you legally was thinking they belong to him only to hear from you they aren't for him.

Karma knows everyone address no matter where you are grin

She thinks she's in safe heaven in America..Time will tell undecided

There's no safe haven for her. She lied under oath for asylum. It can be revoked once homeland is aware. Sign d petition. The bitch must face the shame

http://chng.it/Xcw8xx9ZFp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2021
britiko:

You forgot to add d part, where she filed assylum in the USA stating marital violence from the husband and got Tunde barred from visiting d kid's. So how do u expect Tunde to retrieve d kids?

You also skipped to recount that she only called Tunde during her supposed vacation in d states and informed him over d phone that d kids weren't his.

How cold blooded can she be? Can u imagine d shock?

You can refer to Tunde as a slowpoke but I won't. May his soul rest in peace.

Out of other people's mistake, you learn...
As a man, work hard...

You forget to add that in the recent letter from his friends association they stated that Tunde went to the US in 2018 to visit the woman and kids. So how did she claim asylum and bar him from visiting.

And that Tunde spoke with Moyo on 26th November 2020.

Are you aware that Tunde's friends have apologised to Nuru Adams (according to Daily dispatch, January 2, 2021)

The name calling has a condition. But I firmly believe that Tunde had some intelligence hence I said that he must have know. So I don't really think he is a slow poke.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 12:51am On Jan 04, 2021
mentored:

Bleep kee you there

Thunder fire you and everything you represent

Even if na joke you dey

Thunder fire you still

Tunde get family

Rubbish

Ogun and Amadioha fire you and your entire generation!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by britiko: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

You forget to add that in the recent letter from his friends association they stated that Tunde went to the US in 2018 to visit the woman and kids. So how did she claim asylum and bar him from visiting.

And that Tunde spoke with Moyo on 26th November 2020.

Are you aware that Tunde's friends have apologised to Nuru Adams (according to Daily dispatch, January 2, 2021)

Apologise my foot!!! For what exactly?
So no local news carried this info? I see na dem dem... kontinu

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.