Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] (2869 Views)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ms. Zzor, you've become quite popular on this forum for one reason or the other. How you got your Nairaland fame isn't the issue. Let's turn the fame to money.

You've attacked me a couple of times, but as a humble guy man, I didn't attack you back — I ignored.

The second to the last one was on the 7th of October, 2020, but I told you I'll not reply you again till 2021.

Here we are in 2021 and I want to say happy new year to you. It's not easy to be among the living.

On that thread, you said I need help and truly, I need your help now.

As we all know, most marriages are crashing because of infidelity caused by the women — which was triggered by the men's ineptitude in bed (in most cases).

Most men can't last long in bed to satisfy their wives while the rest are wasting money abusing sex enhancement drugs just to keep up.

God hates divorce and this is why He chose me to write a book called Lasticle to help millions of married men to be naturally great in bed without drugs and satisfy their women.

This book works and never fails and it sells for just 10k. Lots of men have already bought it and they come back to give thanks with great testimonies.

As you said in 2020, I need help. The help is for you to become my new marketer/promoter.

Any client you bring my way that buys, you get 50% and that is 5k for you per client.

If you agree, drop your phone number or account number and I'll transfer 5k to you just to warm your line/account. (Or send a PM). This one is free. The other 5k you'll be getting will be from the clients you bring.

I don't want your small Nairaland fame to go to waste or get seen as clout-chasing. Turn it to money and smile to the bank.

Offer lasts for 48 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
I'm about business, not quarrel. Even though you've attacked me before, that doesn't stop me from doing business with you.

Success is my aim in life, not grudges.

5 Likes

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
FTC on ilegendd's thread smiley

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Fahdiga(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
I need to Bleep zzor to confirm if she's real

2 Likes

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nova1988:
FTC on ilegendd's thread smiley

Lol

If you don't mind, drop your phone number, sir, and get 1k card for being FTC. Offer expires at 10:20 PM.

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Luckydonalds(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
I'm jus waiting for her answer..
That free 5k part..��

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

If you don't mind, drop your phone number, sir, and get 1k card for being FTC. Offer expires at 10:20 PM.
make i drop mine for 500 pls

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by crazyclown(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by parkervero(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm about business, not quarrel. Even though you've attacked me before, that doesn't stop me from doing business with you.

Success is my aim in life, not grudges.

Your tactics truly reflect what the book "how to win friends and influence the people in the digital age." says. Great job!

7 Likes

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Luckydonalds:
I'm jus waiting for her answer..
That free 5k part..��

This is probably the reason she will decline it. If she takes it openly, you guys will start abusing her and calling her cheap and all sorts of names.

Though, she can send a PM and 100% of our discussion will not be made public. In business, kiss and tell ruins. Even if we end up disagreeing in the future, I still won't expose her. I'm not that kind of person. This is one of the reasons women love me even though I may appear arrogant at times.

I have nûdes by females from this forum, but I'll never expose them no matter what. Even if those girls hurt me so badly in the future, I still won't expose them. It goes to the grave with me. That's how stars do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
iLegendd:

This is probably the reason she will decline it. If she takes it openly, you guys will start abusing her and calling her cheap and all sorts of names.

Though, she can send a PM and 100% of our discussion will not be made public. In business, kiss and tell ruins. Even if we end up disagreeing in the future, I still won't expose her. I'm not that kind of person.

Let me book space

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

thank u very much boss, it's as if u knew what I needed. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Though, she can send a PM and 100% of our discussion will not be made public. In business, kiss and tell ruins. Even if we end up disagreeing in the future, I still won't expose her. I'm not that kind of person.

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nova1988:

0901... Airtel thank u very much boss, it's as if u knew what I needed. God bless you.

Done, chief.

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dundalk:
guy i never benefit on your card bfore.make it happen today 0703 Mtn

No, Sir, I'm not that type of person. I only do things when it's coming from my heart, not when I'm coerced to.

I'm sorry.

12 Likes

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by EdricBond: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Another trap well set. Self destruction activated! RUN!!!grin
Pride is one of the dangerous tools that the devil loves the most, he go soon use am to settle this girl.
But u sure say she be female? Her different dp's no dey resemble at all. Damn!!! sad
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
iLegendd:

No, Sir, I'm not that type of person. I only do things when it's coming from my heart, not when I'm coerced to.

I'm sorry.
ok sir.noted.. Thanks
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
EdricBond:
Another trap well set. Self destruction activated! RUN!!!grin
Pride is one of the dangerous tools that the devil loves the most, he go soon use am to settle this girl.
But u sure say she be female? Her different dp's no dey resemble at all. Damn!!! sad

This is not a trap. I want more money and that's why I'm doing this. If making more money for myself wasn't involved, I wouldn't create this thread. I want to save more marriages by making sure the book gets into the hands of more men.

It's a 50/50 for both of us, but jealousy will make others to discourage her.

Some discouragements we get in life is not because the person loves you and doesn't want you to fall victim, it's because the person is angry or jealous, but will NEVER admit.

Her gender doesn't matter as long as she can bring clients. Na gender we go chop?
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by emperorsversion(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
ilegend, it's written all over you.... your are a prolific and creative writer.

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by doubleE70: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
ilegend how are you

and hope your books are still selling
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by illicit(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
What is zzor dis for God sake
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Antispa.m bots will just be banning someone like a mo'fûcker sad
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Done, chief.

Seen, boss.
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by doubleE70: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
by the way ilegend pls I know u don't know me but have seen u give people airtime pls I also need to

Mtn: 08149755805
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by orble: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
E DON HAPPEN
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nice one but sorry I'm not interested. I hold no grudges with you or any other person, its a new dawn for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Nice one but sorry I'm not interested. I hold no grudges with you or any other person, its a new dawn for me
Hmm, why?
That's a great business bargain there.
I don't think you've got anything to loose.

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Hmm, why?
I don't want wahala from Nairalanders .

1 Like

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by NorthernSerene(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Hmm, why?
Wow Zzor, what are you waiting? What an offer! And you iLegendd on this platform you're the only real nigga, no one like you boss...Respect
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Check your inbox let's talk more there.
Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by crazyclown(m): 12:54am On Jan 04, 2021
NorthernSerene:
Wow Zzor, what are you waiting? What an offer! And you iLegendd on this platform you're the only real nigga, no one like you boss...Respect
Simp angry

2 Likes

Re: Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Zzor:

crazyclown:

Simp angry

Una don dey show
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. / Big Snake I Killed Near My Generator House At Akute / This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.