Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Should I Go On With This Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With This Relationship? (4211 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by 2dice01: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Bad sharp guy indeed cheesy
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Some people are nothing but potential SIMP, thinking they're smart.

The truth is you're No man to that girl, but a small boy.

A girl get thr enfrontry of calling her side guy in your presence describing her lodge.

They even spent 2 days and night together and even told you they had something together. And you're comfortable with it.

Let me tell me my experience with my babe.

Whenever am with my babe, even if a guy she knows in her street, hostel or school call her or greet her, she dare not to answer or look at their side.

And she pick all calls on loud speakers, whenever she is with me.

OP YOU'RE MAD and you're a SIMP.
A hole will always be a Hole.
Wise up guy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by ghettochild4u(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:
Good day nairalanders,sorry for bothering you people ,just need a piece of an advice.
I met this girl last year(tosin)we happened to bear the same name,share the same month,,same state of origin too.i know you will be surprised, ,,naso me sef dey surprise.Am an orphan,,her father is also late,,,told me she lost her father at a very tender age.she is brought up by a single parent which is her mother .Her mother later got remarried and her mother had three children for her step- father, ,According to what she told me her step-dad doesn't treat her mother well.Her step-father is a very strict person,,she dare not go out whenever she's at home,,she only gat freedom whenever she's at school.Oh,My bad,forgot to tell you we are both schooling at the same institution.Am in my final year while she is in her third year.fast forward to the real play.i asked her out she obliged then we started dating .our first three weeks of dating she sees me like someone who is not gonna be serious with the relationship. There is something about this girl I still don't get she's the unfriendly type,kinda of rude,she nvr for once act in a rudely manner towards me.
There was a day I went to her lodge,on getting there she was on call describing how to get down to her lodge for someone whom she was talking to on her phone.A little thing about me is that am a gentle and easy going bad sharp guy.i don't succumb to any ladies yeye twist,but this seems different.As I was saying,after ending her call she told a friend of her's is coming down to pay her a visit which happens to be a guy ,they both finished from the same secondary school.Me wetin conSINe Me.The guy came ,spent two days at her place and went back.As a guy wey sharp I know say something must go down.She came down to my lodge,we chatted then I bust out telling her the guy had his way with her,,,she could not deny it she started begging me.As a gentle sharp guy wey I be,,,I comot face.we continued our relationship,,,what I had in mind was to have my way too and to keep her for cruise.here is what still baffles me,,ever since that day this lady has entrusted me with her should I say her life,,she tells me everything that goes on in their,,anytime her step-dad and her mother had quarrel she tells me..she's a type of girl that has a better future plan for her self,,she does not demand from me.we do things together.if,we're to buy anything we both do contribute,if we're to buy a thing worth of 1000,we both contribute 500 each.As an orphan wey I be anything wey I wan do I dey always think about my grandma cuz I no want wahala for her.this lady (tosin) loved me and I also loved her back but I no to give her to much attention,make she no begin dey do anyhow.She knows how to cheer me up anytime am not in a good mood.i once spoke with her mom,,,the way her mama just dey shower prayer he tire me.
My question now is should I continue with the relationship or Backdown JEJELY
Am so sorry for writing this epistle
If you can forgive. If you can't, just tell her n mk una just b friends ooo
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2021
People don't change easily. In fact they reveal who they truly are

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by shomutuski(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
You be mumu, the fact you kept mentioning you're a bad guy in your story shows you a weak af nvgga.

Girl cheat on you, admit to your face beg and you asking shitty questions on here. I swear to God, the bulk of men on nairaland are effeminate af.

Style up, get a life, dump that broad. Girls don upgrade their style now. They act like good girls to catch mugu like you. So fvcking think she telling you all her family problem and happenings is attractive and shows she's trustworthy.

Play thr field with that broad and get someone else.
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Some people are nothing but potential SIMP, thinking they're smart.

The truth is you're No man to that girl, but a small boy.

A girl get thr enfrontry of calling her side guy in your presence describing her lodge.

They even spent 2 days and night together and even told you they had something together. And you're comfortable with it.

Let me tell me my experience with my babe.

Whenever am with my babe, even if a guy she knows in her street, hostel or school call her or greet her, she dare not to answer or look at their side.

And she pick all calls on loud speakers, whenever she is with me.

OP YOU'RE MAD and you're a SIMP.
A hole will always be a Hole.
Wise up guy.

she nvr told me about it,,I confronted her about it but she nvr denied it
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Daewhome(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
First, you never tell whether Una don yansh her too
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by JustCruise(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Hitwe99 post=97698093]

Thanks bro,,,I still don't fall for her lovey dovey
but what I think is everybody deserves a second chance
but won't take her serious.

Lol,please don't mind this guy,he won't hear till she crush his heart.Second chance my foot.
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Wunna: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

Not that,,,,but I don't wanna break her heart
Swallow redpill. You'll find every answer you need about women and life in general.
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by luvyaself95(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
OP You and I happen to have the same name and the same girlfriend name.

i would just short my story and advise for your matter.

You see ehn my own be sey you see that girl if i be you i go just turn her to sex object simple cos she no deserve my love

the things wey my own tosin do me ehn e strong pass strong thing in fact i no wan talk about am...
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
yetunsbay:
First, you never tell whether Una don yansh her too

Countless times
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Akinbahm(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sundrus:
U say u be sharp guy. U suppose know wetin to do as a sharp guy wey dey in love undecided

He be sharp guy, her girl Secondary mate tested and/or tasted the honey pot b4 him.

The girl really love her nd she gave the pot to another guy...

The boil wey I dey boil for the guy ehn e fit burn him within 2 minutes.
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Akinbahm(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sundrus:
if u truly dey sure say she truly love u...keep her. Nowadays e dey hard to find girl way love u & dey loyal.

Loyal indeed nd fvcked her secondary Male friend.

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by seanwilliam(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

Thanks bro,,,I still don't fall for her lovey dovey
but what I think is everybody deserves a second chance
but won't take her serious
no one should waste time advising this guy again .. he is a goner..
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

OP are you mad or vagina juju dey worry you.

Whether she told you herself or you find it. It is still the same thing werey.

Holes aren't loyal. Werey just leave the hole, she don see you as a small mumu boy
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
blinking001:
She invited another guy over to her apartment that spent 2 days with her and you're still asking us what to do? OP do you still have any modicum of self respect? This whoooore clearly disrespected you and instead of you to end things at that instant you still continued and you're claiming to be a sharp boy. You must be very stupid. Many are born males but not all of them are men.
OP you better work on your self esteem. Never allow a woman to disrespect you. That's gross for crying out loud. Dude is even claiming to be a bad sharp guy. Foolish idiot.

I wonder, a guy come spend two days in your girl's room...ayemi. And he they claim he sharp, who dem born make e even dy with my girl more than necessary amount of time...oponu OP, aswear I dy curse that guy
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:
Good day nairalanders,sorry for bothering you people ,just need a piece of an advice.
I met this girl last year(tosin)we happened to bear the same name,share the same month,,same state of origin too.i know you will be surprised, ,,naso me sef dey surprise.Am an orphan,,her father is also late,,,told me she lost her father at a very tender age.she is brought up by a single parent which is her mother .Her mother later got remarried and her mother had three children for her step- father, ,According to what she told me her step-dad doesn't treat her mother well.Her step-father is a very strict person,,she dare not go out whenever she's at home,,she only gat freedom whenever she's at school.Oh,My bad,forgot to tell you we are both schooling at the same institution.Am in my final year while she is in her third year.fast forward to the real play.i asked her out she obliged then we started dating .our first three weeks of dating she sees me like someone who is not gonna be serious with the relationship. There is something about this girl I still don't get she's the unfriendly type,kinda of rude,she nvr for once act in a rudely manner towards me.
There was a day I went to her lodge,on getting there she was on call describing how to get down to her lodge for someone whom she was talking to on her phone.A little thing about me is that am a gentle and easy going bad sharp guy.i don't succumb to any ladies yeye twist,but this seems different.As I was saying,after ending her call she told a friend of her's is coming down to pay her a visit which happens to be a guy ,they both finished from the same secondary school.Me wetin conSINe Me.The guy came ,spent two days at her place and went back.As a guy wey sharp I know say something must go down.She came down to my lodge,we chatted then I bust out telling her the guy had his way with her,,,she could not deny it she started begging me.As a gentle sharp guy wey I be,,,I comot face.we continued our relationship,,,what I had in mind was to have my way too and to keep her for cruise.here is what still baffles me,,ever since that day this lady has entrusted me with her should I say her life,,she tells me everything that goes on in their,,anytime her step-dad and her mother had quarrel she tells me..she's a type of girl that has a better future plan for her self,,she does not demand from me.we do things together.if,we're to buy anything we both do contribute,if we're to buy a thing worth of 1000,we both contribute 500 each.As an orphan wey I be anything wey I wan do I dey always think about my grandma cuz I no want wahala for her.this lady (tosin) loved me and I also loved her back but I no to give her to much attention,make she no begin dey do anyhow.She knows how to cheer me up anytime am not in a good mood.i once spoke with her mom,,,the way her mama just dey shower prayer he tire me.
My question now is should I continue with the relationship or Backdown JEJELY
Am so sorry for writing this epistle

OP you fall my hand aswear...
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Donpenny(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Baba is in love already, don't just end up like tunde gentle because those hoe can't be loyal to the end. The street is electricity, it can shock anybody shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by yetunsbay(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hitwe99:

Countless times
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Baba insurance cover u. Jakpa
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Dayoebe(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fvck and pass it round

Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Pegi23(f): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sure that is nice
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Hitwe99: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Akinbahm:

He be sharp guy, her girl Secondary mate tested and/or tasted the honey pot b4 him.

The girl really love her nd she gave the pot to another guy...

The boil wey I dey boil for the guy ehn e fit burn him within 2 minutes.

Noooo,,

This happened barely two weeks to our relationship
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
As for me, I can never accept a cheating girlfriend in relationship back for whatever reason cos a responsible and well brought lady that love you will never cheat on you but as a sharp guy way u be you can continue with the relationship if you think you can cope and you noticed that she has truly change for.good den the decision is yours but as for me hell no.

Shalom!
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by cosmos2000(m): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Hitwe99:

Thanks bro

Remember she is not only Loyal, she doesn’t demand from you, And I am kinda sure, that dude bleep her because you don’t give her attention. Anyhow sha I will advise you don’t discard her, you already see the way her mom was praying for you both
Re: Should I Go On With This Relationship? by Akinbahm(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hitwe99:

Noooo,,

This happened barely two weeks to our relationship

It will have been understandable if it was before u started relationship bro as long as uve embark on the relationship no more excuse.

Even if she accept you today's morning and Bleep the guy today's evening its total rubbish...

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Guy I Like In This Group, I Can't Keep It To Myself Anymore- Lady / Madness Displayed By Some Girls / Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.