Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) (4141 Views)

Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by CaveAdullam: 3:34pm On Apr 18
Man's struggles:

Beneath his skin, he doesn't do these things for himself. The pains, the struggles, and the sacrifices.

He knows that without doing them he's practically useless. An evolutionary and cultural wiring that either makes or mars him.

The struggles of man are first for honor and ego. Successful men have their egos in check and can aggregate people to themselves.

Being able to run the game in his life without interference and fear makes him occupy the pedestal.

That's why men chose to go down the abyss.

An unsuccessful man is like a larvae. Won't be taken seriously until he metamorphoses into an object of complete life, strength, and beauty. Hence, the butterfly isn't limited to one position and can fly as it pleases.

Men understand this phenomenon deep down in their hearts.

Aesthetics doesn't bother men, unlike women.

For men, life is all about honor, bravery, resources, and respect.

The most beautiful man in the real, transcendental, and metaphorical sense is the man who occupies this terrain of value and material necessities to stand his ground.

The struggle is to establish a name, to not up as a failure, to protect his family and territory.

His inability will subject him to shaming tactics and ridicule. The rough road is his only remaining advantage. It is his path to hope and redemption.

These struggles shape men into different categories. Hence, everything around us comes under the influence of men. Whether good or evil. They are all products of men's struggles.

That's why the names of men are mostly pronounced in history and civilization.

Because men take the rough, turbulent road. The road less traveled, unlike women whose emotions wouldn't make them risk danger and darkness or get scared when challenged by the unknown.

Men know that it's only this unknown that can make them know the truth.

This desire for something tangible, for something great, for something that cuts across nations and generations, his posthumous remembrance, are the reasons men make a lot of sacrifices, bear harsh pains, and are willing to take risks to set themselves apart.

Many men don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. But wherever their journey ends, it has shaped their lives better than before. They aren't forgotten but become good lessons to those behind them. Ditto for men who eventually see the light.

It's a worthy struggle.

Here:https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1780964909313888450?s=19

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by CaveAdullam: 3:34pm On Apr 18
Lastly.

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Hedgefunds: 3:37pm On Apr 18
CaveAdullam:
Lastly.

Longest time Boss, How is it going..Keep on pushing . Same thing over here.
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:42pm On Apr 18
At the end of the day all is vanity.

50 years after you're gone hardly anyone will remember your name.

It's a vain struggle.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by CaveAdullam: 3:48pm On Apr 18
DelilahMakinde:

It's either you deliberately choose to be dishonest, and are not interested in the truth, or not a student of the basics of History.

And if you can't mention any dead man who has died >50 years ago that has influenced human history it means you have a low retention memory ( I don't mean to be harsh and antagonistic here). It's simply what it is.

And if you're religious, you've simply caught yourself in your trap. Because you worship or praise religious prophets or messengers who existed thousands of years ago.

Nice having you here.

Good day.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Proserpina: 3:50pm On Apr 18
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18
Proserpina:
Women are not made for suffering grin grin
What are women made for

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Proserpina: 3:58pm On Apr 18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18
Proserpina:
Soft life tongue grin
On who's sweat

1 Like

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:06pm On Apr 18
CaveAdullam:

It's either you deliberately choose to be dishonest, and are not interested in the truth, or not a student of the basics of History.

And if you can't mention any dead man who has died >50 years ago that has influenced human history it means you have a low retention memory ( I don't mean to be harsh and antagonistic here). It's simply what it is.

And if you're religious, you've simply caught yourself in your trap. Because you worship or praise religious prophets or messengers who existed thousands of years ago.

Nice having you here.

Good day.

Sir,
If you are honest with yourself;
Apart from Seun the founder of this site, how many more of you hope to make any significant, notable impact outside your immediate space ?

Most of you are rat racers and hustlers, I'm not saying you guys are completely useless because you're only doing what needs to be done ...for yourselves...for families..

But how many of you will actually make the history books doing so ?
And if you don't does it mean your existence was completely worthless ?

History makers are called that for a reason. They stood out.
Sadly, not everyone will stand out but it doesn't mean they had a worthless existence.

If I ever have a son, the first thing I will teach him isn't to go out and make history, no matter the price.
I would teach to first of all to be useful.

Be useful.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Proserpina: 4:08pm On Apr 18
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Proserpina: 4:08pm On Apr 18
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by CaveAdullam: 4:17pm On Apr 18
Proserpina:
Women are not made for suffering grin grin

Technically, you're right.

Though it sounds painful, that's the reality of things.

Looking at it from how thousands of sperms compete for one egg during the process of fertilization; how both ugly and beautiful women have men in their orbits for their specific needs; how a woman can choose to be practically nonchalant, weak, and incompetent but still have a man that'll bag her.

A woman can decide to be nothing and she can still get what she wants even though not in full measure when she dates or marries a man.

But men don't have such an opportunity. A man who can't lift his finger is a disgrace to society. A lazy man is a useless man. But nobody cares about a lazy woman; if she's cute and charming she will be adored for being feminine.

Women tend to suffer when their men can no longer hold the reins. Hence, women are pushed to either provide or protect themselves or both. Cases of high female suffering are in poor nations.

Meanwhile, these sufferings are nothing compared to masculine suffering because both men and women have unequal strength specialized for different roles and purposes. However, the suffering the feminine undertake are lower ones the men have decided to ignore because of greater work and deem their women can handle it.

In the deepest of men's hearts, they don't want their women working and toiling outside because of its negative consequences on such women. You can observe the high sense of grandiosity and nonsensical behaviors of women in the modern world.
On one hand, these women are trying to make ends meet, but on the other hand, they get burned. The abyss and tough world don't refine and shape women as it does men, rather it consume women.

Women's suffering can also be during the times of child-rearing, as the bulk of the work of taking care of a child depends on them. Men do play their role at their stage but women take the lead.

With the fragile nature of women and their psychological buildup, "women don't seem like people who came to this world to suffer".

And truthfully speaking, nobody depends on women for anything or waits upon women for grand innovations.
Hence men are always taking the lead, ahead, and such will remain the case till the close of life.

Men suffer. But the reward is praise, honor, and glory. Something substantial, tangible, helpful, and transcendental.

Women don't suffer. Their reward is minuscule and transient.

Thanks.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18
Proserpina:
Your sweat undecided
Oya come let's get married so that you can eat my sweat.
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by CaveAdullam: 4:30pm On Apr 18
DelilahMakinde:

Sir,
Apart from Seun the founder of this site, how many more of you hope to make any significant, notable impact outside your immediate space ?

Most of you are rat racers and hustlers, I'm not saying you guys are completely useless because you're only doing what needs to be done ...for yourselves...for families..

Sadly, not everyone will stand out but it doesn't mean they had a worthless existence.

If I ever have a son, the first thing I will teach him isn't to go out and make history, no matter the price.

Be useful.

Makinde, you've made a good point.

This isn't about being numbered in the pages of History books. Of course, that's part of it.

The names of many of our ancestors may not be remembered, but whatever we achieve, they're indirectly part of it because we came from their loins and carry their DNA. Meaning that their names will still be heard through their pedigrees.

Man's struggles aren't all about making history.

It comes down to the self - honor and ego. Not to operate on an intercontinental scale per se. But to have power within his territory and scope of existence.

Now, it's because the world only records great, resounding, and much talked about events that make us seem that others are not working behind closed doors.

If we're serious about the documentation of history and events as they occur, you'll hear about names you've not heard of.

Once you're useful and able to document your history, the world will hear about you. That's the essence of autobiographies. Men want people to hear about them before their demise.

Well done, ma'am.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by NEUDUDE: 4:31pm On Apr 18
DelilahMakinde:

Sir,

Be useful.

Only vagina people will tell you to be useful and act like it doesnt apply to them. I mean what are these girls smoking lol grin.

If you talk now dem go say you are sexist. keep making up useless grammar to cloth their stupidity.

Simple question is if they were no man alive, can women cope grin grin grin

Then it will be clear and we will know the real useless gender grin grin grin

see how the fool is urging the son in her write up like shes handicapped. Do men have four hands, four legs and 2 brains. I wonder why she doesnt urge herself on. There we have it, the only sense they have is manipulation lol. What a waste of space

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by DyingFetus: 4:49pm On Apr 18
Try to hang yourself for once

You'll be doing yourself the favour

1 Like

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Ojemedad: 4:51pm On Apr 18
DelilahMakinde:

It's a vain struggle.
Empty brain

1 Like

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by EreluRoz: 4:55pm On Apr 18
Women are created for enjoyment but modern men want to drag them into suffering.

Men don't get pregnant, don't experience monthly cramps, breast feed, care for the baby, sleepless night in taking care of the baby and still women don't drag men into these things. Just to provide ooo modern men have brought wahala inside.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Proserpina: 5:45pm On Apr 18
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Proserpina: 5:46pm On Apr 18
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18
Proserpina:
Do you have money? undecided
Yes I have plenty money. Is big o, very plenty. Enough to buy you blouse wink
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Skiborobo(f): 6:00pm On Apr 18
Woman in no any way are meant to suffer.
Let that sink in your head
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by papyjaypaul: 6:14pm On Apr 18
Men should help men where they can because men are like male lions. The weak suffers and dies and is cast out of the kingdom. You must keep fighting to maintain standard.

If the resources are not enough, you will be killed and they will desert you. Most of what men do is for women and kids, they don't really take care of themselves. That is why it is a dangerous chemical to mix toxic feminity with frustrated men. Banga

Any sensible woman will learn from our mothers who used to massage men's ego and make him feel like king. They will show their feminine side and he will pay back.

This is why I don't blame good girls for high standards because ladies, you don't have too many chances to make mistakes with a knucklehead and guys, you don't want to be saving a damaged girl who will ruin your generation. Even when men are dead, they still have a big impact on the family than a man who is alive and abandons his family. That's why girls with brothers and men around them tend to think and act differently.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18
sadly men of today have to realize that many yeye women today dont deserve to be treated as the queen of the past (that our mothers were).
- if a woman is on social media flaunting her body to strangers for cheap attention... SHE BELONGS TO THE STREET!
- if a woman doesnt want to treat you like a king (Aka cook/clean/nurture/worship you)... SHE BELONGS TO THE STREET!
- if a woman can be bought with just a few meals, and is willing to follow-follow any man asking them on a date... SHE BELONGS TO THE STREET!
- if a woman expects you to take care of her and her needs before you guys are even married... SHE BELONGS TO THE STREET!

not all women are the same. there are many undercover oloshoes in these streets... dont mistake these yeye women for proper women/queens with good character out there.

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by CaveAdullam: 7:10pm On Apr 18
Skiborobo:
Woman in no any way are meant to suffer.
Let that sink in your head

There's a very blurred nuance between this statement of yours and the evolutionary disposition of women.

Of course by nature, not nurture and cultural design, women aren't suitable for tough work. Because they are too weak to handle it.

Feminine makeup isn't designated to take the history of mankind from the Stone Age to the high-tech age.

However, in your mind, you think that women should sit down and be paid obeisance. It simply doesn't work that way, especially now that the factors of the intersexual dynamics are getting clearer to men.

Now, it's only a foolish man that will want to place his woman on a pedestal. Women aren't destined for tough work doesn't mean that they can't look for a role to play to better themselves, family, and society.

Women who want to be pampered for being useless have their dreams accomplished through foolish adult men.

Understandably, women aren't meant to suffer. However, using it as a yardstick for being lazy and useless reeks of poor character and a childish attitude.

Men see what outliers women do. They don't expect their women to do the same. But at least do something meaningful.

The ironic thing here is that women of such mentality want to be respected. But how can you be respected when you are technically useless?

The world respects men because men take on suffering. Men don't flinch. Men don't run away from the work because if they do, it's tantamount to shame and subjugation.

Do you now see why women will always be under men and no rhetorics and protests for gender equality can ever be achieved except through hand twisting and deceit?

Fine. Women are not meant to suffer. I agree.

I guess you see how unnecessary women are in the grand scheme of things.

Womanly nature isn't suited for long-term purposes. People ruled by emotions are myopic. Their decisions are about now. Hence, don't see any benefit of suffering. Women.

Suffering is the birth of all things around us. The blood and sweat of men.

Women can't labor the same way as men. And nobody expects much from women.

However, women should remain feminine and charming with a soft bosom that brings tranquility and peace. Not the laborer but the helpmate.

If you see this womanly privilege as a justification for being nonchalant, incompetent, unaccountable, and lazy, you'll only be useful as toilet paper to men.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by pansophist(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18
This is why every man should embrace feminism. As for me and my household, we are all feminists. We share in the pain equally cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by pansophist(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18
CaveAdullam:

Technically, you're right.

Though it sounds painful, that's the reality of things.

Looking at it from how thousands of sperms compete for one egg during the process of fertilization; how both ugly and beautiful women have men in their orbits for their specific needs; how a woman can choose to be practically nonchalant, weak, and incompetent but still have a man that'll bag her.

A woman can decide to be nothing and she can still get what she wants even though not in full measure when she dates or marries a man.

But men don't have such an opportunity. A man who can't lift his finger is a disgrace to society. A lazy man is a useless man. But nobody cares about a lazy woman; if she's cute and charming she will be adored for being feminine.

Every man has the inalienable right to not adhere to these standards. To be an Ubermensch, in other words, to adopt your method of relating to the world.

If women ain't meant to suffer, it doesn't mean men are meant to suffer as well. I do not know about you, but I am not made to suffer. My bones do not yearn for suffering just because I am a man.

Where the catch is, is that a man should refuse, reject, and abandon any stupid responsibility to a woman who doesn't give him what he also needs from a woman.

Men have the burden of performance, and women have the burden of integration. If she can't integrate and make life soft for him, then let other men who are still under the full dictates of society carry her weight.

Society can go to hell. As a man, you matter. If marriage doesn't favor you, don't marry. If it favors you, then marry, but don't sacrifice your interest in the process.

Lots of women are abandoning traditional roles, that's exactly what feminism is all about. As a man, no one stops you from evolving. Life is a balance, and when the other side abandons their position, then its stupid to still carry yours.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Raalsalghul: 7:29pm On Apr 18
pansophist:

Every man has the inalienable right to not adhere to these standards. To be an Ubermensch, in other words, to adopt your method of relating to the world.

If women ain't meant to suffer, it doesn't mean men are meant to suffer as well. I do not know about you, but I am not made to suffer. My bones do not yearn for suffering just because I am a man.

Where the catch is, is that a man should refuse, reject, and abandon any stupid responsibility to a woman who doesn't give him what he also needs from a woman.

Men have the burden of performance, and women have the burden of integration. If she can't integrate and make life soft for him, then let other men who are still under the full dictates of society carry her weight.

Society can go to hell. As a man, you matter. If marriage doesn't favor you, don't marry. If it favors you, then marry, but don't sacrifice your interest in the process.

Lots of women are abandoning traditional roles, that's exactly what feminism is all about. As a man, no one stops you from evolving. Life is a balance, and when the other side abandons their position, then its stupid to still carry yours.

In summary, put yourself first.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by Tunde835(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18
We have to blame simps
Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by CaveAdullam: 8:03pm On Apr 18
Proserpina:
Caveadullam wants me to be serious this afternoon grin. See detailed response. Lol

You are right though

Both genders suffer differently and they are equipped accordingly.

To be honest, I'd be a woman over and over again grin

Man's scar as a result of his suffering is a badge of honor.

The problem for men is that their results take a longer time to manifest after tedious work. The worst is that men don't have "urgent Messiah" as women can easily book for "urgent 2k".

Womanly life is too vapid to wish for. Not adventurous. Not risk-taking. Not challenging. Not inquisitive. Psychologically imbalanced most times. Too fearful.

Nah.

I'd prefer suffering being a man than enjoying being a woman.

We're all picking our safe poisons.

Lol.

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) by CaveAdullam: 8:18pm On Apr 18
pansophist:

Lots of women are abandoning traditional roles, that's exactly what feminism is all about. As a man, no one stops you from evolving. Life is a balance, and when the other side abandons their position, then it's stupid to still carry yours.

Like you said, men bear the burden of performance.

Evolutionary speaking the essence of that burden is survival and reproduction. Also, to gain hold of his territory.

The suffering isn't because of a mate alone. The suffering is about dominance, power, and control. He's not only dealing with women. He's dealing with a society of men like him, above, and below him, women and children.

It's not a societal standard per se.

Like it or not, whether you choose to be a Buddhist monk, as a man, you will suffer for whatever reason you think your suffering is worthy of.

Even if you don't intend to get married, you desire a good life. To get a good life for yourself alone involves suffering. Suffering is an inevitable phase of men.

You work, you suffer but gain at the end.

You stay lazy, you suffer, and remain subjugated by others.

Woman and romance isn't part of this equation yet.

Of course, it's because men instinctually desire to make a claim of an expensive ovum that makes them struggle hard. Now the main aim is not to bag a woman but for reproductive and genetic reasons.

It's this struggle for the womanly - ovum - egg that has shaped men to be what they are today. It's underground biology going on.

In reality, a man shouldn't condole feminine nonsensical demands when she doesn't match his prerequisites. The woman must be fit and worthy of a mate.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? / I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? / Hausa Boy, Igbo Girl To Marry, But Parents Threaten to Disown Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.