Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Meme Collection From Paternity Test - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meme Collection From Paternity Test (59156 Views)

9 Major News /lines That Can Make An Average Naija Guy Go Gaga - Meme Collection / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Dreadlock69(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
This one no get why cool

14 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Dreadlock69(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
I Sha want to post grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Funny thread

Following.

Anyway,here are some of the dangers of paternity fraud
you need to know.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343656/dangers-paternity-fraud-ladiestake-note

3 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Karleb(m): 1:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by oyatz(m): 4:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
grin

So paternity fraud is permitted under your culture and tradition?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by ewaski(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2021
GayPontiff:
My classmate wey dey brag say him first us marry that year
His childnaming reach na so me and my useless mates them follow reach the guy house, one of us tell am say the pikin no resemble him and d wife o out of play o. Come dey ask am who get the pikin....the wife hear am no gree give us food. After I trek from elelenwo to trailer park towards obigbo to eat better food.
Na so we partake for punishment wey no concern me.

10 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by mosdii(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
This one no get why cool
I need not one cos am a picture perfect creation of my father. If you be man and you no resemble your papa abeg DNA is for you.

22 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by ceejayluv(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2021
austine4real:
grin grin grin
GBAGAUN...

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2021
With this dna of a thing. .marriages go shake. . But na for person wey get m0ney for dna sha. . i d0nt trust science 0ne bit.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by naturallysimple(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
LMAOOOO
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by SavageResponse(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
grin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2021
...I tire o

49 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2021
If a kid is yours. . U w0uld kn0w shaa ni. . Either resembles u or take ur traits . .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Una go kee person here o
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by DarkJeddi(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
grin
Change is CONSTANT..
Twins used to be an abomination,now they are blessings..

3 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Perfecttouchade: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2021
grin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cassyrooy(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2021
needanswer:
This, lol.
This is really cold. I jus weak. Aren't these women feeling the pains of these kids? I mean it hurts not as a man but as a child knowing that the person I loved and called father isn't mine, and because of my own mom's infidelity, he still chooses to not adopt me, and love me as his own.

Ah! Children will just be alive but dead on the inside. God forbid bad thing.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by salt1: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Add yours

Poor child
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Whiteshield: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
See as girls quiet for this thread, them no fit talk. grin

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
SOME0NE WIL N0W C0ME WITH DNA TEST SAY MY DAUGHTER ISNT MINE . . NA ME GO PERSONALLY KILL THAT PERSON AND EAT THE DNA TEST. . this people d0nt kn0w what they are playing it

6 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by thaoriginator: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Mi bloodclaat unu grin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by JoeEeL(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Honestly, women can be seriously senseless.

It's one thing to cheat, but to cheat by allowing other men enter you without a condom, then to add salt to injury, allow them release inside you, knowing well you're close to your ovulation cycle? Damn!

That means they don't only cheat, but cheat with reckless abandon!

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2021
GayPontiff:
His childnaming reach na so me and my useless mates them follow reach the guy house, one of us tell am say the pikin no resemble him and d wife o out of play o. Come dey ask am who get the pikin....the wife hear am no gree give us food. After I trek from elelenwo to trailer park towards obigbo to eat better food.
Na so we partake for punishment wey no concern me.

Na your amebo and tatafo from unbridled tongue naim serve you right. You're not a good friend. Better food indeed. How we go take know say na better food you go eat when na so-so trek you dey trek up-an-dan? You go your friend place dey open leaky basket mouth so loud that his wife could hear you. Some children dey resemble uncle, aunt or even brother and sister without sharing any striking resemblance with the immediate parents. Some other children begin to change in facial features as they grow. Later, the resemblance appears but as a baby, they look much different from the immediate parents. Now take that to the banks!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by scokoro: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2021
What does it take to make the DNA test cheap? Are you thinking at all? Someone was talking about the new business idea the other time, now you have the direction to follow.
Travel to China and have them make a DNA test machine replica. You don blow be that. Thank me later!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2021
I would like to invest in the Nigerian DNA market.
Seems some cool money is up for the making

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by imolile: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Ha!
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by JoeEeL(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2021
GayPontiff:
Na so i partake for punishment wey no concern me.

I still no know why d joke vex her like that.

Hahahaha, u nor well grin

3 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Beverlyjean(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Men eyes don de open

11 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by ikorodureporta: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian women are never contented. That's their problem.

12 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by olisaEze(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2021
GayPontiff:

Brah, u been wan use leg from Rivers state go Abia state because of rice? grin grin grin Choi!! That guy way yarn opata suppose pay for the opportunity cost! Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by dammyz101(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2021
GayPontiff:

Am glad to no a nairalander around m3

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.