Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Meme Collection From Paternity Test - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meme Collection From Paternity Test (59261 Views)

9 Major News /lines That Can Make An Average Naija Guy Go Gaga - Meme Collection / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Onyxunlimited(f): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Young man after you graduate university you will understand that what you wrote is trash

Dna / Paternity tests are 99.9% accurate

Next time don't talk about what you don't know

Learn to be silent and read

grin
That means there is still a 0.1% inaccuracy. Which further means that in every 1000 tests done, there'd be one error. I pity the family that it would happen to.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2021
oldtruth:

Shut up and stop disgracing yourself
Keep quiet
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=Angelnath post=97749256][/quote]
Kudos! I'm not refuting or refusing that anyways.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2021
samuelpeters:

You said DNA probing has a 50% sensitivity and specificity( which is laughable in the first place) cheesy
Now OyinO, tell me; what other ways can we determine the father of a child that has at least a 95% confidence (accuracy).

If you can't answer this, then you are just another dumdum that mistakenly had access to the internet.

Note: don't tell me to Google it. I want you to teach me. We are all here to learn after all grin

©️2021.

Lolz. There's nothing I'll say that will make sense to you. That's why I left you to research and find the facts for yourself.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Timsilver:

You are talking about "Ancestry test" here.
haaaahaaaahaa!!
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Meninmen:

Stop disgracing yourself. Your ignorance smells to high heavens. A simple check on Google should have prevented you from disgracing yourself on Nairaland.

I beg to differ doesn't mean disgrace. You're a disgrace to the scientific community.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by HelpYourself(m): 4:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Onyxunlimited:

That means there is still a 0.1% inaccuracy. Which further means that in every 1000 tests done, there'd be one error. I pity the family that it would happen to.

No error inconclusive

You need to read up more

And it's not in every 1000 tests it's in every 1 million tests

You really need to read alot

Wow
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Kposkila: 4:31am On Jan 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
Honestly, women can be seriously senseless.

It's one thing to cheat, but to cheat by allowing other men enter you without a condom, then to add salt to injury, allow them release inside you, knowing well you're close to your ovulation cycle? Damn!

That means they don't only cheat, but cheat with reckless abandon!
Your mama born you with brain, it really baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 06, 2021
OyinO:

I beg to differ doesn't mean disgrace. You're a disgrace to the scientific community.

You beg to differ on what has been proven to be 99.99% accurate? So, we should hold on to your opinion and leave scientific facts?

Lol. Clown. Go read about DNA paternity testing before coming online to disgrace yourself.

In Asari Dokubo's voice: "you think say you wise. You are a mumu man"! grin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 06, 2021
OyinO:

And you are not a disgrace to the scientific community for saying DNA paternity testing is 50/50 and then quoting a movie? Lol. Very useless being!

Go and read and stop dancing naked here!
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Meninmen:

And you are not a disgrace to the scientific community for saying DNA paternity testing is 50/50 and then quoting a movie? Lol. Very useless being!

Go and read and stop dancing naked here!

I have the right to say anything as long as I can prove it. I have seen no significant usefulness of your life except "I better pass my neighbour syndrome". Otondo
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Athemisia:

A child can look like a man, take the man's trait and yet not be his own... Because during the period of conception the husband could still be sleeping with his wife thereby releasing his own DNA in his semen to mixed with the fetus..
E n0 dey w0rk lyk that. The semen is already formed
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Meninmen:

You beg to differ on what has been proven to be 99.99% accurate? So, we should hold on to your opinion and leave scientific facts?

Lol. Clown. Go read about DNA paternity testing before coming online to disgrace yourself.

In Asari Dokubo's voice: "you think say you wise. You are a mumu man"! grin

Bigger MUMU is what you are because you misunderstand simple things. Enjoy your Mumuness
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2021
OyinO:

I have the right to say anything as long as I can prove it. I have seen no significant usefulness of your life except "I better pass my neighbour syndrome". Otondo

You have the right to say things as long as you can prove it? So can you prove how DNA paternity test is 50/50? Your proof is from a movie right? �� grin angry

Foolish being!

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Meninmen:

You have the right to say things as long as you can prove it? So can you prove how DNA paternity test is 50/50? Your proof is from a movie right? �� grin angry

Foolish being!

Foolish people move with foolish people. You've been following me around because I'm wise.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by samuelpeters(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2021
OyinO:

Lolz. There's nothing I'll say that will make sense to you. That's why I left you to research and find the facts for yourself.
Because you have nothing to say.
Next time don't come online and type a lot of nonsense.

This is my last reply to you.

©️2021.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
OyinO:

Foolish people move with foolish people. You've been following me around because I'm wise.

Lol. Ode!
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Athemisia: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
E n0 dey w0rk lyk that. The semen is already formed
Google Telegony
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Athemisia: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Meninmen:

Foolish being!
He/she is mad...

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Athemisia:
Google Telegony
I d0nt believe in all science facts bro.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
samuelpeters:
Because you have nothing to say. Next time don't come online and type a lot of nonsense.
This is my last reply to you.
©️2021.
Enjoy your day. I'm dynamic. I don't think inside the box.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. Ode!
Ewu Gambia

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol / Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.