Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Meme Collection From Paternity Test - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meme Collection From Paternity Test (59223 Views)

9 Major News /lines That Can Make An Average Naija Guy Go Gaga - Meme Collection / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Bmaster(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Nairalaland hypocritical ladies don Japan for the thread,
Useless nairalaland girls grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by WetSmoke: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2021
You are believing this internet warriors cheesy
cococandy:
I would like to invest in the Nigerian DNA market.
Seems some cool money is up for the making

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Take DNA tests serious at your own peril. That stuff is 50/50. In case you don't understand what I mean by 50/50, I mean 50% accuracy and 50% error prone (inaccuracy). I have watched a foreign movie where DNA TEST RESULT created very devastating irreparable damage to a lovely family but at the end, it was an error. The woman was devastated. So many Melanite American Negros were said to originate from various parts of Africa following DNA testing but they are finding evidence to the contrary in recent times. There are better ways to find out true paternity.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by DoubleEngine007: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Gloria is an olosho wife. Period undecided
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Bmaster(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
Take DNA tests serious at your own peril. That stuff is 50/50. In case you don't understand what I mean by 50/50, I mean 50% accuracy and 50% error prone (inaccuracy). I have watched a foreign movie where DNA TEST RESULT created very devastating irreparable damage to a lovely family but at the end, it was an error. The woman was devastated. So many Melanite American Negros were said to originate from various parts of Africa following DNA testing but they are finding evidence to the contrary in recent times. There are better ways to find out true paternity.
can you state some of the better ways if finding true paternity

32 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by DoubleEngine007: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
SOME0NE WIL N0W C0ME WITH DNA TEST SAY MY DAUGHTER ISNT MINE . . NA ME GO PERSONALLY KILL THAT PERSON AND EAT THE DNA TEST. . this people d0nt kn0w what they are playing it
Dey there!

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Bmaster:
can you state some of the better ways if finding true paternity

Yes, but let me refer you to Google so that you can make some personal research and learn new things. Google is your Good friend.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by HelpYourself(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Young man after you graduate university you will understand that what you wrote is trash

Dna / Paternity tests are 99.9% accurate

Next time don't talk about what you don't know

Learn to be silent and read

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by ajaymina(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Sister you are very wicked, you are wickeding, infact sister, you are WICKEDED!!!!

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Zchi1052(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2021
DNA test wahala for this January be like bicycle
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by DrayZee: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

You “watched a foreign movie”?
We should disregard years of scientific research and procedure because you “watched a foreign movie”?
You’re a comedian undecided

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Dey there!
after spending and loving. . 0ne man wil n0w c0me say this is my daughter. . I laf in spanish. Everything depends on the kid though. If he or she chooses to reject the biological father nk0

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by southsouthking(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Na dem, story for the gods.

23 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Felicity0001: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Culturale kill you diagringrin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Dreadlock69(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Okay

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Dreadlock69(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2021

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Cammo: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Let's say I have 3 kids and none of them has my big head, and you say I shouldn't do DNA test? grin

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by naniawini(f): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
na warri be this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Dreadlock69(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2021
More

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2021
WetSmoke:
You are believing this internet warriors cheesy

You don’t think I’ll make money? grin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Kevinsamba: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Which Kain tradition abeg
Dreadlock69:
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Oyerinde16(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
When the culture don't want to be unfortunate
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by OyinO: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2021
DrayZee:

You “watched a foreign movie”?
We should disregard years of scientific research and procedure because you “watched a foreign movie”?
You’re a comedian undecided

A comedian is better than a zombie that swallows everything without research and query. Now gerrrara here!

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by DoubleEngine007: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
after spending and loving. . 0ne man wil n0w c0me say this is my daughter. . I laf in spanish. Everything depends on the kid though. If he or she chooses to reject the biological father nk0
My brother, accepting the child is not even an issue, cux people do adopt. But for the wife to have the mind to deceive the man,that's what I'm highly against.. She no even suppose to live to tell the story,e get why. I hate cheats

22 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by hatchetman(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2021
cassyrooy:
This is really cold. I jus weak. Aren't these women feeling the pains of these kids?

Ah! Children will just be alive but dead on the inside. God forbid bad thing.
Sad truth @ bolded.
Poor kids be reaping the mistakes of parents since Adam and Eve.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by yazga: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Women don't panic over any DNA test. Ask him to swear if he has not slept with another man's wife. He will keep mute.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
My brother, accepting the child is not even an issue, cux people do adopt. But for the wife to have the mind to deceive the man,that's what I'm highly against.. She no even suppose to live to tell the story,e get why. I hate cheats
the w0man xef kn0w say she go just pack and disappear

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by GorillaApp(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
You are clueless. Go and read up more pls

18 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by DoubleEngine007: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
the w0man xef kn0w say she go just pack and disappear
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by DoubleEngine007: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2021
yazga:
Women don't panic over any DNA test. Ask him to swear if he has not slept with another man's wife. He will keep mute.
See you grin You think its all men that sleep around abi

24 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by nonhuman(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
when the table turns around now you will not remember culture again OK, culture had it that no wife is allowed to stop the husband from getting more wives. Don't be a hypo
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2021
In Germany and most European cucked countries , it is illegal for a man to conduct a DNA test without the woman's permission.

Even if you do the test outside the EU, European courts will not admit it as evidence.

This is what cultural Marxism is promoting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol