Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Meme Collection From Paternity Test - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meme Collection From Paternity Test (59158 Views)

9 Major News /lines That Can Make An Average Naija Guy Go Gaga - Meme Collection / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Akuruoulo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Masonkaycares:
cool You're blessed to be a true son of your true father grin
thanx boss
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Fifi2017: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Una wan use laff finish me for here ooooo. Chai
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by davidque: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Wow! I guess that includes your sisters, aunties, cousins, all the women you know. Shioor!

3 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by benji93: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
No cry Bros. Na true you talk, but also the African mind is incapable of distinguishing bullshit from true talk. cheesy.
OyinO:

The lazy African mind is afraid to learn and unlearn. It is a mental conditioning arising from inferiority complex. Enjoy your bullshit.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by WetSmoke: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Not even shishi grin
cococandy:

You don’t think I’ll make money? grin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BigGuava: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by STPEACE10: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
Take DNA tests serious at your own peril. That stuff is 50/50. In case you don't understand what I mean by 50/50, I mean 50% accuracy and 50% error prone (inaccuracy). I have watched a foreign movie where DNA TEST RESULT created very devastating irreparable damage to a lovely family but at the end, it was an error. The woman was devastated. So many Melanite American Negros were said to originate from various parts of Africa following DNA testing but they are finding evidence to the contrary in recent times. There are better ways to find out true paternity.

Stop disgracing yourself. Your ignorance smells to high heavens. A simple check on Google should have prevented you from disgracing yourself on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Timsilver(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
Take DNA tests serious at your own peril. That stuff is 50/50. In case you don't understand what I mean by 50/50, I mean 50% accuracy and 50% error prone (inaccuracy). I have watched a foreign movie where DNA TEST RESULT created very devastating irreparable damage to a lovely family but at the end, it was an error. The woman was devastated. So many Melanite American Negros were said to originate from various parts of Africa following DNA testing but they are finding evidence to the contrary in recent times. There are better ways to find out true paternity.

You are talking about "Ancestry test" here.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Astra101: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Are you trying to say that my mother manipulated my face to look like my father's? undecided
Hey!
Life is deep. Life in itself is a mystery.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
WetSmoke:
Not even shishi grin
cry

So all this online noise won’t translate to offline action angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by samuelpeters(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Another lazy brain too scared to research, query and learn because of the fear of losing old and stale information. Nonsense an ingredient.

You said DNA probing has a 50% sensitivity and specificity( which is laughable in the first place) cheesy
Now OyinO, tell me; what other ways can we determine the father of a child that has at least a 95% confidence (accuracy).

If you can't answer this, then you are just another dumdum that mistakenly had access to the internet.

Note: don't tell me to Google it. I want you to teach me. We are all here to learn after all grin

©️2021.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by WetSmoke: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Naah, they just saw an opportunityto bash women as usual.
cococandy:
cry

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Kayharry(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
No DNA needed

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
WetSmoke:
Naah, they just saw an opportunityto bash women as usual.
isn’t that always the case cheesy.

Funny NL
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
cry

Honestly, despite how they claim women hate themselves- this is one reason I love women. If na woman matter be this ehn, in the next one week, you go see like five independent groups wey go buy the matter. We no mind to even milk them to further our cause. grin grin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Honestly, despite how they claim women hate themselves- this is one reason I love women. If na woman matter be this ehn, in the next one week, you go see like five independent groups wey go buy the matter. We no mind to even milk them to further our cause. grin grin
one was saying they should take money from women’s ministry to finance it for the men grin

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Angelnath(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
yazga:
Women don't panic over any DNA test. Ask him to swear if he has not slept with another man's wife. He will keep mute.

But he didn't impregnate another man's wife na. Just try this with a real nigger even your kids will hate you for life.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by pocohantas(f): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
one was saying they should take money from women’s ministry to finance it for the men grin

In his dreams. They should contribute for it. They are the richer and innovative gender. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by innobarca(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmmm.

The DNA stuff is really making people to have sleepless nights recently.

In the market,church, gathering, online, everywhere...... People are really talking about it.

Some men has started looking at their kids very well and some women also has started to get worried.

Nawao.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Angelnath(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by ultimateprof: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
If we're to adopt the western culture and life style which lots of Nigerians have already adopted, then DNA test is good to be carried out among couples whom might want to clarify some hidden issues that have to do with trust. But if we're to follow our culture which says that whatsoever a woman has after her bride price has been paid by her husband, that all those things both living and none living thing belongs to her husband.
That's why in some part of the country, women are allowed to produce children for their husband be it dead or alive, from this point I think its not important for anyone who understood our culture to go about wasting his money doing DNA test. If you dont trust your wife you can part ways with her in peace, but remember that none have any wright to claim the kids even if DNA test proofs that they are not yours, but our culture says that they are yours because you paid their mother's bride price.

Though I understand the pain that a man pass through; only to wake-up one day to find out that the children whom he taught are his are not biologically his, but heritagelly his. it's culturally wrong to desert the children at this junction because of the mistake of their careless mother, the man whom this kind of misfortune might have happened to should learn how to accept his fate.

If all men learn how to be holy,
like wise the women,
then of whom will these seeds come from?

As ye sow,
so shall ye reap.

The law of cause and effect.

What goes around comes around is just that most of quickly forget.

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Sixfeetbelle: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
My own issue about paternity tests is that men who wishes to do it must ensure the tests are 100% accurate before disowning the child. Cause I know he would lose much more if the test turns out to be an error years later.

And while we are on the topic, I believe it's about time compulsory DNA collection started in this country as 50% of children in orphanages have living fathers and mothers who abandoned their responsibilities
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cassyrooy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Michelle55:
Why na only men full this thread?
Na men the matter affect pass o! grin
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by UsmanBabaIdris: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
All I see is the price of widespread Promiscuity, Adultery and Fornication!
Let's return ourselves to moral sanity. is indeed painful that after all the years and efforts in raising children, they end up not belonging to you. Is suicidal!
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by RealTreas(f): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
, You be idiot. You, go and do a dna for your self.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by therajah: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
austine4real:
grin grin grin
Not granted!
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

A comedian is better than a zombie that swallows everything without research and query. Now gerrrara here!

Shut up and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by munachiso58(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
this trade ........sorry trend is making my day

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Athemisia: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
If a kid is yours. . U w0uld kn0w shaa ni. . Either resembles u or take ur traits . .
A child can look like a man, take the man's trait and yet not be his own... Because during the period of conception the husband could still be sleeping with his wife thereby releasing his own DNA in his semen to mixed with the fetus..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.