Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Meme Collection From Paternity Test - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meme Collection From Paternity Test (59186 Views)

9 Major News /lines That Can Make An Average Naija Guy Go Gaga - Meme Collection / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
invest with the seeds you’ve been receiving

Touch not my anointed...
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Na your amebo and tatafo from unbridled tongue naim serve you right. You're not a good friend. Better food indeed. How we go take know say na better food you go eat when na so-so trek you dey trek up-an-dan? You go your friends place dey open basket mouth so loud that his wife could hear you. Some children dey resemble uncle, aunt or even brother and sister without sharing any striking resemblance with the immediate parents. Some other children begin to change in facial features as they grow. Later, the resemblance appears but as a baby, they look much different from the immediate parents. Now take that to the banks!

All these people wey go night school.
If I slap u now dem go talk say I wicked.
Why u no fit read well before u quote me?

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Touch not my anointed...

Na you no wan make money. No one is touching you and your anointing. Just spend the seed to make more for yourself
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Kwara1stson: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Covid-19 in Nigeria is fake.
saying this conformed how stupid you are. no point arguing with a stupid person

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Zoey95: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
Take DNA tests serious at your own peril. That stuff is 50/50. In case you don't understand what I mean by 50/50, I mean 50% accuracy and 50% error prone (inaccuracy). I have watched a foreign movie where DNA TEST RESULT created very devastating irreparable damage to a lovely family but at the end, it was an error. The woman was devastated. So many Melanite American Negros were said to originate from various parts of Africa following DNA testing but they are finding evidence to the contrary in recent times. There are better ways to find out true paternity.

madam rest mbok.... your comment no follow. comparing movie with real life. better advice your papa to go run DNA test for you.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Naija4love(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
this one just kill my day grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:

Na you no wan make money. No one is touching you and your anointing. Just spend the seed to make more for yourself

I was just pulling your leg.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by samuelpeters(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
Take DNA tests serious at your own peril. That stuff is 50/50. In case you don't understand what I mean by 50/50, I mean 50% accuracy and 50% error prone (inaccuracy). I have watched a foreign movie where DNA TEST RESULT created very devastating irreparable damage to a lovely family but at the end, it was an error. The woman was devastated. So many Melanite American Negros were said to originate from various parts of Africa following DNA testing but they are finding evidence to the contrary in recent times. There are better ways to find out true paternity.
Shut your mouth bro.
DNA testing is close to 99% confidence.

Testing DNA for origin is different from testing DNA for paternity. The former requires a lot of DNA pools to see a pattern that could trace back to thousands or millions of years/generation. Which error may occur. But the latter compares DNA of only one generation.

You guys will just come online and spew trash!

©️2021.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by JonCina(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2021
The innocent child bears the brunt finally.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BraniacX(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:

Not a bad point. Quality also matters though. This is honestly not a bad idea for someone who’s serious and not joking
quality won't be affected, this is a service, not a good, if your investment is in the equipment that runs the test and produces the result that tells the percentage of relationship between two samples then the more you run tests the more you make money instead of pricing potential customers out of your services
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Grovemaster: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Yes the culture has changed,
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by 2016easy2017: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Why is this SPUTID man calling me this early 10am.am I his only son-in-law??
Maybe I need show him the DNA result self.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by 2016easy2017: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Debbyblah:
Not funny..
I was surprised untill when I found you to be a female so then I understood you

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by samuelpeters(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Keep quiet! I said it's 50/50, but that doesn't rule out the possibility of accuracy. You need to get educated.
You know Nothing!

Oya bring the other ways to run paternity test grin
Or we should revert back to blood testing abi...

Google it, Google it! You think everyone here is an undergraduate abi

List the other ways or keep shut!

©️2021.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by rawpadgin(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
airport road warri
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
quality won't be affected, this is a service, not a good, if your investment is in the equipment that runs the test and produces the result that tells the percentage of relationship between two samples then the more you run tests the more you make money instead of pricing potential customers out of your services
the sample collection kits matter as well. I know the movies make it seem like it can be done with anything but I think that’s inaccurate.

That being said, when are you starting your own investment?
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Miracle1991: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Na your amebo and tatafo from unbridled tongue naim serve you right. You're not a good friend. Better food indeed. How we go take know say na better food you go eat when na so-so trek you dey trek up-an-dan? You go your friends place dey open basket mouth so loud that his wife could hear you. Some children dey resemble uncle, aunt or even brother and sister without sharing any striking resemblance with the immediate parents. Some other children begin to change in facial features as they grow. Later, the resemblance appears but as a baby, they look much different from the immediate parents. Now take that to the banks!
oyin! Why are you always afraid of this DNA of thing? I hope is not what iam thinking.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Akuruoulo(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Masonkaycares:
I need not one cos am a picture perfect creation of my father. If you be man and you no resemble your papa abeg DNA is for you.
I RESEMBLE THE MAN 80%
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Miracle1991: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
oyin! You again? Gist me what is the problem?

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Akuruoulo(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Kwara1stson:
saying this conformed how stupid you are. no point arguing with a stupid person
Some people can be foolish. Sayn Covid in 9ja isn't real as if all borders in 9ja were closed down

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2021
[WE ARE NOT QUIET.uote author=Whiteshield post=97734413]See as girls quiet for this thread, them no fit talk. grin[/quote]
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Miracle1991: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2021
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Young man after you graduate university you will understand that what you wrote is trash

Dna / Paternity tests are 99.9% accurate

Next time don't talk about what you don't know

Learn to be silent and read

young woman you mean?

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by 2016easy2017: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
SOME0NE WIL N0W C0ME WITH DNA TEST SAY MY DAUGHTER ISNT MINE . . NA ME GO PERSONALLY KILL THAT PERSON AND EAT THE DNA TEST. . this people d0nt kn0w what they are playing it

Ehen I no want talk b4 but as u don talk now, e better make I just go report for police station make police follow me come your house
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by 2016easy2017: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
If the DNA says the child isn't yours, that yours you drop somewhere, when another man they breed, shey them go bring am to you??
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Akuruoulo(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Zoey95:

madam rest mbok.... your comment no follow. comparing movie with real life. better advice your papa to go run DNA test for you.
Ur comment got me laughn
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by 2016easy2017: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2021
#500billion for Covid 19 vaccine?? We no need am. What we need in DNA vaccine

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Kwara1stson: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Some people can be foolish. Sayn Covid in 9ja isn't real as if all borders in 9ja were closed down
what pains me most was the way he was displaying his ignorance confidently. ignorant people can be arrogant sha

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2021
2017, I ALWAYS TELL MY BROTHERS, MY COUSINS ,THE MEN IN MY LIFE,AS A MAN LEARN TO TAKE A VEEERRRRYYYYY GOOOOOOD LOOOOOOK AT UR CHILDREN.A VERY GOOD LOOK OH! THE RESULT MAY SHOCK YOU. A RELATION OF MINE DID AND FIND OUT THE 3RD OUT OF 5 KIDS WASN'T HIS.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BraniacX(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
the sample collection kits matter as well. I know the movies make it seem like it can be done with anything but I think that’s inaccurate.

That being said, when are you starting your own investment?
those are basic and a dozen a penny, but trust naija with demand increasing some savvy importer will up the ante and change the price, basic swab tests should be inexpensive at least
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Miracle1991: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
She know what she is afraid of, pls don't mind her [quote author=Whiteshield post=97736001]

Well, to educate you, DNA testing is not conducted in only one place. Usually done in 3 different places and the results compared.

That is why you should read and stop relying on the nonsense you watch on movies. [/quote
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Akuruoulo(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Kwara1stson:
what pains me most was the way he was displaying his ignorance confidently. ignorant people can be arrogant sha
I DNT UNDERSTAND NIGERIANS ATAL
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by 2016easy2017: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Na your amebo and tatafo from unbridled tongue naim serve you right. You're not a good friend. Better food indeed. How we go take know say na better food you go eat when na so-so trek you dey trek up-an-dan? You go your friends place dey open basket mouth so loud that his wife could hear you. SOME CHILDREN THEY RESEMBLE UNCLE, aunt OR EVEN BROTHER and sister without sharing any striking resemblance with the immediate parents. Some other children begin to change in facial features as they grow. Later, the resemblance appears but as a baby, they look much different from the immediate parents. Now take that to the banks!
Which one be this again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol