Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Meme Collection From Paternity Test - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meme Collection From Paternity Test (59234 Views)

9 Major News /lines That Can Make An Average Naija Guy Go Gaga - Meme Collection / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by htdot: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Covid-19 in Nigeria is fake.
Everything for u is fake.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by LadyPortable(f): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2021
[Before you they para ,he's not the one who made the statement. Read through again

quote author=OyinO post=97734488]

Na your amebo and tatafo from unbridled tongue naim serve you right. You're not a good friend. Better food indeed. How we go take know say na better food you go eat when na so-so trek you dey trek up-an-dan? You go your friends place dey open basket mouth so loud that his wife could hear you. Some children dey resemble uncle, aunt or even brother and sister without sharing any striking resemblance with the immediate parents. Some other children begin to change in facial features as they grow. Later, the resemblance appears but as a baby, they look much different from the immediate parents. Now take that to the banks![/quote]

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by grandlexuz(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Bmaster:
can you state some of the better ways if finding true paternity

He watched a film

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Ryan03(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Whiteshield:

Women fear that word "DNA test" more than anything. Scares them shitless.
you think all women are cheats? With the way things are going from your perspective, you need to do a DNA test for yourself o, the man you call father might not he your biological father. Fear women

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by grandlexuz(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Keep quiet! I said it's 50/50, but that doesn't rule out the possibility of accuracy. You need to get educated.

You my friend need to get a proper education and stop embarassing yourself on a public forum.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Offpoint1: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Illegend invest in DNA test o, it's the new gold.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Dreadlock69(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Bleep DNA test my daughter is mine
I go kill the person way wan even do am

No go annoy your gateman oooo grin

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Kbanka: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2021
� � � � � �� ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by drginger(f): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
Take DNA tests serious at your own peril. That stuff is 50/50. In case you don't understand what I mean by 50/50, I mean 50% accuracy and 50% error prone (inaccuracy). I have watched a foreign movie where DNA TEST RESULT created very devastating irreparable damage to a lovely family but at the end, it was an error. The woman was devastated. So many Melanite American Negros were said to originate from various parts of Africa following DNA testing but they are finding evidence to the contrary in recent times. There are better ways to find out true paternity.

I guess the mistake was from the lab,maybe sample was mislabeled or the scientist got it wrong in his procedures, it's more than 50,its as good as 80% and above, You should trust the accuracy of a DNA Test

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by oloshun(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2021
chris259:
I'm having a good laugh here i must say.. Lol

Same here. Just reading comments
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BraniacX(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
I would like to invest in the Nigerian DNA market.
Seems some cool money is up for the making
please do mbok! We need to make it more affordable
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
Take DNA tests serious at your own peril. That stuff is 50/50. In case you don't understand what I mean by 50/50, I mean 50% accuracy and 50% error prone (inaccuracy). I have watched a foreign movie where DNA TEST RESULT created very devastating irreparable damage to a lovely family but at the end, it was an error. The woman was devastated. So many Melanite American Negros were said to originate from various parts of Africa following DNA testing but they are finding evidence to the contrary in recent times. There are better ways to find out true paternity.

Goan sleep jor

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by yazga: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Age doesn't really matters anymore, your determination, enlightenment and sense does. Don't be deceived, there are still a lot of senseless adults out there giving their young ones the wrong advise.
DoubleEngine007:
See you grin You think its all men that sleep around abi

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by luminouz(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Michelle55:
Why na only men full this thread?

U sef noticed!!! grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
please do mbok! We need to make it more affordable
I’m after my pocket biko. Affordable ko. I look like federal govt? grin

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Debbyblah:
Not funny..

Hope you are not hiding something from Baba Junior?

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by ArticleBeast: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
You watched a movie... Baba it is not 50-50 stop saying what you have no idea about. I have done it and it isn't. It isn't even as expensive as they claim it to be.

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by oloshun(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2021
And bro, the African-Americans you claim their DNA are contrary to being originated from Africa, what do their DNA say? Europe? Asia? Australia? Because I'm one of them. And I did my DNA. Don't let us convince people what we don't know.

OyinO:
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Hassanmaye(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
Our women have made us to understand that that nothing is impossible
Know this and have peace
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by ArticleBeast: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Covid-19 in Nigeria is fake.
Now I know you are just being plain stupid. You should get your daily meds

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by TemmyT002(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Bmaster:
Nairalaland hypocritical ladies don Japan for the thread,
Useless nairalaland girls grin grin

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BraniacX(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
I’m after my pocket biko. Affordable ko. I look like federal govt? grin
you can make more money by making it cheaper, that's my point, with demand at a high, affordability will affect your profits

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Hassanmaye(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by 2016easy2017: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Degrezhaa:
This thread is funny as hell grin

Got me rolling on the floor
Oh you mean onfloor
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by Hassanmaye(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by DoubleEngine007: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2021
yazga:
Age doesn't really matters anymore, your determination, enlightenment and sense does. Don't be deceived, there are still a lot of senseless adults out there giving their young ones the wrong advise.
Do I look like someone that Virginia people can deceive
Beside, how is this your write up above related to the topic on ground undecided Me first tell you say age matter Age has always been a number,it doesn't guarantee common sense..
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
I would like to invest in the Nigerian DNA market.
Seems some cool money is up for the making

Don't forget to sow a seed in my ministry when the money starts rolling in.
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
you can make more money by making it cheaper, that's my point, with demand at a high, affordability will affect your profits

Not a bad point. Quality also matters though. This is honestly not a bad idea for someone who’s serious and not joking

Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by cococandy(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Don't forget to sow a seed in my ministry when the money starts rolling in.
invest with the seeds you’ve been receiving
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by frankfab(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Please check my signature
Re: Meme Collection From Paternity Test by TemmyT002(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Kbanka:
� � � � � �� ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️

It better not be true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol / Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo)