Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (41505 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Deeper Life School: Court Directs Don Davis' Mum To Stop Social Media Comments / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by dam4sam: 1:59am On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
from the way u post I assume u probably attended secondary sch as a day student so u won't understand what it means being in a boarding house as an 11 or 12 yr old kid.when u get bullied by seniors and u dare to report ur punishment could be times ten.that he was Even able to to speak out at all is brave of him.i won't be harsh in my opinion on the mom cos any parent who loves his child would get mad and act on emotion if such a parent found out his or her child has been sodomised . nobody would wish this on the child of his worst enemy.even if a teacher flogged ur child like a mad dog with all his skin peeling off his body it would piss of a nomal parent..not to mention ur son being sodomised for months in a boarding sch.Anyway I know d matter will be swept under the carpet because the Govt wouldn't want to get entangled with the christian body.

Dont mind these people who cant think for themselves, once Religion/Church is involved
These Children were UNDER THE CARE of the School, its teachers and the BOT, which the Kumuyis are members/Chairman.
I would codedly shoot anyone who sodomises my infant Child. Period.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by enchy: 2:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 05, 2021
dam4sam:

Dont mind these people who cant think for themselves, once Religion/Church is involved
These Children were UNDER THE CARE of the School, its teachers and the BOT, which the Kumuyis are members/Chairman.
I would codedly shoot anyone who sodomises my infant Child. Period.
thats why sometimes i no dey blame those parents who use iron hands on teachers or school authorities when their children are beaten like animals.But the matter wey me dey reason be say why is the father of the child not saying anything.Why is it only the mother that is speaking.abi the boy no get father?
This incident will psychologically affect the boy even into adult.From what i read about the story it was very horrible.They said they inserted their fingers and toes very deep and roughly into the boy"s anus then they will start kicking and slapping him.which normal human beings does that.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

If you had an iota of sense in that thick skull, you would have known that reporting an account for different reasons could possibly lead to FB disabling the account. slowpoke!
Tell the church to investigate her claims and grant her justice if true. Stop being a silly slave.
investigate which matter?
case that they will bury very soon
worst is that nigerians will complain
but after a while we will forget then the school will bury the case and probably threaten the lady into silence
thats the way it might go
if she was rich or had connection then maybe something would have been done but as it is i dont see anything can be done since she is not rich or has no connection
thats naija for u

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by legendEMT(m): 2:31am On Jan 05, 2021
WTF is wrong with this woman? Its obvious she is very oppressive and manipulative because why has the Husband not come out to cry foul on internet since this whole saga started?
A fool when drowning would always want to drag others along.
The state government has neglected her, her own doctors have rejected her and now she wants to drag the Name of a very quiet Minister and His church to the muds...
Karma is waiting for her at the other end, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 05, 2021
baratech:

Thanks dear.... I don't know what the school can do about it then... Maybe expel the students?

Not maybe
They should expel the students involved in the molestation of the boy'
thats what a responsible institution does

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Blessed4sure: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2021
enchy:
I fully support the woman...Kumuyi or whatever his name is has a case to answer..He is the head of everything deeper life whether school or church, so he must be held responsible and be made to pay for every careless act that happens in deeper life school

Carry police go arrest him, then, abi.

Is there any legal basis for making him pay for whatever happens in the school?

We hear of a lot of misdemeanours in public and private schools these days. Do you hold the Chancellors, and every member of the governing council responsible? No, you only hold the VC and those who run the school, responsible. Directors of a company may sometimes be sued for the company's activities, but i assure you, most cases will only be successful if the directors have at least a sort of directness to the action involved and could have prevented it.

Everyone wants justice for the boy, we all want the criminals to be brought to book but let's be reasonable concerning our expectations.

You can't make someone suffer for a crime he didn't commit, there's no legal basis for that. Apart from the perpetrators suffering for their crime (which we all want), the highest that can be done against the school is sue them for negligence (vicarious liability).

But, for the pastor, any legal action against him is unlikely to succeed, as that'll be making him responsible for for the crime while he doesn't run the school directly.

It's a pity that instead of Nigerians to face the right steps and join hands in calling for the perpetrators to be brought to book, pettiness and malice against the church won't allow them.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by PVision2020(m): 2:53am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

If you had an iota of sense in that thick skull, you would have known that reporting an account for different reasons could possibly lead to FB disabling the account. slowpoke!
Tell the church to investigate her claims and grant her justice if true. Stop being a silly slave.
Your cranium is definitely filled with cow dung.
Your argument is no longer about the church disabling her account but reporting it to Facebook right? And where is your evidence that the church reported the account? And if there is a reason for her account being disabled, whose fault? Your argument about the church going to the kid former school no longer hold right? And in your little/myopic mind, a party in a case (Deeper Life) should also be the ones' investigating the case abi? Can you be a judge in your own case? Are you aware that the Akwa Ibom state govt. is investigating the case?

Kid, holiday is over. Pass the memo to your idle brain and start putting it to use.
Stop practicing physical/social distancing with your brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by prophetfire: 3:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
God is not just exposing dix men of God oo, his telling u people dat religion is a white man invention to continue looting Africa
. Get your brain thinking right. Does Kumuyi or deeper life church have the power or capacity to disable a person's Facebook account? Let her call out Mack Zuckerberg and his guys and stop this attention seeking nonsense. The government is on the matter and giving it serious attention. If she continues with this stupidity, she would lose the sympathy of reasonable people. It's like she is happy the whole thing happened to enable her get media attention in demonizing Kumuyi and his church authority.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by prophetfire: 3:20am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
This Pork Pie should give us breathing space please!
Can Kumuyi or anybody pull down a Facebook account by themselves? Facebook can only pull down your account if you violate laws, so you should contact Facebook owner online and ask him which law you went against, if none, your account should be restored.
How do you know the people asking your baby for address are Deeper life members? If you are not daft, you should recollect you registered your child with them with your full address. Did you pack to another house? Why didn't the people use the energy and intelligence used in looking for his school to look for your house instead? Can Phone number not be used to search for location online without stress?
Why are you not calling out any of the students that assaulted the boy alongside his parents publicly since you know them physically and by name but calling out Kumuyi?
Why are all these hypocrites not dragging FCMB and Subomi Balogun over Tunde Thomas' death? Why did they face the culprits only?
Abeg!
. I'm not a deeper life member but this over-bloated toad is very dumb and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by ddeola: 3:25am On Jan 05, 2021
IT IS A SHAME THAT NOBODY HAS TAKEN THIS WOMAN'S CRIES SERIOUS. ALL OUR NGOS, HUMAN RIGHTS AND CHILD'S RIGHT ACTIVISTS, RELIGIOUS ORGANISATIONS, THE STATE GOVERNOR AND EVEN THE FEDERAL GOVT. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If CNN or BBC take up the case now, Lai go dey run mouth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just because the woman is not a governor or so-called celebrity. Are they waiting for something terrible to happen to this woman and her family before they step in?

Which kind govt we get for Naija nau! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by HRMK: 4:11am On Jan 05, 2021
yes,this lady has every right to complain!i however blv she is overblowing the whole thing!for a lady that culd afford half a million naira as school fees,she can also afford to pursue this case legally!ENOUGH OF THESE DRAMA!IT SOLVES NOTHING!!
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:10am On Jan 05, 2021
DapperGuy:

You are a fool and a bastard. Your mother should have aborted. If you were in her son's shoes, what would you have expected your mum to do? To keep quiet and not fight for you? People like you shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Buffoon! Clown! Senseless goat!
I bet you're not up to 18yrs, I can't engage you in a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:12am On Jan 05, 2021
DapperGuy:

You are a fool and a bastard. Your mother should have aborted. If you were in her son's shoes, what would you have expected your mum to do? To keep quiet and not fight for you? People like you shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Buffoon! Clown! Senseless goat!
I bet you're not up to 18yrs, I can't engage you in a conversation.
If I was in her son's shoes you say?
Or if I was in her husband's shoes?
You little kids on NL think everyone here in underaged like you?
What happened to your toys? What brought you to NL?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by almarthins(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
With this don davis issue, am not confuse but convince that deeper life member life is not deep

Among the 12 desciple, there was one Judas Iscariot. If we carry that to this current age and time, you may have more than 6 judases in 12. Most pple go to church but they are far from God, it is not a matter of deeperlife or deep.�

Na the person
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Mruwa1(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
This Pork Pie should give us breathing space please!
Can Kumuyi or anybody pull down a Facebook account by themselves? Facebook can only pull down your account if you violate laws, so you should contact Facebook owner online and ask him which law you went against, if none, your account should be restored.
How do you know the people asking your baby for address are Deeper life members? If you are not daft, you should recollect you registered your child with them with your full address. Did you pack to another house? Why didn't the people use the energy and intelligence used in looking for his school to look for your house instead? Can Phone number not be used to search for location online without stress?
Why are you not calling out any of the students that assaulted the boy alongside his parents publicly since you know them physically and by name but calling out Kumuyi?
Why are all these hypocrites not dragging FCMB and Subomi Balogun over Tunde Thomas' death? Why did they face the culprits only?
Abeg!
God bless u u too make sense. From the way tins dey go na kumuyi she dey after and not the students when involve for dis stupid tin.. why she nor dey call out the name of the students when run this stuff. She nor come dey make sense anymore.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Neddstark: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

Don't mind her, she's now claiming that kumuyi has disabled her Facebook account, the same Kumuyi that doesn't even have a Facebook account oo.
She has disabled the account herself so that she will be giving her followers update on YouTube instead,this way she can make small money as her plan of getting 100million from Kumuyi no dey work.

Hahaha. That is a point to it. Madam really wants to cash out
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Az1000: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

By disabling her Facebook page and going to her kids school to seek her home address?.
What is wrong with Nigerians? Most of you are mentally sick and have been oppressed into not knowing the basics of justice. Tueh!
. If there is anyone that’s sick. I think that should be u. U really need medical attention.

If they need her home address, u should know that it will be in the register form of the student. And for her fb. Is it the sch that own fb again.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Adekaely: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2021
madam, go and ask your children what they did and stop blabbing... you should thank the teacher for correcting your stubborn children instead of saying all manners of weird things.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by jaxxy(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2021
seunlayi:
the school is in almost all the states of the federation, how can he oversees all? The mission of this woman is obvious and no weapon fashioned against the church will prosper

Ohh ok. Then the case is quite different. The school administration shud be able to handle this bt she shud involve other parties like the office of the governor cos the school will only want to protect themselves and their image.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by kennyflames(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2021
useIess2020:
you're very stupid for this comment

lol someone answering Useless that is useless and stupid
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Yxxx: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2021
GayPontiff:
This started up with everyone on her side.

A smart woman for done noiselessly cash out n move on....but aunty won't get a dime anymore outta this.

Let's say the boy was truly molested, can he be unmolested?

Someone should tell her that we just don't have anymore fvvvcks to give.

She for just sufry cash out. She isn't smart at all.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Ezi1993(f): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
God is not just exposing dix men of God oo, his telling u people dat religion is a white man invention to continue looting Africa
Exposing which men of God
is it Kumuyi that molested her child??

The investigation is still on...Why won't she wait for the investigation to be concluded before spewing her grieviances..

That woman is a trouble maker.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
why are u comparing this issue to the FCMB matter.was a child sodomised in the FCMB issue? Was anybody raped? The FCMB issue was a case of sex between two consenting adults but then wat was condemnable in that issue is that one of the participants in that issue was putting his position of power to disrespute.dat was the issue ppl were complaining over that one.there was no issue of sodomy in that one.
You see? Somebody's life was lost due to the illicit affairs, Subomi Balogun is the founder of the bank. Why are they not dragging him as per founder but dragging Kumuyi as a founder?
The Deepee Life case happened between students in a closet, the names of the culprits have been given to the mother and she has met them physcally at the Police station, but up till now, she didn't call them out but dragging Kumuyi and asking Deeper Life for N100m.
That Sodomy allegations too is false, he way she is putting it, is like gay things, but the students were alleged to be dipping fingers in his anus to bring out poo because he poos and refuses to wash himself.
If it is gay tendency, he should have been bleeding from the anus and padding himself and walking inconviniently due to a torn anus,
There's no how such shouldn't have been taken note of. She used her Doctor by herself whose report said there was no torn anus, she is fighting the Doctor for that too.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by UCHDR: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2021
This woman is pursuing a legitimate cause but the manner she is going about it s now a concern . Initially everyone seems to give her thumb up but the support is wanning. The thing is she should have let the government, police and human right people conclude their investigation. She can even petition the IG but this media court thing. With time the sympathisers will ignore her, in everything wisdom should applied.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by UCHDR: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2021
HRMK:
yes,this lady has every right to complain!i however blv she is overblowing the whole thing!for a lady that culd afford half a million naira as school fees,she can also afford to pursue this case legally!ENOUGH OF THESE DRAMA!IT SOLVES NOTHING!!

Exactly, But the way she is going about is a concern.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by slimghost(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2021
dam4sam:

The Church has been BIASED from day-one!
The moment they started to hide the health-state of the Boy by giving him Vitamins tablet when his Mother came to pick him and held on to him for like 3hrs before releasing him and then flatly deny that anything happened to him, they have lost all Credibility!

But we are in Nigeria where the Rich and Powerful in Society, use their influence to COVER-UP CRIMINALITY for themselves or their Friends.
Pastor Kumuyi and his School are using their influence to suppress Justice.
In 'sane' countries, all those involved would have been charged to Court and admitted on bail.

It is rare to find a sensible Nairalander these days and you my friend, are one!
My God continue to bless you.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You see? Somebody's life was lost due to the illicit affairs, Subomi Balogun is the founder of the bank. Why are they not dragging him as per founder but dragging Kumuyi as a founder?
The Deepee Life case happened between students in a closet, the names of the culprits have been given to the mother and she has met them physcally at the Police station, but up till now, she didn't call them out but dragging Kumuyi and asking Deeper Life for N100m.
That Sodomy allegations too is false, he way she is putting it, is like gay things, but the students were alleged to be dipping fingers in his anus to bring out poo because he poos and refuses to wash himself.
If it gay tendency, he should have been bleeding from the anus and padding himself and walking inconviniently due to a torn anus,
There's no how such shouldn't have been taken note of. She used her Doctor by herself who's report said there was no torn anus, she is fighting the Doctor for that too.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by slimghost(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
investigate which matter?
case that they will bury very soon
worst is that nigerians will complain
but after a while we will forget then the school will bury the case and probably threaten the lady into silence
thats the way it might go
if she was rich or had connection then maybe something would have been done but as it is i dont see anything can be done since she is not rich or has no connection
thats naija for u
Another rare sensible human on Nairaland. It shall be well with you!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by slimghost(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2021
PVision2020:

Your cranium is definitely filled with cow dung.
Your argument is no longer about the church disabling her account but reporting it to Facebook right? And where is your evidence that the church reported the account? And if there is a reason for her account being disabled, whose fault? Your argument about the church going to the kid former school no longer hold right? And in your little/myopic mind, a party in a case (Deeper Life) should also be the ones' investigating the case abi? Can you be a judge in your own case? Are you aware that the Akwa Ibom state govt. is investigating the case?

Kid, holiday is over. Pass the memo to your idle brain and start putting it to use.
Stop practicing physical/social distancing with your brain.

Either you are a demented teen or you are an outright nitwit.
Either way, I can’t keep engaging your vacuous posts.
Have a nice day son.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.