Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (41508 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Deeper Life School: Court Directs Don Davis' Mum To Stop Social Media Comments / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
from the way u post I assume u probably attended secondary sch as a day student so u won't understand what it means being in a boarding house as an 11 or 12 yr old kid.when u get bullied by seniors and u dare to report ur punishment could be times ten.that he was Even able to to speak out at all is brave of him.i won't be harsh in my opinion on the mom cos any parent who loves his child would get mad and act on emotion if such a parent found out his or her child has been sodomised . nobody would wish this on the child of his worst enemy.even if a teacher flogged ur child like a mad dog with all his skin peeling off his body it would piss of a nomal parent..not to mention ur son being sodomised for months in a boarding sch.Anyway I know d matter will be swept under the carpet because the Govt wouldn't want to get entangled with the christian body.
Govt and Chriatian body? That's it! Why didn't govt intervene in FCMB? Govt and Police intervened, she accused them of partiality.
Boarding houses are no longer like the old, especially private institution. If a trap was set by the Institution to catch the culprits due to his report, the students should have been expelled and others warned.
If gayism is happening there, you should have seen morw parents come out. The students were alleged to be dipping fingers in his anus to bring out poo because he goes to toilet and refuses to wash himself.
Gay involves bleeding from the anus, walking uncomfortably, they pad themselves. Did he pad?
Such should have been taken note easily without being reported. Her Doctor's report said no torn anus, she is fighting the Doctor for that too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by matm: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Just as a wise commenter said,the school authority has the details of all their students,so how would they stoop low to begging a toddler to give them ur address madam woman then lioness?
Secondly,the woman seems to be courageous,fearless and strong,but why is she avoiding parents and relatives of the accused whom she had met face to face or is she afraid they might molest her sexually?
Again,how come a boy who can't clean his anus after ging to the toilet was sent by the mother to live in a boarding school?Whose duty is it to teach such a thing to a child or she expected the school authority to be cleaning him up after using the toilet?
Someone said we should put ourselves in the shoe of the woman to feel the mother's love for her kid? And I ask,So if her child died in the circumstance,the woman out of love for her child(which no other mother has her mate) will agree to be buried with him?
U love ur child so much but u are not disturbed out of love that at his age he can't clean his anus himself after using the toilet,and u want the teachers who also have their own kids(although the woman's son is more important than all the boys in the world) to do ur parenting work for u?Sincerely speaking,the woman has no iota of love for that boy but had another ulterior motive.But the law and the courts are there which she would not wait on to judge.She wants justice from social media now!

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by OyinO: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2021
I am in full support. These churches, their GOs and foot soldiers have so many dirty secrets that are often swept under the carpet whenever they get exposed. This time, the deeper secrets of Deeper Life will be exposed and justice served whether church or school Management wants to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by structurem(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Seriously I think this woman has gotten the attention she needed. From requesting for 100m to threat of life.

Waiting for her next drama grin

I think this woman is just catching fun with life of her son. The proper thing to do us to allow investigation completed a d if she suspect fowl play she can make her opinion known again. But shouting like this while investigation from different quarters is ongoing speaks volumes of her intentions
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

If you had an iota of sense in that thick skull, you would have known that reporting an account for different reasons could possibly lead to FB disabling the account. slowpoke!
Tell the church to investigate her claims and grant her justice if true. Stop being a silly slave.
If you have an iota of sense, you should have known that Facebook cannot just pull down your account because anybody reports you if you didn't violate any of their laws. From Deeper Life members pulling down accounts to Facebook pulling down now.
She said ACCOUNTS, one mail or phone number to an FB account. When your account is pulled down, a notification is sent to you with reasons for deactivation. Ask her to publish all the mails sent to her by FB. She is a greedy thief, she moved to Youtube and monetizing. She is to be paid for views on Youtube unlike Fb.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by OyinO: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Govt and Chriatian body? That's it! Why didn't govt intervene in FCMB? Govt and Police intervened, she accused them of partiality.
Boarding houses are no longer like the old, especially private institution. If a trap was set by the Institution to catch the culprits due to his report, the students should have been expelled and others warned.
If gayism is happening there, you should have seen morw parents come out. The students were alleged to be dipping fingers in his anus to bring out poo because he goes to toilet and refuses to wash himself.
Gay involves bleeding from the anus, walking uncomfortably, they pad themselves. Did he pad?
Such should have been taken note easily without being reported. Her Doctor's report said no torn anus, she is fighting the Doctor for that too.

Very nonsensical and immature comment garnished with sentiment and biased judgements. Shame!!!!!!
Gay involves bleeding from the anus is complete rubbish of a statement because a small dick cannot bleed an anus that is well lubricated. I am not a stinking gay!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

FB can disable your account if repeated complaints are made on certain issues. Leant that today.
All assumptions. Why is it taking the church so long to investigate and make public their findings on same issue?
Why please?. Have you read the boy’s hospital test report?. The doctors just stated that there was no infection but conveniently left out the sodomy part.
When you support evil, evil will visit your doorstep!
FB can't deactivate your account just to please anybody if you didn't violate any law.
I thought she said it was done by Deeper Life members.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

FB can disable your account if repeated complaints are made on certain issues. Leant that today.
All assumptions. Why is it taking the church so long to investigate and make public their findings on same issue?
Why please?. Have you read the boy’s hospital test report?. The doctors just stated that there was no infection but conveniently left out the sodomy part.
When you support evil, evil will visit your doorstep!

Nobody is supporting evil here,we are only using our brain to think and have refused to be swayed by emotions and her crocodile tears.

Why is she making the matter difficult for everyone that tries to investigate, it's only taking long to you because you can't wait to hear that the pupils that molested her child were sent by Kumuyi.

She claims everybody is partial,she's busy fighting with even those that are ready to help her win this case and then she has refused to drag the boys that molested her child instead she's busy accusing an Old man who's not in anyway connected to the matter.

Why is she not going to the court if she really needs justice and nothing more.

Please,in 2021, let's stop all this hate for the church.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Very nonsensical and immature comment garnished with sentiment and biased judgements. Shame!!!!!!
Gay involves bleeding from the anus is complete rubbish of a statement because a small dick cannot bleed an anus that is well lubricated. I am not a stinking gay!
Senior students with small dicks? What's the size of an 11 year old's anus. Please make use of your senses just for once!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by OyinO: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Senior students with small dicks? What's the size of an 11 year old's anus. Please make use of your senses just for once!

Haaaahaaaahaa!!! Someone in dire need of sensillin pills and injection is asking a sane fellow to use sense? Wonderful? How is someone's size of dick significantly related to the number of years they have lived or the level of educational background? You're an educated illiterate.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2021
dam4sam:

Forget the fact that respected pastor Kumuyi is an MOG, he is the G.O of the Church that owns the School were the Woman's Son (Don Davis) was SODOMISED.
The Ultimate Responsibility rests with Pastor Kumuyi.
Why are the People and School Authority of Kumuyi's School Stalking the Family of the Woman?
Why is Pastor Kumuyi, as their G.O, not calling them to order?
Why is he not ensuring that such things dont happen in a so-called Religious School and if it happens, why is he not taking the right actions to ensure Justice is served?
Why are they trying to silence the Woman afteral, Facebook just doesn't disable Accounts, it does so based on complaints from someone or some people. It is obvious who the people are.
Do they want to kidnap the Woman's little Child or why are they going to her School? That in itself is a criminal Act but in Nigeria, anything goes.
Why are they trying to identify her house address, do they want to send Hired Killers to her house? These are all possibilities.

She should keep crying out, if anything happens to her other children all those people in that School, the BOT of that School, that useless man bragging that he works with the Governor and Pastor Kumuyi himself (as the G.O of the criminal Enterprise), will have a lot to explain.

Lol....You had better create a YouTube Chanel too and start helping her to cry.
All the rape victims that have been Coming out to tell their stories direct accusing fingers to the DOER and not a certain body.

You people want the head of Kumuyi because some kids did some silly acts?

How do you know that those who visited the so called child's school are from deeper life?
Don't you think that deeper life should already have her home address since she enrolled her son in their school and this visitors could be those investigating the case from the police?

How are you also sure that those that could have reported her fb account are members of the church?....why ain't you calling the families of the perpetrators?
Is it not obvious that she disabled her Facebook account herself so she can have reason to convert her followers to her YouTube Chanel so she can be making money while giving them the usual trash in the name of update since she can't get the100million from Kumuyi.

Why is the father of the boy or the relatives silent on the issue.

Let's use our brain nau, especially in public and Stop being Sentimental about this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

Haaaahaaaahaa!!! Someone in dire need of sensillin pills and injection is asking a sane fellow to use sense? Wonderful? How is someone's size of dick significantly related to the number of years they have lived or the level of educational background? You're an educated illiterate.
It is not everyday you leave your demented brain in the bush, what is the size of Senior students' dick that a continuous action will not tear an 11 year old anus?
Seems they use small ones on you.

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by OyinO: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It is not everyday you leave your demented brain in the bush, what is the size of Senior students' dick that a continuous action will not tear an 11 year old anus?
Seems they use small ones on you.

You are the one sounding like a gay here if my common sense sounds like FAGGOTRY to you. You're a fresh useless zombie if you compare dick size to class in school.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

You are the one sounding like a gay here if my common sense sounds like FAGGOTRY to you. You're a fresh useless zombie if you compare dick size to class in school.
E pain am die! Small prick gay expert!
Oloshi!

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by OyinO: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
E pain am die! Small prick gay expert! Oloshi!

haaaahaaaahaa!!! E pain ham die. Fake spray!
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2021
dam4sam:

The Church has been BIASED from day-one!
The moment they started to hide the health-state of the Boy by giving him Vitamins tablet when his Mother came to pick him and held on to him for like 3hrs before releasing him and then flatly deny that anything happened to him, they have lost all Credibility!

But we are in Nigeria where the Rich and Powerful in Society, use their influence to COVER-UP CRIMINALITY for themselves or their Friends.
Pastor Kumuyi and his School are using their influence to suppress Justice.
In 'sane' countries, all those involved would have been charged to Court and admitted on bail.

Thank God you use the word 'involved'
Please why is she not talking about Shalom and co that her son already mentioned.

You people will be shouting saner country saner country upandan when a case is not going the way your biased mind wants.....Will an accused be totally condemned without hearing their own side of the story in a 'Sane' Country?

Is this how justice is melted out in a 'Sane' country?

Have you taken time to see this case from the both sides, why are you just assuming that the church is trying to use power and influence because of all the cooked up stories?

Make we dey try use our brain.

Haven't we seen cases of rape allegations that were later found out to be cooked up stories?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Wildngent: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2021
Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad. This woman first has a character issue and one who is head over her husband. I am also certain she's a pig given her snout. Whether she has emanated from the coven of destruction to come up against a man of God, she will be utterly put to shame. What has Kumuyi got to do with Facebook, Parents, Pupils and staff of Deeper life school that he doesn't directly oversee?

You have not called out the people directly involved in your rant and you are calling out Kumuyi. It's clear that you're on a mission but God cannot be mocked. Its unfortunate that this event has happened as it happens almost everywhere but adults shouldn't take responsibility for stupidity of kids. They are trained the way they should go but every one has a choice as you currently do barking like a bull dog. When actions taken by kids go against laid down rules by a certain body then disciplinary measures are effected.

The law says do not kill, do not steal but people kill and steal on a daily. Would you blame the President for the action of thieves and killers? If they are caught, then there's a guiding regulation to serve punishment. We are dealing with an ill mannered woman of low IQ hence should be ignored ultimately.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

haaaahaaaahaa!!! E pain ham die. Fake spray!
Small sick size collector expert! You are talented sha! Abeg delete your gay motivational comments before you start to recruit. Imagine, e don know the size e go take comfortably without anyone taking note!
TUEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by retake89(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2021
dam4sam:

Forget the fact that respected pastor Kumuyi is an MOG, he is the G.O of the Church that owns the School were the Woman's Son (Don Davis) was SODOMISED.
The Ultimate Responsibility rests with Pastor Kumuyi.
Why are the People and School Authority of Kumuyi's School Stalking the Family of the Woman?
Why is Pastor Kumuyi, as their G.O, not calling them to order?
Why is he not ensuring that such things dont happen in a so-called Religious School and if it happens, why is he not taking the right actions to ensure Justice is served?
Why are they trying to silence the Woman afteral, Facebook just doesn't disable Accounts, it does so based on complaints from someone or some people. It is obvious who the people are.
Do they want to kidnap the Woman's little Child or why are they going to her School? That in itself is a criminal Act but in Nigeria, anything goes.
Why are they trying to identify her house address, do they want to send Hired Killers to her house? These are all possibilities.

She should keep crying out, if anything happens to her other children all those people in that School, the BOT of that School, that useless man bragging that he works with the Governor and Pastor Kumuyi himself (as the G.O of the criminal Enterprise), will have a lot to explain.

Shutup your mouth. You'll just open your mouth and spill rubbish without reasoning. You think the school don't have her address already? When she registered don Davis with the school didn't she produce all the necessary information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by AlphaT1(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Kumuyi is not responsible for anybody's misery, what is an 11 year old bedwetting and can't clean himself after poo doing in a boarding house? Probably she used the boy to punish them to spoil all their mattresses. They won't train their children but pushing them to some disciplinarian to use "iron hand". Won't be surprised she took him there deliberately for discipline because of his bad behavior, now discipline gone wrong, she is making stupid noise.
The students' names were given to her, why is not calling the students and the parents' out? Why Kumuyi?
Don't be a daft, some blockheads are even liking this dumb comment. Don't make mockery of a medical condition, it can happen to anyone. The parents have no control over it. Some people bedwet up to 20+ yrs. A child with such a condition needs medical attention and special accommodation (not discrimination). If the child were assessed to be medically ok or were probably on treatment, he could have been provided with Mackintosh or diapers. The school management could have discussed this with the parents, and if the school felt they lacked the personnel and facilities to accommodate this child with a special need, hand him over to the parents instead of dehumanizing him.
Go and see how whiteman treats children with special needs but you blockheaded fools just know how to open mouth waaaaa like zombies that you are....
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021
enchy:
I fully support the woman...Kumuyi or whatever his name is has a case to answer..He is the head of everything deeper life whether school or church, so he must be held responsible and be made to pay for every careless act that happens in deeper life school

Lol....What are you still waiting for?
Go and start a 'Hang Kumuyi' movement nau,trust Nigerians them go foolishly and financially support you because of the hate on the church.

The case is under investigation.
The school management has released statement and apologized twice.
The principal has been suspended.
What else do you people want? 100million I guess.....

Let me tell you something,if all you wailers are still waiting for Kumuyi to attend directly to this false story, Una go old keep dey wait because the kumuyi that I know doesn't attend to irrelevant issues, He's just too busy do God's work.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
thats why sometimes i no dey blame those parents who use iron hands on teachers or school authorities when their children are beaten like animals.But the matter wey me dey reason be say why is the father of the child not saying anything.Why is it only the mother that is speaking.abi the boy no get father?
This incident will psychologically affect the boy even into adult.From what i read about the story it was very horrible.They said they inserted their fingers and toes very deep and roughly into the boy"s anus then they will start kicking and slapping him.which normal human beings does that.

Thank God you are gradually getting the point.

Why is the father and relatives of the child not talking?

That woman exaggerated the whole thing just to gain public sympathy and attention.

If we want to be honest with ourselves, those kids didn't mean to abuse the child sexually, it's just a case between some spoilt bullies which is a norms in boarding house.

If those guys are really gays as they have been painted why ain't we seeing other students and parents coming up to confirm that they are victims too.

Look at the too pictures she used as the before and after pictures of the boy, you'd notice that the boy is way younger in the other pics, the other picture was taken about two years ago.

The woman simply has a hidden agenda.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2021
ddeola:
IT IS A SHAME THAT NOBODY HAS TAKEN THIS WOMAN'S CRIES SERIOUS. ALL OUR NGOS, HUMAN RIGHTS AND CHILD'S RIGHT ACTIVISTS, RELIGIOUS ORGANISATIONS, THE STATE GOVERNOR AND EVEN THE FEDERAL GOVT. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If CNN or BBC take up the case now, Lai go dey run mouth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just because the woman is not a governor or so-called celebrity. Are they waiting for something terrible to happen to this woman and her family before they step in?

Which kind govt we get for Naija nau! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Anyone with right brain to think and analyze issues critically without being sentimental won't take her serious.

Does she even sound serious?

Isn't it obvious she wants more than justice?
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by 02Kebreal(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

Who's fighting with you?

E be like say U want fyt me ni
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by slimghost(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

Nobody is supporting evil here,we are only using our brain to think and have refused to be swayed by emotions and her crocodile tears.

Why is she making the matter difficult for everyone that tries to investigate, it's only taking long to you because you can't wait to hear that the pupils that molested her child were sent by Kumuyi.

She claims everybody is partial,she's busy fighting with even those that are ready to help her win this case and then she has refused to drag the boys that molested her child instead she's busy accusing an Old man who's not in anyway connected to the matter.

Why is she not going to the court if she really needs justice and nothing more.

Please,in 2021, let's stop all this hate for the church.

A woman fighting for justice is now hate for the church?. May you be free from mental slavery this year IJN! Amen!
Please tell the church to conclude the investigations and make their findings public. We have already seen that from the hospital which conspicuously left out of there any penetration.
The damage people like you do to the body of Christ is unimaginable!. God doesn’t support injustice, let the church make their findings public while we await that of the state Government.
Lastly, seek the true face of God!
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:
I am in full support. These churches, their GOs and foot soldiers have so many dirty secrets that are often swept under the carpet whenever they get exposed. This time, the deeper secrets of Deeper Life will be exposed and justice served whether church or school Management wants to cover up.

Hehehehehe...ain't you ashamed of this your comment?

Was it in the Church the boy was allegedly 'molested'?

Was it a member or a pastor of the Church that 'molested' the boy?

How is this a secret of the Church that has been exposed?

All these kids on Nairaland gaan sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

A woman fighting for justice is now hate for the church?. May you be free from mental slavery this year IJN! Amen!
Please tell the church to conclude the investigations and make their findings public. We have already seen that from the hospital which conspicuously left out of there any penetration.
The damage people like you do to the body of Christ is unimaginable!. God doesn’t support injustice, let the church make their findings public while we await that of the state Government.
Lastly, seek the true face of God!

My question is why is she not going to court since she isn't satisfied with the investigation that is ongoing?

Why has she refused to drag those involved directly.

If you say I'm mentally enslaved because I've chosen not to be biased and sentimental in this issue,so be it.

It's better to be enslaved than to wickedly paint people bad out of hatred and bitterness.

I know you all are Anti Christians under covering, you can't wait to her evil news about the Church.

You all have failed woefully,the kingdom of Christ will continue to be exalted above all your evil plots. You can see how the woman is gradually using her own hands to turn the whole thing against herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2021
02Kebreal:

E be like say U want fyt me ni

I no get power to fight o...I'm so if it seems so
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by arabmoney14: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Neddstark:

You are extremely unintelligent. Was it Kumuyi that harassed the child? Was it the school management that harassed the child? Something happened within students and the school and even state government are investigating it and you are bringing someone who doesn't know the child into this matter? Your brains are for reasoning. Use it for once.
As long as kumuyi is the owner of the school he has a role to play. Going by your logic, ogun state should not have suspended the commisioner who alledgedly harrased a girl abi?

I won't reply you again since you cannot tender your points without insulta
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by slimghost(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

My question is why is she not going to court since she isn't satisfied with the investigation that is ongoing?

Why has she refused to drag those involved directly.

If you say I'm mentally enslaved because I've chosen not to be biased and sentimental in this issue,so be it.

It's better to be enslaved than to wickedly paint people bad out of hatred and bitterness.

I know you all are Anti Christians under covering, you can't wait to her evil news about the Church.

You all have failed woefully,the kingdom of Christ will continue to be exalted above all your evil plots. You can see how the woman is gradually using her own hands to turn the whole thing against herself.
Slaves like you should learn to differentiate the church from mere mortals. Whenever mere mortals are under scrutiny, you lost souls will start bringing the church into it. I feel for you because you do not even have an idea what you are doing!
May God deliver you from this slavery.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

Slaves like you should learn to differentiate the church from mere mortals. Whenever mere mortals are under scrutiny, you lost souls will start bringing the church into it. I feel for you because you do not even have an idea what you are doing!
May God deliver you from this slavery.

Leave me jeje in my slavery....Abi is it your slavery ni?

Because I have refused to judge by the crocodile tears of one accuser who has got no valid evidence against the accused,I'm named a slave.

Because the whole thing is not going the way your wicked mind has always wanted it, I'm a slave.
If being unbiased and unsentimental is what slavery is to you then I don't want deliverance so save yourself the stress of Praying for my deliverance biko...
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by slimghost(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

Leave me jeje in my slavery....Abi is it your slavery ni?

Because I have refused to judge by the crocodile tears of one accuser who has got no valid evidence against the accused,I'm named a slave.

Because the whole thing is not going the way your wicked mind has always wanted it, I'm a slave.
If being unbiased and unsentimental is what slavery is to you then I don't want deliverance so save yourself the stress of Praying for my deliverance biko...

Crocodile tears? �. What a lost soul you are masquerading as a Christian! May God deliver you! Bye!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.