Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (41511 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Deeper Life School: Court Directs Don Davis' Mum To Stop Social Media Comments / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by OyinO: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

Hehehehehe...ain't you ashamed of this your comment?

Was it in the Church the boy was allegedly 'molested'?

Was it a member or a pastor of the Church that 'molested' the boy?

How is this a secret of the Church that has been exposed?

All these kids on Nairaland gaan sef.

You should be ashamed of yourself because you support evil. Truly, Nigerians use religion to cover their wickedness. Tell me if the church is not connected to the school. Therefore, the school Management will work in conformity with church interests but you're too blinded by sentiments to see.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Csymb(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
From every indication this woman is a gold digger
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

Thank God you are gradually getting the point.

Why is the father and relatives of the child not talking?

That woman exaggerated the whole thing just to gain public sympathy and attention.

If we want to be honest with ourselves, those kids didn't mean to abuse the child sexually, it's just a case between some spoilt bullies which is a norms in boarding house.

If those guys are really gays as they have been painted why ain't we seeing other students and parents coming up to confirm that they are victims too.

Look at the too pictures she used as the before and after pictures of the boy, you'd notice that the boy is way younger in the other pics, the other picture was taken about two years ago.

The woman simply has a hidden agenda.

this is not ur average story of seniors bullying a junior in boarding house biko.sodomising a child in the name of punishment is not normal.i believe the older kids who sodomised this boy if the story is true then they are not normal .probably they themselves come from. an abused dysfunctional home home where they were probably sodomised and abused as well.as for the mother acting the way she is acting the way she is acting ,.mother would act in an irrational way if she found out her little child has been anally abused.no parent would be dat composed finding such.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

Crocodile tears? �. What a lost soul you are masquerading as a Christian! May God deliver you! Bye!

You need deliverance more.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
OyinO:

You should be ashamed of yourself because you support evil. Truly, Nigerians use religion to cover their wickedness. Tell me if the church is not connected to the school. Therefore, the school Management will work in conformity with church interests but you're too blinded by sentiments to see.

I don't know how asking an innocent question is now a way of supporting evil.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You see? Somebody's life was lost due to the illicit affairs, Subomi Balogun is the founder of the bank. Why are they not dragging him as per founder but dragging Kumuyi as a founder?
The Deepee Life case happened between students in a closet, the names of the culprits have been given to the mother and she has met them physcally at the Police station, but up till now, she didn't call them out but dragging Kumuyi and asking Deeper Life for N100m.
That Sodomy allegations too is false, he way she is putting it, is like gay things, but the students were alleged to be dipping fingers in his anus to bring out poo because he poos and refuses to wash himself.
If it is gay tendency, he should have been bleeding from the anus and padding himself and walking inconviniently due to a torn anus,
There's no how such shouldn't have been taken note of. She used her Doctor by herself whose report said there was no torn anus, she is fighting the Doctor for that too.
didn't u hear nigerians are calling for d sack of nuru? Didn't u also hear that customers of the FCMB bank are threatening to boycott the bank?
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by obstead200(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Seriously I think this woman has gotten the attention she needed. From requesting for 100m to threat of life.

Waiting for her next drama grin
she is a pure idiot. No one is taking her seriously anymore. When she is done with her social media drama, let her go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Neddstark: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
arabmoney14:

As long as kumuyi is the owner of the school he has a role to play. Going by your logic, ogun state should not have suspended the commisioner who alledgedly harrased a girl abi?

I won't reply you again since you cannot tender your points without insulta

Like I said you are unintelligent. You really need some basic analyzing issues. Please do not take it as an insult, my advise may save you from being classified negatively amidst others.

I want to believe you were in secondary school in Nigeria. So if someone did slap you or put his finger in your anus, the owner of the school is now to be accused on the matter? Isnt there a reason he employed a principal? Now the principal in this scenario has been sacked but you choose to bring Kumuyi who has many churches to administer into this? Are you really wise? Take some time and help yourself. Free your soul from bias.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by layovin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
To all those that insulting the woman if it were you, what would you do? Does it mean we Nigerians have forggotten so soon what happened to a year old boy in Sotitobire church Akure, Ondo state in 2019/20200, so many things are happening in Nigeria. How can you send your child to school healthy, robust and sound later you realized your child is like this boy, then what would you do or say?
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by seunlayi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Neddstark:

Like I said you are unintelligent. You really need some basic analyzing issues. Please do not take it as an insult, my advise may save you from being classified negatively amidst others.

I want to believe you were in secondary school in Nigeria. So if someone did slap you or put his finger in your anus, the owner of the school is now to be accused on the matter? Isnt there a reason he employed a principal? Now the principal in this scenario has been sacked but you choose to bring Kumuyi who has many churches to administer into this? Are you really wise? Take some time and help yourself. Free your soul from bias.

Pls leave them. The work of their hands will shame them at last. They forgot that if this case is properly handled, even the principal may not be heavily hit with the credit. This woman is actually exposing her intention.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by seunlayi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
layovin:
To all those that insulting the woman if it were you, what would you do? Does it mean we Nigerians have forggotten so soon what happened to a year old boy in Sotitobire church Akure, Ondo state in 2019/20200, so many things are happening in Nigeria. How can you send your child to school healthy, robust and sound later you realized your child is like this boy, then what would you do or say?

Ogbeni, this is a different thing entirely. Why attaching Kumuyi to this. He teaches the adult, youth, children from the Bible, even in Nigeria here, sentiment apart, he is a great Bible teacher. Pay a visit to any of those DLHS, have a look at the way they handled the students, you will be impressed and for such act to have taken place after the staffs have left the children to sleep, you should know who to blame. And now that the woman is running hey mouth, creating a YouTube channel angry .... To monitise the whole thing). I m beginning to doubt if the culprits won't escape judgement with the exposure of the actual physical condition of the boy alleged to have BN molested.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by KNOWMORE56: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
useIess2020:
look at her face and observe it well while she's talking you'll see the hate and Bitterness emanating from her.
Satan and the kingdom of darkness is at work.
I pray God gives her peace

"I PRAY GOD GIVES HER PEACE"

Amen to that prayer.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Neddstark: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
seunlayi:

Pls leave them. The work of their hands will shame them at last. They forgot that if this case is properly handled, even the principal may not be heavily hit with the credit. This woman is actually exposing her intention.

We are just too blinded by sentiments here.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by debbleopto: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
supercase1:

kumuyi loyal slave spotted cheesy

Are you the woman slave? �
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by 02Kebreal(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

I no get power to fight o...I'm so if it seems so

Na joke o,Lizzy
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
lefulefu:
didn't u hear nigerians are calling for d sack of nuru? Didn't u also hear that customers of the FCMB bank are threatening to boycott the bank?
Subomi Balogun is the owner of the bank but Nuhu the culprit is the one being dragged. That's my point, the culprits should be dragged but not Kumuyi.
Boycotting bank is an empty threats, they know their customers. A customer who is always being given loan to foot his business can't say that.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
AlphaT1:

My useless mother is daft, some blockheads are even liking this dumb skull. My mother still bedwet so nothing wrong with it. She saved my grandmother the stress of carrying mattress out everyday and delegated it to Deeper life so she can eat to choke herself and look like a Pork pie..

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by AlphaT1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Proof of a zombie!
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
02Kebreal:

Na joke o,Lizzy

Who told you my name?
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by 02Kebreal(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
pretteemee:

Who told you my name?

I got revelation ni
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by zik4ever: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/deeper-life-school-saga-accused-student-denies-bullying-molesting-don-davies/

One of the boys accused of molesting Don Davis has denied this and stated his own account. None of us was in the hostel and are only hearing "them say". Obviously an investigation and/or court case is the proper way out. Whether the case will go up to Supreme Court or wait until the final judgment day is yet to be seen. My only counsel is, please refrain from insulting anyone and restrain yourself however provoked you may be. For now, we have accusations and allegations that have to be investigated, evidences tendered and sustained or refuted by appropriate state or legal authorities before the full facts are known. I see a lot of sentiments, emotional outbursts, unhealthy exchanges, sweeping generalisations and even extrapolations. We need to hear all sides speedily and I expect the authorities to act fast. God bless you.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by OyinO: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2021
pretteemee:

I don't know how asking an innocent question is now a way of supporting evil.

It's okay. Enjoy your day.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by zik4ever: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2021
The Akwa Ibom State Police Command, on Tuesday, began an investigation into the alleged molestation, starvation and sexual abuse of one Don Davies, a JSS1 student of Deeper Life High School, Idoro Road Uyo, by some students and management of the School.

The command assured a discreet investigation that would unravel the truth.

Recall that the mother of the boy, Deborah Archibong had raised the alarm of his 11-year-old son’s abuse, which is now trending on social media.

The video on social media caught the attention of the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel, who ordered the former Commissioner of Education Mrs Enobong Mbobo to investigate the complaints and report to the government for necessary action.

Last week, International Human Right Groups waded into the matter while Akwa Ibom State Government withdrew for police to investigate the incident .

However, the Police Public Relations Officer in the State, SP Odiko Macdon in a statement on Tuesday, said the command received a petition from the victim’s mother and commenced investigations immediately.

According to the statement, “The Akwa Ibom State Police Command is in receipt of a petition by one Mrs Deborah Archibong ( 41), mother of one Don-Davis Iniobong Archibong, aged 11yrs, a student of Deeper Life High School, Idoro Road, Uyo, wherein she alleged that her son, Master Don-Davis Iniobong was inhumanly treated, sexually molested and suffered starvation, against one Mrs Ndidi Solomon (45) and three others.

“The Commissioner of Police, CP Amiengheme Andrew ordered a discreet investigation into the matter and the said investigation has commenced immediately.”

He added that the CP enjoined all parties involved to exercise restraint pending the outcome of the investigation, stressing that the outcome would be made public.

Meanwhile, it was gathered that all parties involved in the matter are currently in a meeting with the CP at the State Police headquarters, Ikot Akpan Abia, at the time of filing the report.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/05/deeper-life-high-school-police-begin-investigation-into-alleged-molestation-of-11-year-old-student/
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by scholar17: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pepperdemzombie: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
AlphaT1:

Proof of my zombie mama being peppered!

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by enchy: 10:59pm On May 03, 2023
pretteemee:

Lol....What are you still waiting for?
Go and start a 'Hang Kumuyi' movement nau,trust Nigerians them go foolishly and financially support you because of the hate on the church.

The case is under investigation.
The school management has released statement and apologized twice.
The principal has been suspended.
What else do you people want? 100million I guess.....

Let me tell you something,if all you wailers are still waiting for Kumuyi to attend directly to this false story, Una go old keep dey wait because the kumuyi that I know doesn't attend to irrelevant issues, He's just too busy do God's work.

Am sorry sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.