Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me (8144 Views)

Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by CCLOGISTICS: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Makavelli25:
well I actually crossed the mark last month, but I decided to post this today
I have finally marked the age everyone now consider me an adult.
I find nairaland very interesting and filled with wise people. Been using the sit since freebasics came into existence and I can say I have learned a lot from others here, I may make some comments that some of you find stupid, bit believe me you it's an avenue I use to learn the correct thing I should have said.

So great people of Nairaland, what's there for me to expect in my new age

All kinds of contribution is welcomed

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique FP

Btw am I cute

1). Take your Education seriously, how much you will achieve is dependent on it, it's truly a boost, don't let anyone lie to you.

2). Don't complicate your life with women/girls. Treat everyone respectfully and if you can, don't have sex indiscriminately, it really does something to you.

3). Start early. Start building your life from now. Write down your goals and work by your goals. I would attach a quote beneath. Its real, adhere to it and you will achieve quickly.

4). Start planning your exit from Nigeria to Canada or wherever. If you do things right, you would be fine. You need a good environment to cultivate your future.

5). Don't worry about being "cool" for now, you are way cooler when you are a "young man getting it". You could be a millionaire in your 20's no one is stopping you. Don't join them to make bad decisions now. Even women don't care about a cute poor man, they rally around settled men because what women look for is actually to be with men that has their future secure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Karleb(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Stay away from anything addiction even if it's food or book.

Let your eyes be on the money. You might graduate with a first class and still be an average earner.

Don't be a tribalist or racist.

Don't take all advice, including this one.

Don't be a loner. Socialize.

Don't wait till you have millions before you enjoy life. Remember, you only live once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Makavelli25: 4:32am On Jan 05, 2021
CCLOGISTICS:

1). Take your Education seriously, how much you will achieve is dependent on it, it's truly a boost, don't let anyone lie to you.

2). Don't complicate your life with women/girls. Treat everyone respectfully and if you can, don't have sex indiscriminately, it really does something to you.

3). Start early. Start building your life from now. Write down your goals and work by your goals. I would attach a quote beneath. Its real, adhere to it and you will achieve quickly.

4). Start planning your exit from Nigeria to Canada or wherever. If you do things right, you would be fine. You need a good environment to cultivate your future.

5). Don't worry about being "cool" for now, you are way cooler when you are a "young man getting it". You could be a millionaire in your 20's no one is stopping you. Don't join them to make bad decisions now. Even women don't care about a cute poor man, they rally around settled men because what women look for is actually to be with men that has their future secure.

thank you sir
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Makavelli25: 4:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Ishilove:

My advice to you is WÁNK NOT.
Read your book
Pray to God.
Don't join bad gang

Tenk u
self-service out
Ishi mama
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Jeremani: 5:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Baba look for friends wey dey run g make them teach you, then you can start life from there.
Some times in life you have to sin to make.

Don't take this advice, I just want to say something contrary.
All those that commented have said it all, especially living this country. Make it your number one priority
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by WoundedLamb: 5:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Debbyblah:

Keep it up then... don't be distracted by women...when it's time yhull have them all... for now don't lose focus...

I totally agree with this. However, the formulaic expression makes it look as if women are some bad stuff that exist to cause problems for young males (like drugs or something) or some trophy to be had after working hard. While in reality, the boys are actually distracted by their own lust. The girls are young humans like them with their own aspirations and also have the tendency of being distracted themselves. So instead of "don't be distracted by women...when it's time yhull have them all", I usually give a more general advice, "don't get misled by lust".

OP, in addition to what this guy said, it's also time for you to start treating people with due respect even when they aren't necessarily superior in any way. The respect you give to people reflects back on you. Most importantly, address people on the basis of thier contents and not thier tribe, race, gender, nationality, age, sexuality or social class. Finally, know that being kind is far more important than being woke.

Good luck!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Makavelli25: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I totally agree with this. However, the formulaic expression makes it look as if women are some bad stuff that exist to cause problems for young males (like drugs or something) or some trophy to be had after working hard. While in reality, the boys are actually distracted by their own lust. The girls are young humans like them with their own aspirations and also have the tendency of being distracted themselves. So instead of "don't be distracted by women...when it's time yhull have them all", I usually give a more general advice, "don't get misled by lust".

OP, in addition to what this guy said, it's also time for you to start treating people with due respect even when they aren't necessarily superior in any way. The respect you give to people reflects back on you. Most importantly, address people on the basis of thier contents and not thier tribe, race, gender, nationality, age, sexuality or social class. Finally, know that being kind is far more important than being woke.

Good luck!
wow

Thanks a lot

I love you
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by femi4: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Makavelli25:
I find nairaland very interesting and filled with wise people. Been using the sit since freebasics came into existence and I can say I have learned a lot from others here, I may make some comments that some of you find stupid, bit believe me you it's an avenue I use to learn the correct thing I should have said.

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique FP

Btw am I cute
Peer pressure
Youthful exuberance
More puberty features
Desire for opposite sex
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Makavelli25:

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique FP

Btw am I cute
enjoy this phase while you can, because the reality of adulting will come soon enough.

It will soon finally sink in that you are responsible for every choice you make and the outcome of those choices. Happy adulting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Makavelli25: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
enjoy this phase while you can, because the reality of adulting will come soon enough.

It will soon finally sink in that you are responsible for every choice you make and the outcome of those choices. Happy adulting
thanks a lot
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by seankafor(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2021
Omo, there is nothing like advice..

Reality is difference from fantasy bro..

Just do what you gotta do

Advice yourself

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by SILENTandSMART2: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Omó anever see your pictures oo undecided show your boss nah tongue

Moreover as you reach 18 you self don see say you're now an adult,

Get few bottles of Hennessy destroy your system, after dat sit down in a quiet place and think,

Omó you self go dey chase girls with small small yanshhh oo cheesy lol grin ,

Eleribuu always think smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by WantsandMore: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
respect me henceforth small boy
Shut up.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Makavelli25:

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique FP

Btw am I cute
Yeye boi
You were 19 last year nah. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by WantsandMore: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Things I woulda told my 18 year old sef 10 years ago, Discover your purpose & begin to pursue it even as you r studying, handle women with iron clad, no go loose guard, don't be a pussy, be loyal, if you r religious be prayerful & if not find wat works fr yu. Read books, alpha books; The art of worldly wisdom by Baltasar Gracian and Christopher Maurer
>The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
> The 33 strategies of war .
> The subtle Art of not giving a f*ck by mark Mason
> Art of seduction by Robert Greene [ one of the most powerful books on seduction out there! ]

> Laws of human nature by Robert Greene
[ exposes all the facade and mask people wear in the society . Worth your time guys ]

> 50th law by Robert Greene and 50 cent [ the life of 50 cent in the street and the basic laws of power he he practiced that led him to stardom ]
> Mastery By Robert greene
Just to mention but a few, be respectful & irrespective of hardship always look forward.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Makavelli25: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2021
5hanklee:

Yeye boi
You were 19 last year nah. grin
na
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Makavelli25:
na
You dey whine my nipple?

You said that you were 19 last year (I couldn't find the thread anymore). grin grin grin grin

You said it and everyone started to insult you that you are a small boy. Now you are 18. grin grin grin grin

You be old man baba, na fresh young babes you wan dey use style get for Nairaland. grin grin
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Makavelli25: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2021
5hanklee:

You dey whine my nipple?

You said that you were 19 last year (I couldn't find the thread anymore). grin grin grin grin

You said it and everyone started to insult you that you are a small boy. Now you are 18. grin grin grin grin

You be old man baba, na fresh young babes you wan dey use style get for Nairaland. grin grin
lol
There I actually meant 18. I am 2002

And I remember the thread sha cheesy grin
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2021
better stay young forever,adulthood na wahala.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Stay away from sex and romantic relationship for now and if you must sex pls never do it without condom or else it can destroy your life....

Read and read outside your area of interest and gather more skill sets that can make you financially independent in no time.

Be descipline and focus....above all, never underestimate the power of prayer..2020 has taught us alot that human beings plan but God decide.

Peace!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Lawdis(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
.....so na underaged full this platform?

no wonder I'm always seeing immaturities here and there nowadays
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by FanOfMyself: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Debbyblah:

Keep it up then... don't be distracted by women...when it's time yhull have them all... for now don't lose focus...
How much is the price of the watch on your dp?
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by SILENTandSMART2: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Hahahaha grin

Buhahahaha grin

Nah watch you wan buy or the girl grin

This guy you jusss funny anyhow grin

Aswear let's talk as a man to man, nah my area she dey live ooo wink ,

smiley
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Kennyking1234: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2021
D
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

Buhahahaha grin

Nah watch you wan buy or the girl grin

This guy you jusss funny anyhow grin

Aswear let's talk as a man to man, nah my area she dey live ooo wink ,

smiley
Weyrey omo. grin grin
See as you rush cast the guy. You no get chill o. grin grin
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by SILENTandSMART2: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2021
5hanklee:

Weyrey omo. grin grin
See as you rush cast the guy. You no get chill o. grin grin

Aswear man cheesy

I don see say i too dey jump but the level still set nah wink dat girl dey my area nah wink

But dat guy always make me laughcheesy
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Boss, good morning. Please can you help my life with any amount please sad
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Wyry: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Oturatetuala(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Start internet scam as official job, go to school and by the time you graduate, u are in millions without seeking for a job. Naija hard oo
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Makavelli25: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
thanks
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by lkillbrokehoes: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Welcome to adulthood
Jobless person, imagine using two accounts to post at the same time, nonsense
Re: Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me by Makavelli25: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Jobless person, imagine using two accounts to post at the same time, nonsense
whi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / Swag Runs In The Family (photos) / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.