Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? (871 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by Sameazy15: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nairalanders lady over to u
Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by donbachi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Not with my grandma..who eat,pack ur plate and wash.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sameazy15:
Nairalanders lady over to u

It is not!

If you come to my house and I serve you I pack my plates!
Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by debbydams(f): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
It's called respect in nigeria lol �.I dated a guy sometimes ago we used to eat in one plate so this particular day m ful nd I decided to stop eating � I almost got hot slap, he said come nd eat the food I was like shu Im ful na he said are we mate, why will I eat nd remain for him, can't forget that day grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by doyin01: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbydams:
It's called respect in nigeria lol �.I dated a guy sometimes ago we used to eat in one plate so this particular day m ful nd I decided to stop eating � I almost got hot slap, he said come nd eat the food I was like shu Im ful na he said are we mate, why will I eat nd remain for him, can't forget that day grin
but if it was money he will not say that......

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by debbydams(f): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2021
doyin01:
yes � na
Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by debbydams(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin
doyin01:
Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by cristy149: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
debbydams:
grin grin grin i laugh

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by obonujoker(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lol.....when I and my wife finish eating, I do pack the plates sometimes
Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by tnerro1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Anybody can pack plates, if for example, you being the man and you somehow find yourself going to the kitchen after eating, will you leave the plates and say honey bring them when you are coming?
Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by Alwaysachick: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Growing up, I watched my mum pack the plates, if any family member is close by, she will call the person to do so and say thank you.

If you want to serve your man, serve him with your heart. If you are not there, the guy will pack his plate by him self.

No need for the tussles, we all should know our roles, at least he brought the money for the meal.

If you reduce your husband to the role of carrying plates in front of your siblings or friends, they will loose respect for him and if they don't respect him, you will be trash.

Have you bothered asking why single women are prone to assault than married women? Its because they have no man who the assulter will answer to.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by Alwaysachick: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
debbydams:

This one definitely has issues and needs urgent therapy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by crazyclown(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Because is their job to do so. That is why we married dem.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by paulolee(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
nothing wrong with it and they aint complaining..
Re: Why Is It A Lady Duty To Pack Plates After Eating ? by Nazgul: 3:37am On Jan 08, 2021
In relationships and marriages, if you serve your husband or guy food, courtesy demands that you clear up the dishes when he's done. Most especially if he's the one that provided the money for that food.

Normally, it's nothing special, it's just an African culture. Most females are brought up that way to clear up and wash the dishes, and most guys are trained to believe that it's not their duty to clear up after eating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Launches A Program On Youtube That Can Feature nairalanders / How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? / ESN and Amotekun clash online !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.