Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain (11233 Views)

Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain / Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by valarinz: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Trumann:

You just jump out and type as if you lack home training. What do you mean by I'm lying? If you don't know something, you keep quiet instead of disgracing yourself.
Mine was a 2006 Civic. Here are pictures of two pre-2006 civics with broken ball joints, picked online. I have another one of a matrix with broken ball joint in case Toyota fans make it look like a Honda thing. What if I tell you what I have seen a Volvo xc90 with broken ball joint?
Don't be talking confidently about something you have absolutely no knowledge of.

No, you haven't undecided
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by showietee: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
slimmoney:
Proud owner, when u are in love with a car cost of the parts will never deter u from using it

Which engine oil do you use for the car?
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by showietee: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
propertyarena:

Just fan belt, although my steering rack is due for change. The car has been on heavy usage since December last year. I use it everyday Monday to Friday

About the fan belt, mine is making noise when I turn the ignition on but is a minute time it stops, mechanic just told me it wasn't the belt for the civic that is in it, that they removed the adjuster to fix the belt. He added that I have to buy adjuster and new belt for 12k( adjuster 8k, belt 4k)

@gazzuzz
@nurey

Am I safe?
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
abeg if u get money buy belgium belt, those 4k new belt don't last at all, also planning to change mine to belgium belt but its a bit pricey 10k or so in Apo abuja
showietee:

About the fan belt, mine is making noise when I turn the ignition on but is a minute time it stops, mechanic just told me it wasn't the belt for the civic that is in it, that they removed the adjuster to fix the belt. He added that I have to buy adjuster and new belt for 12k( adjuster 8k, belt 4k)

@gazzuzz
@nurey

Am I safe?

1 Like

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by showietee: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
slimmoney:
abeg if u get money buy belgium belt, those 4k new belt don't last at all, also planning to change mine to belgium belt but its a bit pricey 10k or so in Apo abuja

Thanks bro
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by canyouguess99: 3:51am On Feb 17, 2022
What's the best price to get a Nigerian used 07/08 civic? Seller is fixed at 1.8m.
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Loonyy(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Guys I have read so many reviews about this Honda civic and City

Please here is my question

Am buying for Bolt/Uber Use
Is it advisable to get a Honda Car ? Since it would be used everyday
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by babyboy4every1: 7:09am On Feb 17, 2022
canyouguess99:
What's the best price to get a Nigerian used 07/08 civic? Seller is fixed at 1.8m.
No matter how clean, 1.5 is okay. 1.8 ke
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by babyboy4every1: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Loonyy:
Guys I have read so many reviews about this Honda civic and City

Please here is my question

Am buying for Bolt/Uber Use
Is it advisable to get a Honda Car ? Since it would be used everyday
Very safe city is more fuel efficient.
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by skywalker240(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
slimmoney:
Proud owner, when u are in love with a car cost of the parts will never deter u from using it
I hope you are enjoying your baby
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
sold it since April nd bought a 2008 CRV
skywalker240:

I hope you are enjoying your baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by skywalker240(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
slimmoney:
Okay

Am a Honda fan like you
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
i can't use any Japanese car apart from Honda, after this CRV am looking at crosstour.
skywalker240:

Okay

Am a Honda fan like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by skywalker240(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
slimmoney:
i can't use any Japanese car apart from Honda, after this CRV am looking at crosstour.
Ride on comrade,

as for me, anything aside Honda, it's Europe direct German preferably cool

1 Like

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
skywalker240:

Ride on comrade,

as for me, anything aside Honda, it's Europe direct German preferably cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Promxy94(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
slimmoney:

Wow I am loving towards that crv, what's the comparison to your Civic in terms of maintainace, I know the fuel consumption of the crv will be a bit higher.

What's just the maintainace like for a daily drive. And can it withstand.
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
it's a strong car, fuel consumption is very ok as well, barely 3 months with me buh am enjoying it, it share same engine with 2008 accord.
Promxy94:

Wow I am loving towards that crv, what's the comparison to your Civic in terms of maintainace, I know the fuel consumption of the crv will be a bit higher.

What's just the maintainace like for a daily drive. And can it withstand.
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Promxy94(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
slimmoney:
it's a strong car, fuel consumption is very ok as well, barely 3 months with me buh am enjoying it, it share same engine with 2008 accord.

Thanks for your response sir.
What about the leg is it same thing as accord or strong as civic sir?
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
every honda from 2008 upward has a different and stronger suspension settings, so u can never go wrong choosing any one of them.
Promxy94:

Thanks for your response sir.
What about the leg is it same thing as accord or strong as civic sir?
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Promxy94(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
slimmoney:
every honda from 2008 upward has a different and stronger suspension settings, so u can never go wrong choosing any one of them.

Thanks for the enlightenment sir am grateful.
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by skywalker240(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2022

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by zera(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good day guys,

I plan on getting a Honda car. I have someone who wants to sell Nigeria used Honda accord 2003, it's clean, first body, but I read lot of reviews about the car.

Is it advisable to go for the honda accord 2003 and also I plan on using it more frequently.
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Dozieson(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2022
zera:
Good day guys,

I plan on getting a Honda car. I have someone who wants to sell Nigeria used Honda accord 2003, it's clean, first body, but I read lot of reviews about the car.

Is it advisable to go for the honda accord 2003 and also I plan on using it more frequently.

Good car but be sure of the issues before you buy so you don't complain bitterly.

Most Nigeria used cars have been seriously abused
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by phnibeogu: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
how reliable is this car
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Vivianat(f): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Elsueno:

Mehn...just look at this interior. I have no idea why some people even compare this ride to a corrola, D civic is superior in every way
What year
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Elsueno: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Vivianat:

What year

It's 2013
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Vivianat(f): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Elsueno:

It's 2013
What's the fair value of a 2006-08 9ja used civic?
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Elsueno: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Vivianat:

Sorry bros, i really don't know, I am just a regular Joe who enjoys driving..Maybe dealers on dis forum can help U or the person who started d thread smiley
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Dozieson(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Vivianat:

1.6-2.1m depending on the year and grade

1 Like

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by gannod(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Elsueno:

Mehn...just look at this interior. I have no idea why some people even compare this ride to a corrola, D civic is superior in every way

It is more beautiful than corolla in terms of interior and exterior design.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BMWs Can Be Stolen By Hackers With $30 Tool / List Of "One Way" Roads In Lagos / Pros And Cons Of Rx 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.