Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. (41426 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
and what happens if the other 20% was not in your favor ? What if you are unfortunate to be manipulated by the 20% ? Anything that is not 100% is a risk .. so it’s better to go for dna

The 80% shud consist of all the major and important aspects of the person and ur relationship. The 20% can include negligible things. In marriage u still discover new things about ur partner bt they Must be shockers or serious surprises. U can’t know anyone 100%. U don’t even know urself 100%
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
That a good one, when writing the birth certificate they should indicate the child DNA at the bottom of the certificate and give it to the both parents very simple.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Seyzcham91(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
confirm!
PUSSYHOE:
I must do it no matter the cost, I can't let a vagina person play me.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
But why are must women against this DNA thing, why just women?

I want to understand why please.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by sylve11: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
You are right though, but if my son or daughter is grown up and I take the test and then i find out that the kids ain't mine, I will adopt them and still take them to be mine... I will not allow the innocent kid suffer and my investment go down the drain because of a promiscuous hoeing mother.

Heaven knows i will not try adopt anything. The true father of that child will pay me every dime i have spent on that child. I won't try that nonsense. cool

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Ibrahiimo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:
Every child is a gift from God whether yours not not, why do DNA test that will end in tears for you, scatter your marriage and give you high BP?, you might even end up committing suicide. If you love your sanity, your children, your marriage and your mental health then don't do DNA test cheesy.
Na THEM!
Na THEM!!
Na THEM!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by edoairways: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
sylve11:

The accuracy is 99% in most cases. cool
It is not. Anything made by man is prone to error

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by orumba(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sample
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by lequama10: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
You are right though, but if my son or daughter is grown up and I take the test and then i find out that the kids ain't mine, I will adopt them and still take them to be mine... I will not allow the innocent kid suffer and my investment go down the drain because of a promiscuous hoeing mother.
easier said than done...
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by harmony75: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
Smiles grin grin..forget first born if u want to do DNA do it for all your kids..I look at DNA drama nd laugh, what about men dat cheat on the wives which DNA we go do for them o
I wonder o see how they're making noises..one day cheating DNA too will be invented by me just wait give some time I am still on the research.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by osusuallstars: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Arrant nonsense
In my culture once you paid a bride price of a woman , any child born is automatically yours even after your death .

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Jonathan39: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mtcheeew
Nuttella:
Every child is a gift from God whether yours not not, why do DNA test that will end in tears for you, scatter your marriage and give you high BP?, you might even end up committing suicide. If you love your sanity, your children, your marriage and your mental health then don't do DNA test cheesy.

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by domaboy1759: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Keep it up
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Robinson155(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Toks2008:
In recent times there have been a frenzy over DNA test and this is as a result of several stories of ladies having babies for men they are not married to and allowing their husbands to raise another man's child.... Some men have gone to their grave not knowing that the child they call theirs actually belong to another man.

Be it as it may, do you know that many first pregnancy of married ladies are actually a carry over from a previous relationship?, as a mater of fact, many ladies sleep with their ex before marrying their husbands and if they get pregnant, they simply pin it on their husbands and the unsuspecting husbands will gladly celebrate another man's pregnancy...

Some unmarried ladies even pin a pregnancy on their boyfriends when they know that the pregnancy belongs to another man.

So if you have a first child that does not have any similar trait with you or if you doubt the paternity at any point please do a DNA test discretely because many first born are as a result of carry over pregnancy.

You may say it is costly to have a test done but trust me, it is more expensive financially and psychologically to spend years ignorantly taking care of a child that is not yours, the shock has sent many men to early grave so even if there is no big deal in taking care of another man's child at least it makes sense to be aware.

My take.

My ex almost hooked me up with one pregnancy last year before I left that una yeye country
Thank goodness for my life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by remele2(f): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
Smiles grin grin..forget first born if u want to do DNA do it for all your kids..I look at DNA drama nd laugh, what about men dat cheat on the wives which DNA we go do for them o

Dem come pin d pikin for ur head say na ur own??

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Whiteshield: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mekudi:

I pity the guy that will marry you

Is it not someone that married your mother?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:

Na them, fear don dey catch this one already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Whiteshield: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
wait are u kidding me ? Why all these insults, are u even okay at all, na me be your wife,.. if u are Angry � why are u passing the aggression to me..to hell with your explanations.. Whatever your problem face it stop looking for people to insult here.. What rubbish! It unfortunate that sense is far from u.. people like u go beat o,, orisirisi cool

Good to see that I've knocked sense into your empty head. I see that you are a defender of whores and bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Ryan03(f): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nuttella:
which kind mumu talk be this?
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by debbydams(f): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
harmony75:
I wonder o see how they're making noises..one day cheating DNA too will be invented by me just wait give some time I am still on the research.
pls do quick we need am.. Its funny � how some people are quoting me with insults..lemme just be looking sha
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Pertaining this DNA iish? Marrying virgin is a goal, when you marry a virgin, you don't get to worry about this, hope you don't feel humbled because it seems you are not one or your husband didn't meet you a virgin

Your best friend has plans to sleep with your virgin wife and impregnate her. There's nothing that impossible under the sun, my dear
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

Are you a virgin yourself?

women value and dignity is attached to their hymen and this is the tradition behind dowry that will have abused lately because of western culture

the question if I'm a virgin would have been a cross examination if I get hymen, if I say I'm and I'm not, how would you verify that? but can a lady claim she's, when she's not without you knowing ?

you people need to be sensitive enough when asking question

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by debbydams(f): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:

Good to see that I've knocked sense into your empty head. I see that you are a defender of whores and bastards.
shuu, egbami ke, epele o sense knocker.. Stwpeed boi
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Michelle55: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:

It seems you are so daft that you don't understand the thrust of this issue. Men who cheat on their wives with DNA don't bring bastards home. The problem is not cheating but bringing bastards home.

It is unfortunate I have to explain something as basic as that to you. I'm sure that if it is to open legs like caterpault, you will quickly understand that one.

Be nice

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by cooltola(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
So if your child resemble you or na ur photocopy ? Are you going to A DNA test.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by movid(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
Sorry madam but men that cheat will definitely not bring the child home. It's a painful thing to father a child that is not yours..Just sharing opinion.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Dollanaira: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yeah
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Nicepoker(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
Will your mind ever be at rest? It's not that easy
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Chirowman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
Lol you can carry out maternity test if you want to waste money . the Koko of the matter is DNA forget about a child that a man fathered outside, it's not a liability to any woman. You can only know when they man dies or there are circumstances like Infertility from the woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.