Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One (7226 Views)

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by bixton(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[3]God has countless spirit sons (angles) in heaven and he often send them to help his earthly subjects ever since the rebellion in the garden of Eden. When these angels are around they either speak or touch the servant of God to pass info on what he/she need to do.
But the Holy Spirit is God's active force that God himself use to control humans in doing his will while angels just keep watching helpless as they wonder how humans are doing God's will without passing the info through them! 1Peter 1:12

So the works of God's Holy Spirit is to energize God's servants so that they can do God's will despite their imperfect state {Act 2:4, 4:31} when God's Holy Spirit is at work you will notice the fruitage in the gathering of imperfect and sinful humans {Galatians 5:22-23} note that for now no human can exhibit all the qualities of God's Holy Spirit even though we were created in God's image, but where God's Holy Spirit is active in the gathering you will see all those qualities in the BODY as a GROUP! Ephesians 4:12

[4]Gifts are in all forms of GROUPS even occultic groups you mentioned earlier have GIFTS so it takes divine wisdom to distinguish between the GIFT of God's Holy Spirit and the WORKS of DEMONS today!

So how do i know that the JWs have the gift of tongue?

Well what was the purpose why this gift was released back in the first century?
It was released so that the good news of God's Kingdom may go round since language barrier may hinder the message from reaching other lands {Act 2:7-12} today JWs speaks all the languages on this planet so God's Holy Spirit is still doing it's WORK as usual! smiley

You just did a review of a book.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Anyhow you see it just know that FAITH without visible WORKS is DEAD! James 2:18-26

God bless you, and may you have PEACE! smiley

bixton:

Apologies your response is mechanical.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by bixton(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Anyhow you see it just know that FAITH without visible WORKS is DEAD! James 2:18-26

God bless you, and may you have PEACE! smiley

Even a juju priest can rely on this till he meets a higher power.
Being a Christian is not a mechanical experience. The Spirit of the LORD is not static. The I AM is dynamic in all His ways and doings and if our knowledge of Him remains the same over the decades then we are losing in on the proper knowledge of what He intends us to know and do.
My prayer is that no matter our knowledge let us not miss heaven or paradise.
Good Morning this Morning.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Whatever you wish Sir, WHATEVER YOU WISH! smiley

bixton:

Even a juju priest can rely on this till he meets a higher power.
Being a Christian is not a mechanical experience. The Spirit of the LORD is not static. The I AM is dynamic in all His ways and doings and if our knowledge of Him remains the same over the decades then we are losing in on the proper knowledge of what He intends us to know and do.
My prayer is that no matter our knowledge let us not miss heaven or paradise.
Good Morning this Morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Revive My Dieing Prayer Life / My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today / The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.