Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One (7227 Views)

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Jman24(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend, the truth is there are many Gods in existence both in heaven and on earth {1Corinthians 8:5} but there is also the highest living being who is Supreme! Psalms 83:18

All of them are referred to as Gods in the Bible, the only difference is how each one present himself, proofs of his Godship and those worshiping him!

That's why JEHOVAH went to Egypt to deliver his own worshipers from under the nose of all the mighty Gods in Egypt to prove himself as the Almighty {Exodus 6:2-3} who can even make a mortal man like Moses a God mightier than all the deities in Egypt put together! Exodus 7:1

May you have PEACE! smiley

Even the bible reffered to humans as gods
'ye are gods'

Where people get it wrong is that they have attributed all these other Gods to be God almighty(the affirmative)By the teachings of trinity( staggering opinions of sect within a sect if you ask me)
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2021
NO!
They didn't get anything wrong ordinarily a deceptive mighty spirit being is the one blurring their senses. So to get things right all you need to do is first acknowledge all Gods then begin working on their credentials to distinguish and affirm the Almighty God!

[1] Allow each God introduce himself!
[2] What is the proof of his Godship
[3] Where are his worshipers (Witnesses)

That's the simple logic!

Meanwhile Moses and Jesus are excluded because both of them said they're worshipers of a higher God so they can't be the Almighty that's to be worshipped! smiley

Jman24:

Even the bible reffered to humans as gods
'ye are gods'
Where people get it wrong is that they have attributed all these other Gods to be God almighty(the affirmative)
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Henrymorre:
yes. And I quoted you with Bible verses and not from my own words. If you believe the Bible then all I've said is true. As the same Bible said the holy spirit is an angel. The problem with you people, is you don't read the old testament.

No where did Bible categorically say Holy Spirit is an Angel sir!
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Emusan:

No where did Bible categorically say Holy Spirit is an Angel sir!

Isaiah 63:10-12
But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name? -

Continue reading. Who did they provoke?

Exodus 23:20-23
Behold, [b]I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.[/b]But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off

Check the bolded

Continue reading

Form the first paragraph, we can see the holy spirit started fighting against them. From the second paragraph, it was the holy spirit that God send to Moses to stand by him divide the great see and win wars, and if they fight against the holy spirit angel of God, then the first paragraph comes into play again.

Now what I just said, are they from the Bible or from my head. The problem is that you people don't read old testament
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Henrymorre:

Isaiah 63:10-12
But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name? -

Continue reading. Who did they provoke?

Exodus 23:20-23
Behold, [b]I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.[/b]But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off

Check the bolded

Continue reading

Form the first paragraph, we can see the holy spirit started fighting against them. From the second paragraph, it was the holy spirit that God send to Moses to stand by him divide the great see and win wars, and if they fight against the holy spirit angel of God, then the first paragraph comes into play again.

So which means Holy Spirit is a created being

Is that what you're saying?
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Emusan:

did the Bible say that God created every being including the Angels? The Bible only states that in the beginning God created the heavens and earth.
Remember God still said let us make man

Us and the spirit of God hovered on the surface.
The holy spirit.
The angel of God.
Our lord
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2021
@Jman24

[1] Each God to introduce himself/herself/itself!

People worldwide worshiped different gods before one of them called out a man (Abraham) in the east, this God promised Abraham so many things (as found in the Bible) according to the book HE (as often introduce himself) fulfilled all his promises. And he always refer to himself as the God of Abraham the God of Isaac and the God of Israel, telling everyone that he has a lineage that he's keeping as his own people. All other Gods back then also had nations they kept as their own people e.g Ra, Athemis, Zeus, Hermes, Ishtar, Baal, Jupiter etc, but no other God was consistent in his dealings that's how their names died with time and the only God people everywhere wants to be identified with is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. WHY? He proved to be FAITHFUL and LOYAL to the lineage of his friend Abraham! smiley

To be continued...
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
@Jman24

[1] Each God to introduce himself/herself/itself!

People worldwide worshiped different gods before one of them called out a man in the east (Abraham) this God promised Abraham so many things (as found in the Bible) according to the book HE (as often introduce himself) fulfilled all his promises. And he always refer to himself as the God of Abraham the God of Isaac and the God of Israel, telling everyone that he has a lineage that he's keeping as his own people. All other Gods back then also had nations they kept as their own people e.g Zius, Hermes, Ishtar, Baal, Jupiter etc, but no other God was consistent in his dealings that's how their names died with time and the only God people everywhere wants to be identified with is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. WHY? He proved to be FAITHFUL and LOYAL to the lineage of his friend Abraham! smiley

To be continued...
the truth is that, even Angels talk as if they are God. And God called them lords maybe the Bible did
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Emusan:

hope you have learnt and I have proved to you beyond every doubt, quoting the scriptures that the holy spirit is an angel of God. Who does not forgive if angered , no go and educate your pastor ;Dthanks.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2021
There is no other God elsewhere apart from angels Sir, but many of these mighty spirit beings rebelled against the Creator so they began dragging worshipers with the Almighty God, that's how many nations got their different Gods! smiley

Henrymorre:
the truth is that, even Angels talk as if they are God. And God called them lords maybe the Bible did
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is no other God elsewhere apart from angels Sir, but many of these mighty spirit beings rebelled against the Creator so they began dragging worshipers with the Almighty God, that's how many nations got their different Gods! smiley

according to what religion has told us yes.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2021
@Jman24

[2] What is the proof of his Godship?

During those days of the survival of the fittest God JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob singlehandedly went to Egypt (the world's most powerful nation back then) using a Hebrew name Moses as his representative, and he delivered hundreds of thousands of people with their livestock without a military force! embarassed
This has never been heard before then, and since then there has never been any God who could do the same!
This God brought down the walls of Jericho (a city wall of high standard of that time) all what his worshipers need to do is make a joyful cry with trumpets and the walls of Jericho fell! undecided
There were many records of supernatural victory this God got for his people, Samson, Gideon, Deborah, David, Elijah, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego etc.
So all these are the reasons why the other Gods went to oblivion and nobody remember their names again today. If not inside the Bible or ancient history books the one and only God known worldwide is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (the God of the Hebrews)
Surely this God has proved his authenticity beyond all reasonable doubt!

To be continued...
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
@Jman24

[3] Who are his worshipers today?

Today the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has made a great name for himself globally so all the rebellious angels are now looking for ways to disguise and steal worshipers since they've been exposed.
So 70% demons are now disguising and claiming they are the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! embarassed

That's why we need to identify each God by observing what's is obtainable in the midst of their worshipers!
So what does the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob say will serve as the mark of identification when different demons are disguising as angels of light? The true God has used his holy spirit to bring out from all the nations of the earth a people for his glory and globally they're known and recognized, but what is the mark to identify this group?
Well i'll keep that for now, but if you wish that i continue then we will both do the research together!

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
That's why you need to make your own personal research not just depending on what religion tell you! smiley

Henrymorre:

according to what religion has told us yes.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Henrymorre:
that is different, from what the topic is talking about. It's called derailing.
It is an important foundation of the topic you just raised.
Who was Jesus before his earthly life?
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
If it's in your thread where you're spewing gibberish you'll be demanding that people should answer you without asking auxiliary questions, now it's your turn please stick to the topic DON'T DERAIL THE THREAD! wink

livingchrist:
It is an important foundation of the topic you just raised.
Who was Jesus before his earthly life?
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Henrymorre:
hope you have learnt and I have proved to you beyond every doubt, quoting the scriptures that the holy spirit is an angel of God. Who does not forgive if angered , no go and educate your pastor ;Dthanks.

The Bible you quoted didn't justify your claim, so my next question is to shield more light on it.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Henrymorre post=97810638[color=#990000:
did the Bible say that God created every being including the Angels?

Yes Bible says Angels are part of God's creation.

Any thing uncreated is God and it means the thing isn't part of creation (or rightly put OUTSIDE the creation or creation can't be applied to that thing).

The Bible only states that in the beginning God created the heavens and earth.
Remember God still said let us make man

Us and the spirit of God hovered on the surface.
The holy spirit.
The angel of God.
Our lord[/color]

Actually I didn't grab your point here but Holy Spirit is part of that US because it was said to be hovering on the surface of water.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Emusan:

Any thing uncreated is God and it means the thing isn't part of creation (or rightly put OUTSIDE the creation or creation can't be applied to that thing).

Actually I didn't grab your point here but Holy Spirit is part of that US because it was said to be hovering on the surface of water.
when the Bible made it clear that the Holy spirit is an angel, you are still doubting it. Oya Biko I don't argue stupid
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala Yaso!
OK now, why aren't you calling him LIAR! LIAR! or as usual HYPOCRITE! HYPOCRITE!
He is saying Mr Holy Spirit is another angel but you're not abusing, insulting and cursing him the way you always do to me even though i try to be tactful and simple with my presentation.
OK you're still trying to figure out the source of the teaching so that you can start labelling anyone that worships there cultists shey? cheesy

Deadi Bodi geti accident yeepa
Confusion breaki bonu yeepa
Na double wahala for deadi Bodi
And the owner of deadi Bodi
Double wahala for deadi bodi
! cheesy

Emusan:

Any thing uncreated is God and it means the thing isn't part of creation (or rightly put OUTSIDE the creation or creation can't be applied to that thing). Actually I didn't grab your point here but Holy Spirit is part of that US because it was said to be hovering on the surface of water.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Henrymorre:
when the Bible made it clear that the Holy spirit is an angel, you are still doubting it. Oya Biko I don't argue stupid

Smile....

But the same Bible made it clear that Holy Spirit is God and ETERNAL, so how can that be when Angels are created?
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wahala Yaso!

And it'll continue to Yaso for you.

OK now, why aren't you calling him LIAR! LIAR! or as usual HYPOCRITE! HYPOCRITE!

because I've not seen such spirit in him. So the thing they pains you so much like that, I see the reason your father the Devil is so much pained either.

He is saying Mr Holy Spirit is another angel

And do you also agree with him that Holy Spirit is an Angel?

but you're not abusing, insulting and cursing him the way you always do to me even though i try to be tactful and simple with my presentation.

See painment
This is the reason why I do call you hypocrite.

So you want to say, you don't abuse, insult and curse people who don't agree with you too

OK you're still trying to figure out the source of the teaching so that you can start labelling anyone that worshis there cultists shey? cheesy

He already said, he is an Anglican so what's your problem oh sorry you didn't read that but just jump into what doesn't concern you.

Deadi Bodi geti accident yeepa
Confusion breaki bonu yeepa
Na double wahala for deadi Bodi
And the owner of deadi Bodi
Double wahala for deadi bodi
! cheesy

And I guess you're the deadi body here!
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by orisa37: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Put on your Thinking Cap and Reason more.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2021
Please convince him to agree with you because the Anglican Church is TRINITARIAN and all these arguments on the IDENTIFY of your TRINITY Dogheads is a shameful thing Sir! cheesy

Emusan:

And it'll continue to Yaso for you.
because I've not seen such spirit in him. So the thing they pains you so much like that, I see the reason your father the Devil is so much pained either.
And do you also agree with him that Holy Spirit is an Angel?
See painment
This is the reason why I do call you hypocrite.
So you want to say, you don't abuse, insult and curse people who don't agree with you too
He already said, he is an Anglican so what's your problem oh sorry you didn't read that but just jump into what doesn't concern you.
And I guess you're the deadi body here!
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2021
Emusan:

Smile....

But the same Bible made it clear that Holy Spirit is God and ETERNAL, so how can that be when Angels are created?
which Bible? Oga quote the verse. Back up your claim with the Bible..as I have successfully backed up all my claims with the Bible verses..waiting. also quote the Bible verse where Angels where created..thanks.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please convince him to agree with you because the Anglican Church is TRINITARIAN and all these arguments on the IDENTIFY of your TRINITY Dogheads is a shameful thing Sir! cheesy

Jesus was not even a Trinitarian

Up till now, I wonder how the Anglicans derived at this conclusion. God give me strength to change their mindset and lead them directly to you, and not through a name. But you only that is good Luke 18:19

They say 1+1+1=1
But yet they solve maths as 1+1+1=3. Cause since the trinity was never ever mentioned in the Bible, who derived the calculation for this? Is this calculation spiritual calculation? Even if I was forced to accept such calculations. Then if 1+1+1=1, then when Jesus left the body, it was only 1+1. Which of course is not complete and leaves us to an empty emphasis that there is no God cause they where all one. If one leaves another then There is no more God. I don't just understand how this person who derived this idea even thought about this! angry grin grin
If we have them all in one, like a hotdog, then how can Jesus have a separate will? From the other 1+1? Once you take out the hotdog from its sheild,= it is no more a sausage..just like taking out a bone from a body. There is no more movements..and death happens instantly
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Tochj(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Pure Antichrist teaching
Giving your own interpretation to a very clear scriptures.
The message of incarnation of christ can't be understood with a canal mind as yours.
God from God is difficult to understand.
But the holy spirit
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
There is a secret i'll like to reveal to you!

The Bible book of Revelation shows that Satan established a great religious empire after killing all the pioneers of Christianity this Empire is known as Babylon the Great {Revelations 17:5} the angel revealing the secret referred to this empire as a prostitute.
WHY?
Because Babylon the great is involving herself in the world's political affairs {Revelations 17:2} the Empire is guilty of all the killings going on in politics from the beginning till now, most especially the Empire is annoyed with Jesus' true followers for not involving in politics, they connived with world's most cruel rulers to kill most of Jesus' true followers! Revelation 17:6

The literal name of this prostitute "TRINITY" all the religions claiming Christians today (including Islam) came from this Empire, they're only trying to pitch their tent separately to get followers, they're all into politics, racism, killing of those who opposes their authority and making unrighteous riches through the gullibility of their followers!

If you find yourself in Babylon the great, you'll be tempted to start thinking you can help set the Empire right but remember what their ancestors did to Jesus of Nazareth, they killed him mercilessly. So Jesus (in the spirit) said "Get out of her my people if you don't want to perish along with her" Revelations 18:4

That's exactly what i did immediately i realized the spiritual condition of the religious Organization i belong to back then! I never allowed the love for blood relations to hold me back! {Matthew 10:32-39} though it was really a tough decision for me back then but today all the friends and families i had in the world are geographically in one part of the earth Nigeria, whereas i now have friends and families throughout the earth because of my faith in Christ Jesus! Matthew 10:29-30

Henrymorre:
Jesus was not even a Trinitarian

Up till now, I wonder how the Anglicans derived at this conclusion. God give me strength to change their mindset and lead them directly to you, and not through a name. But you only that is good Luke 18:19

They say 1+1+1=1
But yet they solve maths as 1+1+1=3. Cause since the trinity was never ever mentioned in the Bible, who derived the calculation for this? Is this calculation spiritual calculation? Even if I was forced to accept such calculations. Then if 1+1+1=1, then when Jesus left the body, it was only 1+1. Which of course is not complete and leaves us to an empty emphasis that there is no God cause they where all one. If one leaves another then There is no more God. I don't just understand how this person who derived this idea even thought about this! angry grin grin
If we have them all in one, like a hotdog, then how can Jesus have a separate will? From the other 1+1? Once you take out the hotdog from its sheild,= it is no more a sausage..just like taking out a bone from a body. There is no more movements..and death happens instantly
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tochj:
Pure Antichrist teaching
Giving your own interpretation to a very clear scriptures.
The message of incarnation of christ can't be understood with a canal mind as yours.
God from God is difficult to understand.
But the holy spirit
but you understand it Abi..lol
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Tochj(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Henrymorre:
but you understand it Abi..lol
What is there to understand?
A canal Man trying to explain Scriptures
How can you understand it let alone teaching it?
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So you think this is about confusing someone, see awkward reasoning.

I'm here to provide scriptural fact.

Just as your demonic doctrines are shamefully shameful for you and your organization.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Emusan:

So you think this is about confusing someone, see awkward reasoning.
I'm here to provide scriptural fact.

Hen nah! cheesy
Let's see how both of you will agree! Luke 11:23 grin

Just as your demonic doctrines are shamefully shameful for you and your organization.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, shame only comes when you and your fellow believers can't agree on terms, as for my organization we are ONE in the same line of thought! John 17:20-23 compared to 1Corinthians 1:10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Revive My Dieing Prayer Life / My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today / The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.