Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Answer This Question And Win 50k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer This Question And Win 50k (2063 Views)

How Algeria Help Me Win 50k Thanks To Our Super Eagles Nigeria / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by GoldenJAT(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Man himself! Is his own greatest enemy. He keeps on indulging in things that are inimical to his success and well-being with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by ibsaq(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nonexistent:
You are absolutely correct. If that guy doesn't give you the 50k let me know.
Ok let's wait for him to select the winner.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Jamahyel(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
desire
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by realman42: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Desire
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by gordonchuks: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
His conscience and state of mind. He imagine things alot hence his confusion.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Mrtreasure0220: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
The greatest enemy of man is the flesh.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Menaha(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2021
death is the greatest enemy of man
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by realman42: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Self deceit
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by lincsnuel: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2021
You!

You are your worst enemy and also your greatest friend. Nobody/nothing can influence you without your consent.

Also, the question is very generic, therefore, you will get different "correct" answers. The one that you will pick as the correct answer will be correct from your own perspective and life experiences.

It's all about relativity.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Angelacruz: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Oga howfar nah,we still d wait for ur reply
Frankraj:
Who is the greatest enemy of a man .

Answer correctly and give reason for your answer .

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

Move it to front page . Immediately the post reach 50k views . i will check the best answer and call result.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

Move it to front page . Immediately the post reach 50k views . i will check the best answer and call result.

THE GREATEST ENEMY OF A MAN IS " Wrong CHOICES "

because the end result of such choices will either make or Mar the man, it can either makes him fail or win.

for instance if a man decides to marry one lady out if the 50 that he admires, and this lady turns to be a torn in the flesh or takes this man's life then his choice has doomed him.

IN this era where sugar mummy or daddy is very common, it's a common knowledge that most all this sugar people are into diabolical stuffs but in spite of that people still service this guys, and the end result is better left unannounced.
and many more examples like that
so

more so, many of us have experienced the power of God, some unbelievers have shouted Jesus in times when they were near death and they were miraculously delivered but still won't want to Surrender their lives to Jesus christ.

WRONG CHOICES IS THE GREATEST ENEMY OF MAN

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Vinciiii: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Greatest enemy is Man
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Sinensis: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

The answer is Who. Because it's a sentence. It's not a question. You not asking a question. Who is like a noun in the sentence.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Meskalito1(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2021
The greatest enemy of man is poverty.. When u are poor you won't have access to most of the best things a man can get in this world..its a great enemy that needs to be defeated.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Academicwizman(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2021
The greatest enemy of man is GREED. Wanting to have more than his/her fair share is the foundation of many problems faced by man. Man causes war mostly because of greed for power and material resources. Greed is associated with man's insatiable wants.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Person wey no get up to 2k for account wan dash people 50k
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by biddostandard: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2021
the greatest enemy of a man is desire
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Drsnives(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2021
The answer is man…

Let’s take a look purely from a survival perspective.
We are draining our planet of its natural resources at a pace we cannot sustain.
The world is rampant with problems such as famine and homelessness even though we have more than enough resources to provide each and every person with their basic necessities many times over.
Divorce rates are on the rise. Depression is on the rise.
I could go on and on.
But I’m not trying to scare anyone. No.
This is our reality, but it doesn’t have to be. We have a choice.
We can choose to live a good life. And how are we going to do that? Together.
The underlying problem exists in our inability to relate to each other properly, according to the general law of homeostasis that holds all of nature together.
If we were to develop an attitude of mutual responsibility and support we would discover ourselves existing in a completely new world.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by doubleE70: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
hmmmm
yes I know
it's Charlie charlie grin
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by doubleE70: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin chaii sense will not kill me
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by tgmservice: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

u op are the greatest enemy of man for wasting people's time and thinking your useless post will reach 50k views.

Ewu
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by marwanafrica: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Frankraj:

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

THOUGHT.
Everything that ruines a man's life begins from a single thought, When you have a thought and you don't deal with it wrong accumulate around it, Nurse a good and healthy thought and see how Amazing your life will become, even Satan cant dare you.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Osek(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
The greatest enemy of a man is his heart... The reason for that is because according to the Bible it says what a man thinketh in his heart that's what he will do. whatever a man has in his mind whether if it's of evil or good that's what he will eventually do....
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by ibsaq(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Nonexistent:
You are absolutely correct. If that guy doesn't give you the 50k let me know.
are you in a situation to solve this. this guy is quiet
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by realman42: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Nawa oo uptil now he Neva pay?
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by ibsaq(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
he never have the mind to pay
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Joshdboss(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
The greatest enemy of a man is himself
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Warlord2014(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
man's greatest enemy is hunger.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by MrGrimm: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
The answer is Who.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Jesterinjay: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
See People wey wan win 50k haha
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by dyangprof(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
ibsaq:
Woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Almost all evil done by man were because of them

woman ke? You did not understand the question
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Clinton911: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Money cause it made of comment here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl runs mad after dumping Guy Who Sponsored Her Education / Sperm Vs Semen: Here's The Difference Between These Two Terms / Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.