Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? (24231 Views)

2023 Presidency: Dave Umahi/zulum Or El-eufai Ticket On APC / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by ayenale1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
I would have love to see such combo or Osinbajo/Zulum
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by IamAtikulate: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kapeter:
Make Igbo no disturb demselves honestly. Who wan vote una with wetin useless oloriburuku azukuwe make us all see wey he dey lie say him be one useless pan Africanist. Na so Kwame Nkrumah take do am for Ghana abi Nelson Mandela for SA. Any Yoruba that vote Igbo to rule dis country is prolly a bastard or doesn't know history.

You all better go join Namadi Kunu IPOD and ask for your biafra instead. Cuz e go easy to get biafra than make Nigerians vote for any other Igbo to rule this country again.

My two cent o.
Wow!!!

I was even thinking only Yoruba Moslems are hateful.

Igbo will rule you 2023 and you only but wail.

Umahi/Zulum we move

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Every calculation and permutations seems to go against tinubu especially religion and age not doubt he is a great person despite the hatred on him from some people.

It is not proper for another Muslim to take over after buhari from the same party and North too can never allow Christian vice president like dogara if not tinubu and dogara will av been another good ticket..

No doubt, the tickets is coming to south in Apc but am not too sure Wich part of south is coming to but I think Southwest has a sight advantage over others cos of their loyalty to Apc and buhari

Anyway, 2023 is still far away...let us keep our fingers crossed and see how things unfold!
Coronavirus84:
Tinubu Jagaban of Nigeria for the President. Dave should not deceive myself, no Hausa man will want to subject himself under the greedy Igbos. Bola Hammed Tinubu a.k.a Jagaban of Nigeria is our next president
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by oweniwe(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dear @npower_ng Beneficiaries batches A & B, If you want to change your email address or have issues related to email not functional or you do not have access to it or you can’t log in... kindly fill out this form and submit to

https :///mgjoOal6LZ
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by dam4sam: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
What is wrong?

The Umahi in the Ticket is what is wrong!
There is no Umahi and there wont be any Umahi on any Ticket of APC
grin grin

You Igbos really think you can smell the APC Presidential Ticket, just because y'all rushing into APC at the last minute?
Jokers, when Lefelendum is yet to be achieved? grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kapeter:
[s]Make Igbo no disturb demselves honestly. Who wan vote una with wetin useless oloriburuku azukuwe make us all see wey he dey lie say him be one useless pan Africanist. Na so Kwame Nkrumah take do am for Ghana abi Nelson Mandela for SA. Any Yoruba that vote Igbo to rule dis country is prolly a bastard or doesn't know history.You all better go join Namadi Kunu IPOD and ask for your biafra instead. Cuz e go easy to get biafra than make Nigerians vote for any other Igbo to rule this country again.My two cent o.[/s]

Onye ala.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by cktheluckyman: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Onlinesmart:
Osinbajo, Ahmed lawan, gbajabiamila, fashola, Aregbesola etc are of tinubu's camp. Mention 2 politicians that could be linked to ẹnu àbí inú or whatever you call it.

Let's start from there grin

lol When will you people learn that politics does not start and end with the SW.Onu was with Buhari long before Tinubu dreamt of working with him.He has been in APP/ANPP Since 1999.Buhari is in Onu's camp if that is what you want me to say

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Unik3030: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ezennwa:
it's turn by turn and 2023 belongs to Igbo or the North can continue ruling the country, it's non-negotiable.

Osinbajo political career will jam Rock if he dares to contest for 2023 Presidential Election, don't say i did not warn him.

Osinbajo should forget about 2023 or face the consequences.

Remember what i said earlier', Osinbajo will be messed up at the polls.

A Stitch In Time Saves Nine
how many times will they tell u Nigeria is not turn by turn enterprises?
sit down in your village n they will come n give u presidency.

Igbos no get shame at all,it is the Islamic ewedu terrorist party that u love u hate is what u are romancing now,so u believe a yorubastard or illiterate gworo chewing aboki will vote for u?
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by ubola: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
bluefilm:

Onye ala.
Dont mind him, very impolite. But the fact is that even if APC give Umahi the ticket to run, our Igbo brothers will still vote against the party because we seem to be blind folded politically. We must first of all break that covenant with PdP by asking them to be the first to give us that ticket because we have given them unflinching support and got nothing in return.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Tekrify(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol...
I think the yorubas benefited the most in buhari tenure ..look at the infrastructure he gave to y'all...no region can boast of anything more...
From apapa owonronshoki road to Lagos Ibadan express road to Lagos Ibadan rail line...
Most of his capital projects are in the west
Plus the fact that in as much as most of his appointment are in the north...the next ethnic group with a substantial share are the yorubas...

At least Yoruba will get something from his government..compared to GEJ that did not even commission a single completed federal road

Any Igbo man who will prefer GEJ to bubu is mad...
Cuz Bubu has more projects in the east than the entire 16 years of pdp and their presidents
Grace001:
So IGBOs are expect sympathy presidential slot from both parties where they didn’t actually work.

Since they didn’t work for it, they will misuse it. Even Buhari that contested 3 times before he became president is showing us shege now

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by bigiyaro(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Umahi my arse, you think Nigeria is eboyi state? Rubbish.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Tekrify(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Honestly.. people say we Igbos are the wisest (which is true though grin)...but we become extremely dull when it comes to politics..why is that?�..and even when we are given the chance we Bleep the hell up any times..Abia state is a big example..
ubola:
Dont mind him, very impolite. But the fact is that even if APC give Umahi the ticket to run, our Igbo brothers will still vote against the party because we seem to be blind folded politically. We must first of all break that covenant with PdP by asking them to be the first to give us that ticket because we have given them unflinching support and got nothing in return.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by steeltrust: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
The only ticket I will support is
#OSIBABA2023 other than this

I de my house on election day
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ezennwa(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Unik3030:
how many times will they tell u Nigeria is not turn by turn enterprises?
sit down in your village n they will come n give u presidency.

Igbos no get shame at all,it is the Islamic ewedu terrorist party that u love u hate is what u are romancing now,so u believe a yorubastard or illiterate gworo chewing aboki will vote for u?
stop this politics of hatred. Hausa will support ibos for all I know, the only people that hate ibos with passion and will never support their presidential ambition is Yoruba. Hausa and Ibos have a deal, and they are in negotiation. The deal will not be divulged for now, maybe towards 2023 you will know.
One Nigeria
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Tekrify(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mugu...but u will support orji uzor kalu...
So is better to take that tickets of all the Igbo politicians...
Umahi did better in his state than Peter obi did with anambra..u can't argue that one..
Abaribe only knows how to blab...the shitty man did nothing for Abia state...

Umahi works in Ebonyi is beyond compare... infrastructurally u can't tell me he won't do wonders in Nigeria if given the chance.....

Even dull buhari performance in infrastructure is way better than ALL THE 16 YEARS OF PDP COMBINED
RuddyFusion:
Umahi is what's wrong with it.....I'm Igbo can't support an arrogant treacherous traitor like umahi

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Tekrify(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
How I wished we could champion moghalu....
I don't see what Peter obi did in anambra that I can use to cheer him...
Obiano is better (my opinion)..but honestly Obi has character..but..
Nigeria need people who have done wonders before in Nigeria like umahi with infrastructure..and moghalu in economy
PHijo:
Umahi lacks character. He will definitely have to do without my support. So far, the only men from the South east I can support are Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu. Maybe the South east should present other options people could select from.

The South west doesn't deserve the office but if they field Akinwunmi Adesina I may have a change of heart.

Apart from Zulum's zeal to deal with Boko Haram and uplift his people not much is known about him. His thinking when it comes to economic policies is very important. That's one of the reasons Nigeria suffers from the current predicament.

When it comes to policy I know where Atiku stands, that's a plus for him but a big minus is how he handles public assets.

2023 is likely going to be the North east or South east. I think politicians from both zones in all the political parties should form a united front to actualize their dream.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by dust144(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
It muslim muslim tickets, don't ask me why
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Yoruba1stson: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ezennwa:

2023 should be the turn of South East, but since something is not alright, we will be behind anyone from the north, we have to redeem our image.

2023 elections is going to be a do or die affair, should incase south east did not contest for Presidential election, we south east will do everything possible to redeem a northern Presidential candidate

South west does not exist as far as 2023 election is concerned, they will not see any vote from South east and south south, as I said earlier, there's image to redeem, all the insults south east and south south have received from South West would be settled during 2023 elections, a lesson needs be taught.

We will rather vote and support a Goat or a Cow from the North than to support anyone from South West, since they don't want to support us, we will never support them, this is South East Youth Wing decision, remember we are in Democracy, Government of the people, by the people and for the people.

One Nigeria
lamentation from nyamiri, this is not the time for you to cry but wait patiently till 2023, you go cry wella.
spit on nyamiris/pigs
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Prof Zulum/Umahi 2023.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Grace001: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tekrify:
Lol...
I think the yorubas benefited the most in buhari tenure ..look at the infrastructure he gave to y'all...no region can boast of anything more...
From apapa owonronshoki road to Lagos Ibadan express road to Lagos Ibadan rail line...
Most of his capital projects are in the west
Plus the fact that in as much as most of his appointment are in the north...the next ethnic group with a substantial share are the yorubas...

At least Yoruba will get something from his government..compared to GEJ that did not even commission a single completed federal road

Any Igbo man who will prefer GEJ to bubu is mad...
Cuz Bubu has more projects in the east than the entire 16 years of pdp and their presidents

You’re right to some extent
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Kapeter(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Wow!!!
I was even thinking only Yoruba Moslems are hateful.
Igbo will rule you 2023 and you only but wail.
Umahi/Zulum we move
Umahi ko, iknna ni.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
The motive behind this thread may be politically inclined.
APC may zone their ticket to southeast if PDP will zone it to south east too.

This thread could also be a way of collecting data on people's perception on acceptability of those they're likely to field.

Don't be filled with hatred because of a political party, there's no permanent enemy in politics.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by UbaGwele: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where una wan keep Kalu Orji? Lolzzzzz
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Oracleforce: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
No vacancy for a Igbo President in Nigeria....
Hausa foolanis are allergic to a Igbo President

Tufiakwa.....
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Whiteshield: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
CSTRR:
\
Ogbonnaya is also a founding member.
He brought in the anpp, just like tinubu brought ACN.

If igbos had followed him like yorubas followed tinubu, there would have been no difference.

Na so. Igbos gave Apc the lowest votes in 2015 and 2019. Do you in all honesty think Igbos deserve Apc ticket?

If Igbos deserve any ticket, it will come from the PDP they've supported since 1998, not Apc.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by drlateef: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
OfficialAwol:
The entire country has agreed that the Southeast and the Northeast are the two most disadvantaged regions when it comes to producing leaders of the country.

The neglect suffered by Northeast can be seen in Boko Haram ravaging the region and in Southeast in IPOB demanding secession.

If that's the case therefore, 2023 should be earmarked for dousing the tension of marginalization in these two regions.

And being that Buhari is a northerner, commonsense, equity, fairness and the need for national cohesion demands that power should come to South, nay Southeast.

Now, in the Southeast, Umahi would be APC's best bet with his trailblazing performance in Ebonyi with little resources, he beats a corrupt Orji Uzor Kalu or an imbecilic Okorocha hands down.

Then pair him with another trailblazer in the Northeast, Umaru Zulum. A man that has demonstrated intelligence, his belief in merit, a builder and a detribalized northerner.

It's a simple calculation that Zulum would succeed Umahi in 2031 to make up for Northeastern quest for power.

What issue do you have with this calculation?

Because after Obasanjo and Osinbajo's 8 years apiece as President and Vice President of this country, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Tinubu or anyone from Southwest has no business with the presidency in 2023.

Umahi was not there when APC was being formed and when APC fought all the battles with PDP. It’s a great injustice to suddenly wake up and want to grab the cake from the cake makers. Let him find his presidency in PDP. After all his people do not believe in the integrity and progressiveness of APC.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Great2017: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Your priority for Nigeria is on how to appease zones perceived not to have had a fair shot at the presidency. This is absolutely ridiculous. A Nigeria that works for all is far more important than where the president comes from.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by sulaak(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:

Not under this democratic dispensation

How many years has Nigeria been a democracy? All 260 ethnic groups will get their turn to destroy Nigeria,
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by membranus: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Because it won't sell in the SW.

But Obi/Zulum ticket may give the presidency to the SE.

If the bitter enmity btw the Igbos and the Hausas will not truncate the political project.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
PHIPEX:
No reasonable Nigerian will contest the quality of this permutation. It meets both the developmental need and political balance which Nigeria needs.

Thank you for seeing reason where there's reason.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
PHIPEX:
No reasonable Nigerian will contest the quality of this permutation. It meets both the developmental need and political balance which Nigeria needs.

Thank you for seeing sense where there's sense.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by cktheluckyman: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
drlateef:

Umahi was not there when APC was being formed and when APC fought all the battles with PDP. It’s a great injustice to suddenly wake up and want to grab the cake from the cake makers. Let him find his presidency in PDP. After all his people do not believe in the integrity and progressiveness of APC.
Sharaap!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Die Seeking Admission Into Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna / Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway Terminal Lagos(photos) / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.