Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (75167 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Gerrard59(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
grandstar:

You do have a strong point about China but their love of stealing technology and now using that theft to undercut the original owners is well know.

Anyway, the 15% import duty on cars into China is a massive incentive to set up a plant in that country rather than importing from them from Japan.

A research Centre in Japan would make plenty sense.

Due to the market size and potential profits, companies overlook that aspect. I cannot blame them. Provided there is no insurgency or war, most firms will overlook whatever the political situation is provided the market is right. Follow the money, so they say.

A research centre in Japan is pointless considering that there are more published papers about electric vehicles from China than Japan. Japan has an advantage only in hydrogen powered vehicles' technologies
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by pacespot(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
The election of Biden and the democratic controlled senate would have helped his wealth surge a lot. It is believed Biden will continue Obama policies on climate change, hence huge investments in green energy sources like electric cars, solar, and biofuels. It is a huge opportunity for anyone who can put their money on renewable energy resources away from fossil fuels

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bayocanny: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
prince3009:
Well deserved!

I bought some Tesla Stocks and didn't regret it!

That SpaceX initiative will give him more crazy money in future as the wealthy would patronize him for a journey to Mars
sup bro, how can I go about this stock buying?
can u pls put me through
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bayocanny: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you can buy on Binance and the other exchanges @ screenshot. But I recommend binance. com
sup bro.
I sent you a pm, kindly reply.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bayocanny: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Laboni:
Go to binance and buy dogecoin but you’re better off with btc or eth because dogecoin is a shit coin. But now is not the time to invest, allow the bull run to end.
bro, is it advisable to buy BIT now?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bayocanny: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
CSTRR:

Tesla stock is massively overvalued.
With more players in the field, the stocks will come back to its equilibrium position.

But in the meantime, Tesla is giving me Joy.

I wished I bought bitcoin years ago.
I would be a serious multi millionaire by now.
baba, kindly put me through this stock thingy.
should i PM you?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Binance(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
bayocanny:
No
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mide3367:
talk more about the Nigeria project
There is a partnership program designed to help the youth raise funds for training and trading.

Training fee is 150,000 Naira, but not many people can afford it; so interested people can join at different level as partners.

The first level is free affiliate program that will reward affiliates 5% on every sale generated by the affiliate link. The partner wil receive training materials FREE after a total sales of 150K.

The second level of partnership is 35% commission. But this requires a sign up fee of 25K. The partner will receive training materials after a total sales of 150K.

The third level is 50% commission on 150k. The partner will receive training materials after a total sales of 150K.

People who sign up for training can also become partners and earn 70% commission per sale.

Note:
My goal is to run True trend Training for 12 months before I launch TMS on a global scale. TMS is less stressful and more profitable, but more expensive. I may decide to run partnership projects for TMS. (Time will tell).

Edit:

A partner who joined as free affiliate will become a full fledge member by generating 1 sign up at 150K.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Laboni: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
bayocanny:

Its not advisable to buy now.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bayocanny: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Laboni post=97847575]Its not advisable to buy now. [/quote
thanks, can I pm you?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bayocanny: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Binance:
No
Binance, how far?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Binance(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
bayocanny:
Binance, how far?
No P bro.

BT is at the Apex now, too risky to try. But ethurum still has a long growth rate behind it, worth trying.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Binance(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bayocanny: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Binance:
No P bro.

BT is at the Apex now, too risky to try. But ethurum still has a long growth rate behind it, worth trying.
Is ETH worth it? ion wanna faint bro
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Mide3367: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
colp2015:
There is a partnership program designed to help the youth raise funds for training and trading.

Training fee is 150,000 Naira, but not many people can afford it; so interested people can join at different level as partners.

The first level is free affiliate program that will reward affiliates 5% on every sale generated by the affiliate link. The partner wil receive training materials FREE after a total of 150K commission.

The second level of partnership is 35% commission. But this requires a sign up fee of 25K. The partner will receive training materials after a total of 150K commission.

The third level is 50% commission on 150k. The partner will receive training materials after a total of 150K commission.

People who sign up for training can also become partners and earn 70% commission per sale.

Note:
My goal is to run True trend Training for 12 months before I launch TMS on a global scale. TMS is less stressful and more profitable, but more expensive. I may decide to run partnership projects for TMS. (Time will tell).
Oya na. Lemme pay for the 25k own

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mide3367:
Oya na. Lemme pay for the 25k own
TrueTrend for Capital Growth will launch ending Jan/first week February 2021.

Stay tuned, bro.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Casper21: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Just a matter of time b4 another man from nowhere overtake Elon Musk
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Casper21:
Just a matter of time b4 another man from nowhere overtake Elon Musk
You are correct.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Mide3367: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
colp2015:
TrueTrend for Capital Growth will launch ending Jan/first week February 2021.

Stay tuned, bro.
don forget to quote me

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by AIT1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, this is crypto, an extremely volatile class, so anything can happen. Bear period is likely over (which would have been the best time to invest).. Now it looks like the bulls are back.. Bitcoin and Ethereum are pumping hard, after which other alts will follow. So if you invest now, you'll make good profits once alts start pumping hard... With someone like Elon Musk backing Dogecoin, it makes sense to risk it.. However, invest only what you can afford to lose.

Good luck!

Okay bro. Thanks.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by AdeyemiGraceman: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Back to work
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by spencer4God: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
So why are u asking for money

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Johnwick64: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
colp2015:

The first level is free affiliate program that will reward affiliates 5% on every sale generated by the affiliate link. The partner wil receive training materials FREE after a total sales of 150K.

The second level of partnership is 35% commission. But this requires a sign up fee of 25K. The partner will receive training materials after a total sales of 150K.

The third level is 50% commission on 150k. The partner will receive training materials after a total sales of 150K.

Note:

Edit:

A partner who joined as free affiliate will become a full fledge member by generating 1 sign up at 150K.
. what kind of skills are being trained. is it physical jobs like carpentry,solar power installation or digital jobs like web development, game development,forex,crypto... i once saw in a book that in choosing a successful business, you sell or give what people want and not what they need.. how do you plan to get Nigerian youths to apply for your training since most youth this days believe in making money easily without working for it(they prefer crazy Ponzi schemes) and what about the factor of those who believe this things are scam or they need connection to get the free training... sorry for too many questions ( I still have more sef) it's just am a teenager who is very interested on business, just a pity have not found big idea yet

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by RedChiefPriest: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Who get his email?
Na 200k I need
My life don dey set niyen wink
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Dabliss02(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
IBADAN people: elon musk

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zip Codes For Nigeria / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.