Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (76164 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by XTHRONE(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
i know this man will someday become the world richest
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by FruitCakes(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by squarelead(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nice one sir. I doff my hat
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by shurleysky: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Baba God when will I be the richest in my street not to talk of my community.
Please pickup now, lemme be known as a rich dude in my country
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Great news
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by malabite3: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmmm. This one no get 2 heads na
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by whatmoreng: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fft
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Lilmanai: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jah Jehovah blessed me like Elon musk

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by allandutch: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wait, 150 billion dollars in one year?

15 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by sirchim(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations, it wasn't easy, above all let's all fear God, he blesses whoever he wants to bless.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by HisSexcellency(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by sunshineV(f): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
are u single? i have 3 holes u can fvck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Akpuobi1: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trapnews:
grin

Is it a laughing matter? grin
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by 02Kebreal(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
One human do not deserve this wealth.
Hoarding of wealth is the reason some human are impoverished while others are exorbitantly wealthy.
No single human being deserve to be this rich.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by solmusdesigns: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
cool

Electric Cars, Space X

This guy would make hundreds of Billions of Dollars, while petrol marketers would be forced to drink their Petrol

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by stealmatic(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
Are you single handsome? grin
yes I am single and handsome but not searching

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by MaestroID(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
GRACE AND HARD WORK...

LORD MAKE WAYS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OOOOOO. WE THE HUSTLE LEGIT, ABEG PICK UP OUR CALLS.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by 123Map(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Charlie Charlie come and see something

190billion cry cry

Poverty is a curse

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by blaquemyc: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
too much money in one man's aza

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ostechno(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
The question for you is, do you deserve him
Is he even your type, Musk has divorced more than once due to the fact that he's a workaholic and has little time for his family.

So be careful what you wish for.

And as of now, he's not single

12 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Jonra(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ebere89(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
thats mr elonma chinaydu his dad father is from awka in onicha. he is an igbo by dna go figure out .

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by BlessedNuel: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hardwork pays real good
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
44Bulldog:
Not surprised

I see it coming cool

Tech is taking over

Dangote would have gone very far if he'd invested in tech...Tho Nigeria isn't promising when it comes to tech compared to advanced countries

Dangote cannot invest in tech because there is no gbas gbos in tech, you either have a good product or you dont.

29 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by JohnDazzy: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
isthatso:
If people still think Oil is important, or fail to realise we are drowning with our over reliance on Oil, 1 man with his electric vehicle company can fund Nigeria's federal budget for 6 years with all our Oil.

For this country wey snake and monkey dey chop money? grin
By the time Nigeria is done with Elon Musk he'd be damn broke

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Obago99: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chai money is good

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by judedwriter(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Hardwork pays real good

Smartwork rather...

Many work hard and still live in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Chimaokigwe: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:

You want to carry another man's child and give him, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Tayeni(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
02Kebreal:
One human do not deserve this wealth.
Hoarding of wealth is the reason some human are impoverished while others are exorbitantly wealthy.
No single human being deserve to be this rich.
Haha....hoarding indeed. You think he has all that cash stacked up in his backyard or something?.
And your solution to poverty would be for him to share his wealth to everyone on Earth....so we can chop suya and then die abi?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by fashrola(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and sell excess back to the grid

Including Starlink - Badass satellite broadband system

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by mywells: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Who he help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.