Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (75112 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ameh99: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
mosegifted:
How are these guys doing this thing self, because man pikin don hustle ooo, still we never break any record, abi their own hustle carry tag from heaven come?

These days you don't just work hard dud, work smart undecided

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by piagetskinner(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
10000USD is just like spending 100 naira chai
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Theophinio(m): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2021
Elon Musk my Guy
I know he will definitely be the No 1
He would remain there for a very long time
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Konquest: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Johnwick64: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2021
colp2015:
Your comment forced a reaction from me.

I have a blueprint to get Trend Marking System into the hands of 50Million financial markets traders at the rate of $5,000.00.

TMS has reached 90% developmental stage and what remains before the launch are payment gateway and a few business nuances bordering on language translation for the Installation Guide, User's Guide, Web Development, Global Payment Gateway, and tying up some loose ends to insulate TMS from duplication.

I am pushing to achieve my goal within a period of 5 years after which I intend to create a global ATM Card that will rival Mastercard or Visa.

As it is, work has commenced in a remote location in Nigeria with a project codenamed Capital Growth. The project is expected to yield a minimum of 75Billion Naira after which I will move my family to the United States and then float a Charting Company like Tradingview.com and smarttrader.com.

I am not thinking of stocks or paper asset to hit $100B. It is possible with TMS.

Think of TMS as a private minting machine. TMS will be to the public what personal computer is to the public.

There's no way to make it happen in Nigeria. Our government will kill the initiative.
[b]
colp2015:

I have a blueprint to get Trend Marking System into the hands of 50Million financial markets traders at the rate of $5,000.00.

TMS has reached 90% developmental stage and what remains before the launch are payment gateway and a few business nuances bordering on language translation for the Installation Guide, User's Guide, Web Development, Global Payment Gateway, and tying up some loose ends to insulate TMS from duplication.

I am pushing to achieve my goal within a period of 5 years after which I intend to create a global ATM Card that will rival Mastercard or Visa.

As it is, work has commenced in a remote location in Nigeria with a project codenamed Capital Growth. The project is expected to yield a minimum of 75Billion Naira after which I will move my family to the United States and then float a Charting Company like Tradingview.com and smarttrader.com.

I am not thinking of stocks or paper asset to hit $100B. It is possible with TMS.

Think of TMS as a private minting machine. TMS will be to the public what personal computer is to the public.

There's no way to make it happen in Nigeria. Our government will kill the initiative.
[/b]
colp2015:

one of Einstein qoute was "keep it simple but never to simple" dude your explanation is to bogus.. people might never understand what your idea is about..
2nd ur 75 billion valued target should be valued in dollars since that's world standard currency, Don't measure or invest your wealth with naira...oh last I pray your idea is a success and you become that billionaire..well don't forget to give back to the people ( help the needy)

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by OyinO: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

Greatest add. If we don't return to agriculture, it will be game over.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by OChimex: 12:34am On Jan 08, 2021
mosegifted:
How are these guys doing this thing self, because man pikin don hustle ooo, still we never break any record, abi their own hustle carry tag from heaven come?

The difference is where you are. America is and will still remain "Land of Opportunities" all you need is ideas, the rest is history.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by OChimex: 12:38am On Jan 08, 2021
44Bulldog:
Not surprised

I see it coming cool

Tech is taking over

Dangote would have gone very far if he'd invested in tech...Tho Nigeria isn't promising when it comes to tech compared to advanced countries

But he can still start with Telecommunication. Nigeria has a wide market for that. Especially internet, but most Nigeria billionnaires are myopic na to find short cut and steal from poor masses they want.

Dangote is not smart. He is just greedily backed by the govt to reap people off with his monopolistic way of making wealth.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by OChimex: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2021
jmoore:
His wealth is mostly an illusion. All these wealth based on shares are not really realistic.

Can't be compared with Mansa Musa, whose wealth was described as indescribable.

Village man.

The world is going virtual now. Soon virtual business and currency will take over.

See Wetin bitcoin and ethereum dey do
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Tosyn007(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Even though I pray to get my money, I don't envy him and I don't pray for money like this or start saying “God when” when we fully know that he worked so hard to get there and he has a price to pay for it. I just want to be comfortable, live a good and holy life and die before 70 or at least 70. Too much stress will not kill a man.

We all both have 24hrs...are you saying he works harder than you or me? I think it's not just hard work...
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Tosyn007(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Theophinio:
Elon Musk my Guy

Ehen .. so he knows you?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Konquest: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2021
colp2015:

Hi are you say that TMS will cost $5000 to purchase?

Will TMS be ready in 2021?
Thanks.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Gerrard59(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2021
grandstar:

Also, the valuation of Tesla makes no sense at all.

I would advise him to sell like $15bn of shares and put it back into the company so that in like 10 years, he can be selling like 2,000,000 cars annually.

He should also take production global, investing in setting up shop in Europe and perhaps Japan.

He should keep far from China as they'll just shamelessly steal the technology.

A plant is being built in Germany, Japan is a smaller market while China is his biggest market (there is a gigafactory there already). How can a major business avoid China?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by 44Bulldog(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2021
ephbe:
Dangote isnt a tech guy.. He is a businessman, Jack Ma (Alibaba Founder) would never want to diversify into tech.
Everyone have his/her own niche

Lets strive to find ours, maybe we can be on this list someday

True.... very true

I see knowledge in what u said

It's time and period (more of evolution)....back in 50s and 60s, tech was kind of nothing back then

Business was the main source of wealth back then.... the likes of Rockefeller and co

I guess musk is kind of lucky (although he worked hard for his money) that we're in a period where tech is taking over virtually everything in our daily lives....so his niche is paying off right now

Who knows what is coming in future
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Konquest: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2021
colp2015:
TMS is Trend Marking System.

It is a technical approach developed to help small capital traders known as retail or noninstitutional traders to grow a small trading account to six figures and beyond without blowing out their account.

TMS can be used to trade all financial markets that require technical analysis.

TMS is unique and different from any trading system ever developed because it is not a Trend Following System, EA (Expert Advisor) or indicators Based.
Awesome! ... will discretionary trading be
part of TMS? How will this pan
out?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by 44Bulldog(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2021
OChimex:

But he can still start with Telecommunication. Nigeria has a wide market for that. Especially internet, but most Nigeria billionnaires are myopic na to find short cut and steal from poor masses they want.

Dangote is not smart. He is just greedily backed by the govt to reap people off with his monopolistic way of making wealth.

Leave am ooo....na oil oil oil all of them wan venture into grin

E go shock them, oil wey go soon cast cheesy, na when dem go dey sell 1litre of petrol for #20 them go realize cheesy

Otedola don wise, baba don sell forte oil tey tey con venture into electricity

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2021
We should just pray he doesnt invest in another human destructing venture like Covid 19. Congrats .
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by maybet081: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2021
jmoore:
His wealth is mostly an illusion. All these wealth based on shares are not really realistic.

Can't be compared with Mansa Musa, whose wealth was described as indescribable.
who is he
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Oshin56(m): 6:20am On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, Musk, my brother! But when you go pump Dogecoin hard? We are waiting o.. Bitcoin and Ethereum already making us smile.. Biko come and pump your favorite Dogecoin hard make we pop champagne! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
bro please can we talk better so that you can educate me more on this coin.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by qtx(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2021
mosegifted:
grin cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by BabaIbo: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2021
Theophinio:
Elon Musk my Guy

You think so?

Bezos will get back to his position soon.
Remember he is also into that kinda business and again he faced a major challenge in the form of divorce, if not Elon can't near him.

These things are just time/period,tomorrow amazon's may rise and you will see the rapid increase in his wealth.

Well, Elon did well e no easy.

Let us see how it goes...
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Fakeyeahmed94: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Mcedopikin and wife welcome their first child (Photo) https://ameboonline.com/mcedopikin-and-wife-welcome-their-first-child/

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Osuman(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Are you single handsome?

Are pretty and tall, can you Cook native rice without some stone inside?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by gevans(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2021
mosegifted:

I am not surprised. I knew Elon Musk will soon hold this position.

The guy is just exceptional

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by gevans(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2021
fjjc:
Solving societal problem is the real cash.

You are on point

God bless FRN
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by juniormod: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Pearly255:
Are you single handsome? grin
Yes I am
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by m140(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2021
Tekrify:
Your thinking is shallow..if fuel is the only thing that is derived from crude oil then u have a lot to learn..I repeat a lot...ur not wiser than dangote that is building Africa biggest refinery...
There simply machines that can't work with solar..airplanes still and will still require fuel...no factory can ever run with solar...
Nigeria is currently developing it has resources especially with the ajaokuta Kano pipe line..which will Futher be extended to Europe to export gas...Factories don't run on solar but on gas...there are still modern industries who still utilizes coal...
If you know nothing about the oil and gas industry just pack well...
A lot of big machines will still require diesel to run.. locomotive, sportcars, jet...ur telling me they Will all go Electric grin grin...you no nothing..
Inshort because of climate change and some other environmental factors....
The world is quickly switching to gas ..so if oil loses value... Nigeria has more gas than oil...so we are still up for the challenge... another thing to know is that Africa us different from the US...it will take more than a century before electric cars become normal in Africa...so our traditional PMS had diesel will still be in demand....
Oil dey your head, dangote no foolish na wetin I know be that, cus I bliv he will work with expert , also I think his refinery is going into different production of stuffs that will still float the market for so many years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Zip Codes For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.