Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (75152 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by m140(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2021
SATANNIST:
and he is entering crypto. bezos no go see him back. but i still respect bezos
The distance go plenty
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by showafrica(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2021
nedekid:
He should buy his own country jare. Eg. Nigeria should sell and cede a portion to such people. Use the billions usd raised for development.
He too will gain by owning his own slice of naija where he can set his own boarder control, have tesler police etc. He makes his cars there tax less, develops the place, hosts other factories and industries he rents out land to.
He will have his citizens, passports, real estate, citizens etc. grin

I tell you, as Borno dey now, just sell am give Elon musk, use the money develop other region or as usual, squander it in Dubai or give to Osibanjo to use do N-Power for everybody. With the kind sun in Borno, musk can generate enough power he can sell to Nigeria and other countries. He can even borrow Buhari more money than China for squandering.. Nonesense

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by TruthHurts1(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Yes, god bless your wretched, impoverished shîthôlé which Elon Musk alone is wealthier than.

SilverNorGold:
Congrats, Musk, my brother! But when you go pump Dogecoin hard? We are waiting o.. Bitcoin and Ethereum already making us smile.. Biko come and pump your favorite Dogecoin hard make we pop champagne! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by TruthHurts1(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2021
Believe this 419er at your own peril.

SilverNorGold:

My brother, this is crypto, an extremely volatile class, so anything can happen. Bearing period is likely over (which would have been the best time to invest).. Now it looks like the bulls are back.. Bitcoin and Ethereum are pumping hard, after which other alts will follow. So if you invest now, you'll make good profits once alts start pumping hard... With someone like Elon Musk backing Dogecoin, it makes sense to risk it.. However, invest only what you can afford to lose.

Good luck!
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by jimmynauty: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

Lets help share this on share this on social media perhaps we will meet the power brokers on your timeline that will heed the call
A seer has seen what ought to be done
copy acknowledge share FASSSST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by grandstar(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Gerrard59:

A plant is being built in Germany, Japan is a smaller market while China is his biggest market (there is a gigafactory there already). How can a major business avoid China?

You do have a strong point about China but their love of stealing technology and now using that theft to undercut the original owners is well know.

Anyway, the 15% import duty on cars into China is a massive incentive to set up a plant in that country rather than importing from them from Japan.

A research Centre in Japan would make plenty sense.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by radec: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2021
PervertProphet:

This is kinda proving right those guys who say Varsity education na scam.
Rephrase: "Nigerian varsity education" Mind you, he is an alumnus of stanford

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by smsinnigeria(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin
Raw truth.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by amazingspiderma: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Siberia01:

but not as rich as davido's dad and dangote..

I think he should suspend his space exploration projects
and invest the money in Africa....
that will be a big plus to him....

Seriously....
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by faithose73: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by faithose73: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2021
Wow... Congrats
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Professorcplus(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2021
As in this is a good morning motivation to start with. I learnt that anything you put your time with, with persistence it will pay off. Just imagine my olodo school mate I visited yesterday, hosting peers, girls in big hotel, he isn't interested in reading book book, but instead, he channel is time and data to learn crypto, digital skill, mini importation. He is buying and selling Bitcoin, he brought iPhones at very very cheaper price and sell at higher bidder on Nigeria, order from china across the world, his only hand work is mechanic. He hasn't graduated as ASUU fit be destiny killer. Now when hunger wire you he thinks of how to make money with all his acquired skills. He is not scamming people but hes making legit business just sitting at home online and responding to online customer and ordering product using what is called outsmart the systems which you only find out yourself when you research because no one Will tell you.

I sat down and think to make money in this era is not all about hard work but work smart. There are lots of opportunities in this 21st century only if you can be more focus in what you do. He learnt mechanic and repair to move out of house

. So now this is 2021, just don't go and shout the loudest amen in churches and be waiting for divine helper always, you might wallow in poverty becos even your divine helper also need destiny helper. Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Goldensword: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2021
a red piller

meanwhile, simps keep losing billions to vagina people all in the name of scam called marriage
He is no red pill nigger, just a smart innovator he is. Do you know the guy is in his fourth marriage now from 2000 to 2021.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by phr33man(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Dpharisee:

I pity my country and our almighty dangote heavily investing in oil.

I just pray we don't end up being poor than Benin Republic cry
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by phr33man(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Akpuobi1:
No much difference. Bezoz will still bounce back soonest

Who told you musk is relenting?

This was said in case of Bill Gates when bezos first took over. Wetin dey happen now?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Goldensword: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2021
I feel so good today with this news, so officially an African man is the world richest, and some one will want to make me believe Africans are dumb, but here we have world smartest innovator with African blood. Elon musk is my role model I'm following his foot steps and i believe one day the world will hear my name.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ogbu80(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2021
isthatso:
If people still think Oil is important, or fail to realise we are drowning with our over reliance on Oil, 1 man with his electric vehicle company can fund Nigeria's federal budget for 6 years with all our Oil.
600 years
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ogub(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2021
Dpharisee:

Hahaha
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by BarrElChapo(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2021
KennedyOkpara:
Thanks Sir... Mybad

No biggie bro, we learn everyday
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by NoFap123: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=02Kebreal post=97822334]One human do not deserve this wealth.
Hoarding of wealth is the reason some human are impoverished while others are exorbitantly wealthy.
No single human being deserve to be this rich.[/quote
He worked for his, let others work for theirs.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Goldenfinger:
.how do someone buy shares from foreign companies

Taciturn1:
Shrewd... kindly direct a brother on the steps you undertook in order to purchase the stocks. Thanks

Arkmanbuddy:

Which broker did you use, bro?

vision202020:
How can I buy too? Am a novice

You just open an account on any of the TRUSTED trading platforms (I use IQ Options as you can see), verify your account and invest by funding the account with dollars and use the funds to buy either commodities, stocks , crypto etc and monitor it for changes as each position bought grows and your investment grows.

I withdrew 90 percent of my earnings (Over $2000) to flex with this December. Before i withdrew, i pumped in $150 on Tesla Stocks and it yielded over $600 in profits alone within a week. I simply decided to leave a paltry $20 there on Tuesday and it is slowly climbing. I pumped the rest in Gold and very soon, i will get double of all i withdrew in December cool

The $346 you are seeing there is what i earned between Wednesday and today.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Johnwick64:
one of Einstein qoute was "keep it simple but never to simple" dude your explanation is to bogus.. people might never understand what your idea is about..
2nd ur 75 billion valued target should be valued in dollars since that's world standard currency, Don't measure or invest your wealth with naira...oh last I pray your idea is a success and you become that billionaire..well don't forget to give back to the people ( help the needy)
Thank you.

The plan is very simple but the explanation to the uninitiated may sound complex.

The 75Billion income Naira plan is not part of TMS. It is to register my name and face in Nigeria before the global project is launched.

On giving back to the public: every red cent I make out of the project will go directly or indirectly to Nigerians.

There are many dead and comatose foundries and factories I want to revive and revamp to create employments in the country.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Mide3367: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2021
colp2015:
Thank you.

The plan is very simple but the explanation to the uninitiated may sound complex.

The 75Billion income Naira plan is not part of TMS. It is to register my name and face in Nigeria before the global project is launched.

On giving back to the public: every red cent I make out of the project will go directly or indirectly to Nigerians.

There are many dead and comatose foundries I want to revive and revamp to create employments in the country.
what is foundries
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Johnnyessence(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Elon Musk make it big during president Donald Trump government. Trump loves entrepreneurs striving in their work.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2021
mosegifted:
How are these guys doing this thing self, because man pikin don hustle ooo, still we never break any record, abi their own hustle carry tag from heaven come?
sometimes a little idea can go a long way
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2021
Konquest:
Hi are you say that TMS will cost $5000 to purchase?

Will TMS be ready in 2021?
Thanks.
TMS is ready on a personal level. What remains is to perfect the modalities for a global launch.

Just overnight, I worked out a way to make it a subscription based trading system accessible through members' dashboard, so it is NOT going to be a one time fee. Monthly subscription fee is going to start at $500 $60/Month.

The system is unique in that the prospective member needs only the sign up fee of $500 $2 and any amount of his/her choice as trading capital to start. Profits will accrue through trades and affiliate commissions to cover the monthly subscription fee.

There are approximately 80 Million active traders in the world and the number is projected to increase to 150 Million by 2022. My goal is to get 10 Million traders on TMS for approximately $5B/Month income. This should become a reality by January 2022.

I can say it on good authority that Dangote will fade into oblivion among the world's richest people by 2025.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Mide3367: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
colp2015:
TMS is ready on a personal level. What remains is to perfect the modalities for global launch.

Just overnight, I worked out a way to make it a subscription based trading system accessible through members' dashboard, so it is NOT going to be a one time fee. Monthly subscription fee is going to start at $500.

The system is unique in that the prospective member needs only the sign up fee of $500 and any amount of his/her choice as trading capital to start. Profits will accrue through trades and affiliate commissions to cover the monthly subscription fee.

There are approximately 80 Million active traders in the world and the number is projected to increase to 150 Million by 2022. My goal is to get 10 Million traders on TMS for approximately $5B/Month income. This should become a reality by January 2022.

I can say it on good authority that Dangote will fade into oblivion among the world's richest people by 2025.
your program is for the rich and not for struggling and poor young chaps that may wanna invest in it.. Do you know how much is 500USD in naira? How many people will be able to afford it?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mide3367:
what is foundries
Factories.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Theophinio(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tosyn007:

We all both have 24hrs...are you saying he works harder than you or me? I think it's not just hard work...

Exactly my brother
Hard work is not what guarantee being a Billionaire or Millionaire
Is Creative thinking and firm believe in your ability to execute your ideas
Hard work without idea that can be scaled leads to poverty
Creating "Generational Wealth" is not about hard work
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
ArcFresky:

Sounds unbelievable, you are saying I can grow
10,000 to 1000000 in a short time.
Yes! But short term is relative. I designed and executed an investment portfolio in 2002 - the account grew from $500 to $25,000 in 8 months.

Edward Ricketts of Tottenham grew a €200 account to over €60k in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Konquest:
Awesome! ... will discretionary trading be
part of TMS? How will this pan
out?

Yes, bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zip Codes For Nigeria / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.