Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (75124 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by AIT1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, Musk, my brother! But when you go pump Dogecoin hard? We are waiting o.. Bitcoin and Ethereum already making us smile.. Biko come and pump your favorite Dogecoin hard make we pop champagne! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Will you advice I buy Dogecoin now? Thanks.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
JohnDazzy:

For this country wey snake and monkey dey chop money? grin
By the time Nigeria is done with Elon Musk he'd be damn broke

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by streetsoldier1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
Are you single handsome? grin

yes

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by KennedyOkpara(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
BarrElChapo:

He doesn't sir
Thanks Sir... Mybad

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
WILL SURELY GET THERE.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by abidoye21722: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
:He is not jew bro. He's African by birth & parentage... South Africa precisely He has some distant Jew in him check...
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by LuverBoi16(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
yes he is but wait ooo is he d one dat is handsome or his money
_����

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by theFilmtric: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
iampeterben:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-06/musk-close-to-surpassing-bezos-as-world-s-richest-person?srnd=premium-africaq
©2021 Bloomberg L.P. All Rights Reserved
Is Nairaland promoting
Copyright violation? Seun Mynd44

theFilmtricsay
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by grandstar(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have always felt that it was a mistake for the US to protect its car industry. If it had not protected and allowed creative destruction to take place, many Teslas or other world beating companies would have arisen.

America's refusal to protect its television and other consumer electronic industries in the 60s and 70s helped to bring about its lead in the computer industries.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by WaterWalker5(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
Pearly your aim is high!
I wish he was. But even if he is, His kind rolls with his kinda girls
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
humilitypays:
My only problem is why can't we have blacks on the list of genuinely richest people in the world who made their money from scratch through personal skill/talent and not through government and family inheritance like Dangote and co but from personal skill, talent and creativity that solves global problem, why

God let my generation, my blood line be the generation that will liberate the black race in so many areas of life, AMEN! cry
Your comment forced a reaction from me.

I have a blueprint to get Trend Marking System into the hands of 50Million financial markets traders at the rate of $5,000.00.

TMS has reached 90% developmental stage and what remains before the launch are a few business issues bordering on language translation for the Installation Guide, User's Guide, Web Development, Global Payment Gateway, and tying up some loose ends to insulate TMS from duplication.

I am pushing to achieve my goal within a period of 5 years after which I intend to create a global ATM Card that will rival Mastercard or Visa.

As it is, work has commenced in a remote location in Nigeria with a project codenamed Capital Growth. The project is expected to yield a minimum of 75 Billion Naira after which I will move my family to the United States and then float a Charting Company like Tradingview.com and smarttrader.com.

I am not thinking of stocks or paper asset to hit $100B. It is possible with TMS.

Think of TMS as a private minting machine. TMS will be to the public what personal computer is to the public.

There's no way to make it happen in Nigeria. Our government will kill the initiative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Babisha10(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mmcitah:
DO NOT place another bet on a football match until you visit the link on my signature
Guy how can I get ur contact pls
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ArcFresky(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

You missed our monthly payments to senators, house of reps members, ex governors pensions, first ladies, royal fathers... E..t.c

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ArcFresky(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
colp2015:
Your comment forced a reaction from me.

I have a blueprint to get Trend Marking System into the hands of 50Million financial markets traders at the rate of $5,000.00.

TMS has reached 90% developmental stage and what remains before the launch are payment gateway and a few business nuances bordering on language translation for the Installation Guide, User's Guide, Web Development, Global Payment Gateway, and tying up some loose ends to insulate TMS from duplication.

I am pushing to achieve my goal within a period of 5 years after which I actually intend to create a global ATM Card that rivals Mastercard or Visa.

As it is, work has commenced in a remote location in Nigeria with a project codenamed Capital Growth. The project is expected to yield a minimum of 75Billion Naira after which I will move my family to the United States and then float a Charting Company like Tradingview.com and smart trader.com.

I am not thinkin of stockholding or paper asset to hit $100B. It is possible with TMS.

Think of TMS as a private minting machine. TMS will be to the public what personal computer is to the public.

There's no way to make it happen in Nigeria. Our government will kill the initiative.

What is TMS

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
AIT1:

Will you advice I buy Dogecoin now? Thanks.

My brother, this is crypto, an extremely volatile class, so anything can happen. Bear period is likely over (which would have been the best time to invest).. Now it looks like the bulls are back.. Bitcoin and Ethereum are pumping hard, after which other alts will follow. So if you invest now, you'll make good profits once alts start pumping hard... With someone like Elon Musk backing Dogecoin, it makes sense to risk it.. However, invest only what you can afford to lose.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Eagba(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Edyice:
Oil that the northerners want to die for will now fall grin

Nigerian government ,Saudi Arabia ,Iran and co will see what hit them within 10 year cheesy

Stupid abokis that can't think
Bros they are thinking, cos the south is still going to be there oil well through tax. they ain't letting go
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by colp2015: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
ArcFresky:

What is TMS
TMS is Trend Marking System.

It is a technical approach developed to help small capital traders known as retail or noninstitutional traders grow a small trading account to six figures and beyond without blowing out their account.

TMS can be used to trade all financial markets that require technical analysis.

TMS is unique and different from any trading system ever developed because it is not a Trend Following System, EA (Expert Advisor) or indicators Based.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by grandstar(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Akpuobi1:
No much difference. Bezoz will still bounce back soonest

Also, the valuation of Tesla makes no sense at all.

I would advise him to sell like $15bn of shares and put it back into the company so that in like 10 years, he can be selling like 2,000,000 cars annually.

He should also take production global, investing in setting up shop in Europe and perhaps Japan.

He should keep far from China as they'll just shamelessly steal the technology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Tundex911: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
South African born...

God, can you just give our leaders to know good from the bad
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Ihatemumu: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

SilverNorGold please read and understand this post and see why we need a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ArcFresky(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
colp2015:
TMS is Trend Marking System.

It is a technical approach developed to help small capital traders known as retail or noninstitutional traders to grow a small trading account to six figures and beyond without blowing out their account.

TMS can be used to trade all financial markets that require technical analysis.

TMS is unique and different from any trading system ever developed because it is not a Trend Following System, EA (Expert Advisor) or indicators Based.

Sounds unbelievable, you are saying I can grow
10,000 to 1000000 in a short time.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Jesusmylord(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
The energy transition is real, Nigeria is sleeping, I hope Nigeria will not be in bigger trouble in two decades to come.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Gerrard59(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where are those cretins who say "rituals" can make someone to be rich? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by sshalom(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

You highlighted the danger we face as a Nation due to the poor leadership that has bedeviled us since the beginning. We can only look to China and perhaps India to sell our crude in the near future. Even at that, the chickens will come home to roost sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by merits(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
I have is contact if you want.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Ryan14(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
mosegifted:
How are these guys doing this thing self, because man pikin don hustle ooo, still we never break any record, abi their own hustle carry tag from heaven come?

Innovation and Concept.

Chikina!
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Fortune109: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Easy for Oyinbo hussle to pay...dem no dey get village people grin

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Seyzcham91(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
even if he was he would never look your side twice ciz they don't accomodate parasitic Bloodsucking mosquitoes that are only after Done Food grin grin
Pearly255:
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ephbe(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dangote isnt a tech guy.. He is a businessman, Jack Ma (Alibaba Founder) would never want to diversify into tech.
Everyone have his/her own niche

Lets strive to find ours, maybe we can be on this list someday

44Bulldog:
Not surprised

I see it coming cool

Tech is taking over

Dangote would have gone very far if he'd invested in tech...Tho Nigeria isn't promising when it comes to tech compared to advanced countries

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ericmor: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:

Are you single and beautiful?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by madigitals(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Well for the Nigeria of today, offline business won't give you much except you're with a huge capital and in a strategic location. Online business is a way to go if you know your onion.

That said, learn how to buy and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. A domain you bought $9 (#3450) can be resold for $500 within a short period. Personally I've done it several times and still doing it. For more information, research more about this at Google or check out this awareness thread; https://www.nairaland.com/6350872/how-earn-money-online-real

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Zip Codes For Nigeria / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.