Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (32311 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Airlohim(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
There's nothing that nl feminists love more than bashing handsome Yoruba men. See them doing the same thing just because of fake half baked story. Why always Igbo girls all the time? grin
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Lamanii22(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kunle is cruel
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by etrouble: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Was wondering what kind of man could be this wicked and cruel until I saw the name.

Have you heard from the man? I never ever believe women because wherever the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
All I have to say is, say no to premarital sex. That was the root cause of all that happened.

Zip up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Slimqueen(f): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
sorry dear. u are beautiful and will find a better man.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Slimqueen(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
All I have to say is, say no to premarital sex. That was the root cause of all that happened.

Zip up!

True. true

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Kingdavid69: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
The twitter user @grace_undiluted isn't the person in the story, there is a disclaimer under the story saying this happened to her friend and not her so why attach her picture to it? and why use the caption "A Twitter User, EbubeNna @Grace_undiluted shares her bitter experience with her lover after she lost her pregnancy" when she clearly stated that she isn't the one in the story. Where did you guys throw your professionalism?. I attached the disclaimer to this comment for verification purposes. Please remove her picture from the post and change your caption.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Aksnoopy: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Idiotic girl, of all eligible Igbo bachelor you didn't see anyone to date. You went to a come headed kunle.

Mumu girl

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by dival247(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thx God for ur life ,that guy didn’t love you na hit and run driver , my wife have more than 5 pregnancies , and I never stop loving her. No we have 4 children. 2 boys 2 girls , God hear ur pray that is the reason the Baby didn’t. Stay , pls don’t marry him he did not love.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
DenreleDave:
Very sad and bad..

It could have only bin a yoruba demon but kunle isn't a Nigerian name...

BTW kunle seems to me like an Uganda name..

Ugandas are very bad people

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by waslag11(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
People judge from one angle without looking at the other angle, maybe the guy has warned her not to go back to her parent but used best hospital to hook the boy, unfortunately they lost the baby, the guy really in love with u before u left and you ignored his advice, kill his joy now blaming him, if we here from the guy it will clear the guy has his own story to tell too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kunle was never going to be your lovely wedded husband. Loosing the baby wasn't your fault, so move on and forget Kunle, he is not a Nigerian as Kunle is from Freetown in Sierra Leone

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by bereavedheart: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
angryKunle again?
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Humorme2(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Men are wicked angry

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by sapeleboi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
fine gal

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by greatness77: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

....... searching google cyclopedia
grin
baralatie:

....... searching google cyclopedia
grama heavy
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Blessedchidi47(f): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Slimqueen:
sorry dear. u are beautiful and will find a better man.
thanks for your kind words but the story isn't mine, it's my friend's. I only helped her post it because she couldn't share it herself. I've written to Nairaland both on Twitter, mail and on here to pulldown my picture. I don't know why it's taking ages.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kunle?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
When will some women have sense? Don't be in a hurry to have sex with a man because if kasala burst tomorrow, you're on your own!
Men don't get pregnant, don't feel any stigma associated with pregnancy out of wedlock, don't do abortions, don't feel the pain. It's all on the woman.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
bereavedheart:
angryKunle again?

Wetin happen
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Climax07(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
The benefits of keeping one's virginity.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
All these wouldn't have happened if only you avoided fornication .

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Sixfeetbelle: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2021
That's why sometimes I'm against the 'keeping the child cause you got pregnant' advice for single unmarried people. Half the time, the pregnant couple don't even want the child but have to make do so as to appear responsible. Most single people have selfish reasons for wanting a child which most times might clash with the other person's plans.

If she had aborted the child, she would have been termed her evil and heartless because the guy may have wanted the child. However, if she had insisted on keeping the child when he didn't want it, she would be termed manipulative and a destiny killer. She may then have to become a single mother, shunned and judged.

That's why children should only be born in homes where they were adequately planned for and wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Sixfeetbelle: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2021
luminouz:
Kunle?

grin grin grin grin

That's your name abi? I've catch you today grin cheesy
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Whitecoal711: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Till we hear from the man's side of the story
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Qunu: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2021
The truth is never get pregnant for any man unless he is married to you.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Original4u94: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by andyanders: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2021
The taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage. A third party made this post. We all were not there when they started. This has nothing to do with tribe. If the kunle guy can read this and come up with what went wrong between them, then we can lay blame. Some women are demon too in character.
One thing is this, NEVER EVER marry out of sympathy. This is not a ballanced story. If kunle did her wrong, he has his reward. Wish her the best.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Mummyfour(f): 12:59am On Jan 09, 2021
quote author=DenreleDave post=97849989]Very sad and bad..

It could have only bin a yoruba demon but kunle isn't a Nigerian name...

BTW kunle seems to me like an Uganda name..

Ugandas are very bad people

[/quote]bad guy grin
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by letitrainnow(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Sorry about that,dear
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by thatigboman: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2021
This news mean nothing to me.
We have strict marital laws in my hometown.
Any child born out of wedlock belongs to the woman's family. Baby Daddy and all that rubbish has no place in my place.
A man impregnates our daughter out if wedlock, the pregnancy is ours. The child dies we bear, the child survives, we take.
So DNA doesnt work in igboland. Any child ur wife gives to while married to u belongs to u, while even in your house or u have chased her back to her parents house without collecting back the brideprice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.