Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick (1822 Views)

Your Pick-up Lines, Let's Have It...... / Ladies Come And Make Your Pick / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2021
2021 is Coming to an end!! From January till now, we have had different 'Cacophonies' of Nairalanders!!..
Ranging from the Cool, Naughty, Nasty, Stubborn, Troublesome, Funny to the Damn right Idiotic! smiley cheesy

Some Members deserves an Award for their Good, Bad and sometimes Ugly Contributions to the Site! smiley cheesy

I Present to you, a List of Categories! Pick your Winner in a particular Category!

COOLEST NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR.
*Chatinent
*Ishilove
*Romanoff

FUNNIEST AWARD
*Sonnobax
*Smellysperm

NAUGHTIEST AWARD
*ILegend
*LoveandRomance.
*JackdaAlienz

CRAZIEST AWARD
*Pumpumking
*Orgasmgiver
*GidRedpiller..

MOST ELOQUENT
*Fergie007
*Angelfrost
*KoboJunkie

MOST STUBBORN (Gbasgbos lords)
*Siofra
*Iyaebe
*Ikillbrokehoes
*Davash22
*Fati

HALL OF FAMER
*Righteousness2
*Pocohantas
*Slawormiir..

Also, Feel Free to Add yours! wink cheesy

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I know you Guys Might have something Bigger, But Take dis to FP, First!

Let's Catch some Nice Cruise for the Festive Period! smiley cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2021
cool
Vinnie2000 my guy, normally you suppose get like one canton of free way-bill of rough rider from me this Xmas cool.

Afa,how you want am, through OTu park or through Agofure park cool
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by illicit(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Wonk(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Hintona(f): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
I nominate WoundedLamb for the most eloquent category.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
This one sha wants to be the Nairaland of old back. Noble cause; goodluck o.
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Jeon(f): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
Most Annoying nldrs List

3. jeon aka fati aka beeabah (this one looks too ugly and too poor to even be posting here, with the annoying Korean meme that doesn't even makes sense)

You can choose from the list

I'm ugly and I know it.
THAT'S MY SELLING POINT.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Jeon(f): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2021
gentlestdude :

GENTLE..

DON'T GO AND TAKE OVERDOSE PARACETAMOL ON TOP PPLE MATTER.

THAT'S WHY I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD GENE AS A PARTNER FOR THE SEEK OF MY OFFSPRING(S).

BECAUSE I'M FUGLY

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by gentlestdude(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Jeon:

I'm ugly and I know it.
THAT'S MY SELLING POINT.
damn gal, even make-up and filter can't hide your ugliness.

your worworness is like peak, it's in You!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Jeon(f): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
damn gal, even make-up and filter can't hide your ugliness.

your worworness is like peak, it's in You!

LEAVE AM LIKE THAT
I NO COMPLAIN
THE FAMILY THAT GAVE ME THE GENE'S NO COMPLAIN.
GOD WHERE GIVE ME THE APPEARANCE NO COMPLAIN.

SO WHO ARE YOU? TO COMPLAIN.

I DON'T DO MAKEUP BOY so shine ur eye's very well [that's I uploaded the normal version ].. COME TO MY HOUSE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF I HAVE NO MAKEUP KIT.

SO SHOVE UR OPINION DOWN UR ANUS, IT'S NOT WORTHYtongue

oh no look at this cherubic face with soft, pleasing demeanor, a gentle, smiling heart-shaped face,
lips that are full and thick with a top lip that slightly curves, full cheeks,deep set eyes which are wide almond-shaped eyes,dimple and cleft on the pointy chin angry SOMEONE IS CALLING UGLY grin MR PUMPUMKING ARE YOU HANDSOME? COME AND DELIVERY ME tongue

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Jeon(f): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2021
IF YOU ARE DONE @ gentlestdude TELL ME SO THAT I CAN TAKE DOWN THE PHOTO
I know I'm too fugly, I don't want Nlanders to laugh at me
and know my weakness gringrin angry

DEVIL DON SHAME ENTER HIS PALACE [HELL FIRE ] grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by gentlestdude(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
This one dey find who go dey increase her mentions, sorry but I don already pass my message and e don drop, I don't trade words too much here especially with people on that list so you can find someone else to keep your ugly company lol

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Jeon(f): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
This one dey find who go dey increase her mentions, sorry but I don already pass my message and e don drop, I don't trade words too much here especially with people on that list so you can find someone else to keep your ugly company lol

say it again
gringringringringringringrin EN DY PAIN ME FOR BODY... I FUGLY AND I KNOW IT.

ĺøl you don't quote and exchange words with fugly pple but ur stupidity lead to quote my mention...

MAKE I SEE UR PICTURE FIRST MAYBE OUR APE GO STILL DY LUCKY AND FEEL LESS JEALOUS gringringrin You know say he's jealous of me because I got evicted from the huckery competition among humans that are not lucky with gene's YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I AIN'T FIT TO QUALIFY I'M A PROFESSIONAL

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Lilsameey: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lmaoo
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by EmzyT: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
Most Annoying nldrs List

1. aka Nlpolicewoman aka ilovedemmanna aka erriggs (annoying to the bone with his senseless posts,I stopped reading his comments about 3 years ago, I just scroll down hard whenever I see that annoying name)

2. futureisfemale aka siofra aka saphire (raped by her dad an thinks all dads are the same? you will never see her on threads where women are culprits but she's online 24/7 waiting to see any rape news on blogsites to quickly post here, recently her pictures were leaked and I could totally understand her bitterness, you can't look like a bag of beans from Togo and still carry good vibes in you)

3. jeon aka fati aka beeabah (this one looks too ugly and too poor to even be posting here, with the annoying Korean meme that doesn't even makes sense)

4. iyaebe aka zzor (this one thinks nairaland revolves around her, if only she knew some of us stopped reading past the first line of her comments about 2 years ago)

5. sirjamesjnr aka drfunministicglow girlfriend (this one is the biggest Simp on the site, who thinks because his feminist mistress drfunministicglow gives him one hand rub on the head then she can always make him drop senseless posts here, trying to form woke when he's actually asleep lol)

You can choose from the list

I totally agree with you at the Bolded!!! I stopped reading the old man's posts too a very long time ago. Whenever I come across that Moniker, I just close my eyes tight and scroll down Sharpaly..

Never even knew he's this old, thought he might be an 18-24 year old boy with the way he posts long and Gibberish comments sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Godada(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
tongue
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
EmzyT:

I totally agree with you at the Bolded!!! I stopped reading the old man's posts too a very long time ago. Whenever I come across that Moniker, I just close my eyes tight and scroll down Sharpaly..

Never even knew he's this old, thought he might be an 18-24 year old boy with the way he posts long and Gibberish comments sad
shocked shocked

Damn!!! He's an old man!!!

He even cooks for people... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by babavik: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jeon:

I'm ugly and I know it.
THAT'S MY SELLING POINT.
And she never disappoints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Jeon(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
babavik:

And she never disappoints

WHY WOULD SHE?

THAT'S her STATS FOR POPULARITY.

SHE'S KNOWN AS THE FUGLY BABY ON NAIRALAND.
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by toujurs: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jeon:

LEAVE AM LIKE THAT
I NO COMPLAIN
THE FAMILY THAT GAVE ME THE GENE'S NO COMPLAIN.
GOD WHERE GIVE ME THE APPEARANCE NO COMPLAIN.

SO WHO ARE YOU? TO COMPLAIN.

I DON'T DO MAKEUP BOY so shine ur eye's very well [that's I uploaded the normal version ].. COME TO MY HOUSE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF I HAVE NO MAKEUP KIT.

SO SHOVE UR OPINION DOWN UR ANUS, IT'S NOT WORTHYtongue

oh no look at this cherubic face with soft, pleasing demeanor, a gentle, smiling heart-shaped face,
lips that are full and thick with a top lip that slightly curves, full cheeks,deep set eyes which are wide almond-shaped eyes,dimple and cleft on the pointy chin angry SOMEONE IS CALLING UGLY grin MR PUMPUMKING ARE YOU HANDSOME? COME AND DELIVERY ME tongue
That picture was filtered.
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by fati2001(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
toujurs:
That picture was filtered.

AND WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT.
WHY NOT JUST SAY IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED AND ADD THE FUGLY PHRASE TO IT.

WAHALA NO TOO MUCH
THE OTHER ONE WAS ACCUSING ME OF PUTTING ON MAKEUP

thank God you didn't remember to mention @bolded.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by 2braithe: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
EmzyT:

How true is it that that's him? grin
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by Damori: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Are you guys for real? Get a life pls
Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by 2braithe: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jeon:

I'm ugly and I know it.
THAT'S MY SELLING POINT.

Selling wetin?
If not for konji, wetin go carry man come your side undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Viewers Choice Awards: Make Your Pick by 2braithe: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

2021 is Coming to an end!! From January till now, we have had different 'Cacophonies' of Nairalanders!!..
Ranging from the Cool, Naughty, Nasty, Stubborn, Troublesome, Funny to the Damn right Idiotic! smiley cheesy

Some Members deserves an Award for their Good, Bad and sometimes Ugly Contributions to the Site! smiley cheesy

I Present to you, a List of Categories! Pick your Winner in a particular Category!

COOLEST NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR.
*Chatinent

*Romanoff

FUNNIEST AWARD
*Sonnobax
*Smellysperm

NAUGHTIEST AWARD
*ILegend
*LoveandRomance.
*JackdaAlienz

CRAZIEST AWARD
*Pumpumking
*Orgasmgiver
*GidRedpiller..

MOST ELOQUENT
*Fergie007
*Angelfrost
*KoboJunkie

MOST STUBBORN (Gbasgbos lords)
*Siofra
*Iyaebe
*Ikillbrokehoes
*Davash22
*Fati

HALL OF FAMER
*Righteousness2
*Pocohantas
*Slawormiir..

Also, Feel Free to Add yours! wink cheesy

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I know you Guys Might have something Bigger, But Take dis to FP, First!

Let's Catch some Nice Cruise for the Festive Period! smiley cheesy cheesy

Abeg remove ishilove from that list.She no cool again.Feminists have already infected her with toxicity.

You no see person give hall of fame,you con go give amugbo Slawormir.Person wey dey request for weed inside NDLEA cell.
Also, righteousness ain't different from that prophetess that can go to hell 4 times before daybreak but won't go to heaven.Commot too abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Sugar Daddy Seen Swimming With His Sidechick / As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? / Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.