Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (39591 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Paulmckata(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Trump na malo! Imagine the President of the United State of America without attending inaugurration of his successor!what a sh**t asshole!!! Malo!!!!!
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by gigabyte13: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWW
WHO DEY FIND..... #SUNDAY DAGBORU#
FOR WHERE SANE PEOPLE DEY
WEREY PRESIDENT....!!!!!!
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Kingrefreshed: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
LosC:
The 45th President of the United States of America, Donald Trump through his official twitter account, announced that he'll not attend the Inauguration ceremony of President-elect Joe Biden.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1347569870578266115?s=19

If we see you there eeeh. I will personally give you a dirty slap.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Joshmuch: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
olaboy33:
Americans rejected you

Twitter rejected you

Facebook rejected you

Instagram rejected you

Even Pasteur Righteousness is distancing himself from you.

The world will remember Trump as the disgraced POTUS.
disgraced POTUS, but you , remember as what?
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by gtown: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why is he not considering his supporters going out there to protest?
If he is not a coward, he should tell his supporters to stop the inauguration with protest as they tried to Stop the Congress at the Capitol the other day. At least, he has 75m American supporters plus another ardent ipobian pigs followers here in Nigeria to help him stop the inauguration.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by freeman5050: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless you Sir for being an Instrument to the Kingdom of GOD.
GOD Bless you Sir For being a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

What's this one is saying?
I tot you have sense before...

9 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
This fake unrepentant demagogue calling himself Rightousness is a disgrace to christianity lapping behind a bike racist Trumpthat Americans rejected at the polls.
Righteousness2:

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

11 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
The mentor for the IPOB
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Kingspin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
As I projected.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by meobizy(f): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
It will remind him of a fact; that he’s a big loser. I won’t attend it if in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by PastorandMentor(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
See mumuni.
Who beg you

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by 79733139(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Very well said! Americans are still way better off than Nigerians even with this issue that has been at play.

Currentlygrown:
Americans are better off—because, no matter what, at least Trump and Biden at their lowest can never ruin America’s economy the way some of our leaders are doing. The debate is between two old BUT intellectually sound men, healthy, agile and willing to work for the American people.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by fredoooooo: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kk stop Biden to be president oga yiu can die too we no care ... werey Alagbo grin grin cheesy
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by oloshun(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Peppysco:

You're just so delusional. An instrument of God incited anarchy at the Capitol that led to the death of 4 individuals, and you still ascribe that to God, you must be serving a different one

Truly, I think his brain needs to be checked.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by MemoriesAndMe: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
id4sho:
angry
America must be careful. Nigeria will not tolerate any attempt to undermine democracy. If they continue like this then Nigeria may have to come in with full force. we will enforce a travel ban.
America does not need Nigeria, Nigeria needs America.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
ogele:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW, OBAMA, and his cabinet members did not attend Donald J Trump inauguration, you guys can research these for record purposes cos they where not happy he won the Hillary Clinton...
They all attended the inauguration stop lying and spreading lies.Go and confirm for yourself before spreading lies

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Viking007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
cheesy Happy sky meeting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Seyzcham91(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin
id4sho:
angry
America must be careful. Nigeria will not tolerate any attempt to undermine democracy. If they continue like this then Nigeria may have to come in with full force. we will enforce a travel ban.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Uniquekriss(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
I'm with you on this.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by yusluvad(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
What will be, will be!
Let's focus on the betterment of our personal self...
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by GambaOsaka: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shameful ...
This guy will be at the inauguration.
I guess he will be the GOP's Presidential candidate in 4 years.
MIKE PENCE

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Cantonese: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Politicians use the words "playing politics". If politics can be seen to be synonymous with sports then surely there must be winners and losers. In sports good losers live to fight another day. Politicians also talk about showing "good sportsmanship". When Obama handed over to Trump, he left the white house with his family in a blaze of glory. We all watched how he was flown on helicopter and all the movements until at some point we could see no more. Today he is a big statesman just like Clinton and the Bushes in America. Trump never thought about tomorrow.

Trump has placed his name on the American hall of shame. He had some good policies but his actions made him seem too mean and non caring about the colored and opposition. His presence at the hand over will add further tension and appear to pollute the mood. As it stands, he may very likely be impeached and Mike Pence will attend as the president, even if it is for one day.

As the saying goes, who the gods want to destroy they first make mad. Trump got drunk with power and showed some signs of mental deficiencies in his tenure. If he is a man of remorse he should be ashamed of the problems he caused his fellow citizens in his final moments and he should be ashamed of himself and his actions.

His irresponsible actions have led even third world countries to challenge America's ability to lead the democratic race. For people like us, it is better that he stays away on the 20th of January, 2021.

Trump along with his son Don jr. and his lawyer Rudi Gulliani may end in prison shortly as the feds continue their search for evidences implicating them in their deep incitement of their thugs and bullies to invade their most reverred national assembly.

Trump may have the inglorious honour of being an ex American president sent to prison.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by judedwriter(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Marcofranz:
grin grin This man should have been a comedian.
Why was the twitter ban lifted ? undecided

A new account
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Draslo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
Shut your filthy mouth. You're very daft.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by GambaOsaka: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Liar...
Where is your prophesy now?
Where is your vision?
YOU ARE A DISGRACE.
SHAME ON YOU

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Penboy:
Turth is the Democrats granted this man power when they fielded a female candidate..

I guess then, America wasn't ready for a female president if not, there's no way this man coulda ascended the white House throne.

Mr man it was not her gender.Hillary got more votes than him.If it was the way we elected presidents in Nigeria and other democracies Hillary would have been president because she had higher votes than Trump she only fell short of the electoral college.Stick to what you know her gender was not the reason she lost her unlikeability and scandals depressed turnout for her many people wanted an outsider so they voted Trump Not only that they underestimated Trump because they felt Hillary would win so they did not vote but stayed home and had Trump instead.Also America now has a woman Vice president knowing fully well Biden is old and she may take over 81.2 million people still voted her and Biden and her name was on the ballot with Biden's name yet they still voted her.Gender was not the main issue for Hillary because Trump won her by slim margins if they had campaigned better not underestimated Trump Hillary would have won.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Your foolishness is outstanding

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Cantonese: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
ogele:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW, OBAMA, and his cabinet members did not attend Donald J Trump inauguration, you guys can research these for record purposes cos they where not happy he won the Hillary Clinton...

"For those of you who don't know Obama and his cabinet members did not attend Donald J Trump's inauguration". Are you sure you watched it? Or was your light off? Was your DStv disconnected?

If not, please note thay Obama handed over physically. Trump saw him off and hugged him. Their wives hugged each other. The helicopter lifted him and his family away from the white house to the joy of everyone. We all watched as the helicopter charted its course in the clouds.

Where were you Baba?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by samuelson06(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

See this one talking nonnsense. Can't God used anyone? Can't God use Biden as well? Is it not same God that created Biden? When your worship and claims of what you know about God is of knowledge, this is what you get.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by tundeport(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
That's nonsense yarn,but, you stay for four years in office,and you are telling us,you will not attend wetin,if your mama born you well,make I no see you there that day, you are �.what a rubbish talk from Trump,a whole you,even am going to attend because of you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.