Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (39575 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nkpitime(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021

But I heard his account has been suspended?
Suspended but not now
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Mrpojj(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Marcofranz:
grin grin This man should have been a comedian.
Why was the twitter ban lifted ? undecided

Because he has agreed to smooth transition na
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by bjtinz: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless you Sir for being an Instrument to the Kingdom of GOD.
GOD Bless you Sir For being a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

Pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

Are you the same Righteousness89 or you are a different person?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by UDUJ(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Mr man it was not her gender.Hillary got more votes than him.If it was the way we elected presidents in Nigeria and other democracies Hillary would have been president because she had higher votes than Trump she only fell short of the electoral college.Stick to what you know her gender was not the reason she lost her unlikeability and scandals depressed turnout for her many people wanted an outsider so they voted Trump Not only that they underestimated Trump because they felt Hillary would win so they did not vote but stayed home and had Trump instead.Also America now has a woman Vice president knowing fully well Biden is old and she may take over 81.2 million people still voted her and Biden and her name was on the ballot with Biden's name yet they still voted her.Gender was not the main issue for Hillary because Trump won her by slim margins if they had campaigned better not underestimated Trump Hillary would have won.

You stressed yourself too much trying to explain to that one. Majority of posters here just type rubbish without going through the actual posts while others forget their brains before making comments.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by TemmyT002(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Oh crap, Righteousness don misyarn.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Bestbeelieve: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
impeached one term ex president! Go and die!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by iamJ(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Noerection:
Just give us our awaiting Biafra before you go
dem done scam you cheesy
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by FalseProphet1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
AnonymousRebec:

Are you the same Righteousness89 or you are a different person?
He's the same his main account was banned
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by ensamy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is the best time for Iran to attack in revenge of the killing of thier General. Trump is not in control now. U S is on auto pilot. Any outside aggression will go smoothly. shocked sad sad shocked shocked sad sad

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Raggy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Trump>Buhari
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by iamJ(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
ogele:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW, OBAMA, and his cabinet members did not attend Donald J Trump inauguration, you guys can research these for record purposes cos they where not happy he won the Hillary Clinton...
obama didn't attend what? cheesy

Who be this people abeg, who give you access to internet

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Hahahaha. You will meet him in Jupiter not just the Sky.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by factoryreset2: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Is it ur sickness ?

Bird of a feather flock together.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by aribisala0(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
No problem as long as Obi China attends Tinubu's inauguration

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by thatigboman: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
femtex007:
I doubt the authenticity of the information. This is not his Twitter account
it's true. CNN carried the news.
I'm surprised. Thought Twitter say they suspended his acct
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by GambaOsaka: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
ODJ124:

Biden lost.. big time.

Says the losers grin
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by int0x80(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Crying little baby grin grin
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
ogele:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW, OBAMA, and his cabinet members did not attend Donald J Trump inauguration, you guys can research these for record purposes cos they where not happy he won the Hillary Clinton...

You have the brain of a peacock and an IQ <50
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by factoryreset2: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Is it ur sickness ?

Bird of the same feather flock together
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Miracle1991: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
even the devil have angels, so it's not a new thing.
But certainly Trump must go to prison.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by thatigboman: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Peppysco:

You're just so delusional. An instrument of God incited anarchy at the Capitol that led to the death of 4 individuals, and you still ascribe that to God, you must be serving a different one
5 people. The 5th, capitol police officer died today. The beating he received from the seditionists.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by UDUJ(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
ogele:

Where do you guys get your information from?

Or you guys just love posting straight from your asses

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by thatigboman: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Penboy:
Turth is the Democrats granted this man power when they fielded a female candidate..

I guess then, America wasn't ready for a female president if not, there's no way this man coulda ascended the white House throne.
hillary clinton won him by 3 million votes. The problem is their archaic electoral college system

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by philip0906(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
You this PDP man using the Bible to disguise, you're becoming a nuisance on this platform. You're nothing but a clown!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Akuruoulo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
factoryreset2:

Bird of the same feather flock together
STOP HYPING ME BRO
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by factoryreset2: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Without mincing words, you're very sick and naive. I don't even know the kind of God you worship or you must be a fanatic.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Terry4(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lol make mbaisi people no catch u bro...
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
UDUJ:

You stressed yourself too much trying to explain to that one. Majority of posters here just type rubbish without going through the actual posts while others forget their brains before making comments.

Lol grin grin
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Marcofranz:
grin grin This man should have been a comedian.
Why was the twitter ban lifted ? undecided

Next time democrats shudnt be ridiculous to pursue a ridiculous Russian probe 4 years on a due elected and sitting president of the United States whether u like him or not is irrelevant to his administration or legitimacy.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by etrouble: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

I hope this one will not drink Sniper insecticide when Joe Biden is finally sworn in

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.