Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It (298 Views)

60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It by FantomGreenz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yes, you read that right... In 60days you'll get a 100% return on your investment.

The thrilling part is that you can withdraw your invested money while it still accumulates every day. 100% no risk.

NOTE: Please this is a not scam and you ain't paying a dime to me. You'll be in complete control of your money if you opt-in... this for the serious minds and people who desire to grab an opportunity when they see one. If you still have doubt and ain't sure hit me up lemme explain more. make 2021 a memorable one

Contact me: 09.0.1.88.8.7.8.2.3

modified: That was a mistake, everyone does it... please stop acting kids

1 Like

Re: 100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
You have already said is a scam

So why the barking??
Re: 100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It by doggedfighter(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
60 days is too long.

And I don't want to invest in a scam. Thanks
Re: 100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It by LewsTherin: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
FantomGreenz:
Yes, you read that right... In 60days you'll get a 100% return on your investment.

The thrilling part is that you can withdraw your invested money while it still accumulates every day. 100% no risk.

NOTE: Please this is a scam and you ain't paying a dime to me. You'll be in complete control of your money if you opt-in... this for the serious minds and people who desire to grab an opportunity when they see one. If you still have doubt and ain't sure hit me up lemme explain more. make 2021 a memorable one

Re: 100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It by macnino399: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
FantomGreenz:

NOTE: Please this is a scam and you ain't paying a dime to me. You'll be in complete control of your money if you opt-in... this for the serious minds and people who desire to grab an opportunity when they see one. If you still have doubt and ain't sure hit me up lemme explain more. make 2021 a memorable one

The mind is really powerful, I knew you proofread it and still couldn't dictate that you already told us what's in your mind already.

Bro, all I'd tell you is to give your life to Christ cause it's certain that scamming is not your calling else you'd be caught.

You can venture into a genuine hustle and allow God bless the works of your hands.
Peace.
Re: 100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It by akinreals: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Scammer
Re: 100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It by OgThanos: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Werey people.
This was how I lost my hard earned 10k to one of these Ponzi scheme last year..
Basterds grin
Re: 100% Roi In 60days... Wanna Know How? This Is It by FantomGreenz(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm sorry that's a mistake

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girlfriends Always Seem To Hate The Baby Mother Of Their Boyfrien / Female Corper Praises Dad Who Sells Wood To Fund Her Education (PHOTOS) / How To Get A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.