Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? (504 Views)

Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? / Most Annoying Nairalander / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by Dissap: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yo guys, who's the most stubborn n annoying Nairalander?
Me: the moniker "Nobody" mehn, I fvcking don't roll with that dude mehn. Damn!!!
Now what's ya opinion on this, drop it in the comment below. Hahahahaha, mehn, imma try n sleep now!

1 Like

Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
You

5 Likes

Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by Sundrus: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hate na heavy baggage...no dey carry people for mind.
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by NiRfreak(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
You of course. Thank me later
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by themes009(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Who else if not you?? Think and give is better tread jare
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
iLegend

Argue with Buhari.
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by Dissap: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You
No offense niggar, but you know what? My mama told me something mehn, she said, don't roll with false prophets, they carry false vibes! Hahahaha... I like that mehn! I fvcking like it niggar.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by Dissap: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:
iLegend

Argue with Buhari.
Wait, the guy tried to steal ya moniker? Mehn, that ain't cool. I fvcking don't roll with guys like that!
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:
iLegend

Argue with Buhari.
Let me sound like you.

You've won 1k airtime send me your number before 10pm to claim it.
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dissap:
No offense niggar, but you know what? My mama told me something mehn, she said, don't roll with false prophets, they carry false vibes! Hahahaha... I like that mehn!
Your mama was wrong bro. Roll with me jare.
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by EdricBond: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Let me sound like you.

You've won 1k airtime(no dot?) send me your number before 10pm to claim it.
Poor Punctuation, you failed!!! Ilegend, send me something for the correction, lol.
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
EdricBond:
Poor Punctuation, you failed!!!
Don't make me lay a course on you. Now apologize before I loose my temper
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Let me sound like you.

You've won 1k airtime send me your number before 10pm to claim it.

Lol

I won't reject it. Send it to the number below. Let me know when you've sent it. I hope you're not pranking me o! grin

As I dey like this, I need 1k to buy garri and sugar. No money and I haven't eaten since morning.

God will bless you for this.

Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by EdricBond: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Don't make me lay a course on you. Now apologize before I loose my temper
Are you serious? Another mistake spotted by the way. Sorry bro, blame your English teacher, not me.
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
EdricBond:
Are you serious? Another mistake spotted by the way. Sorry bro, blame your English teacher, not me.
Na so, tomorrow you'll come back to beg for money. Go to bed son it's already late.
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

I won't reject it. Send it to the number below. Let me know when you've sent it. I hope you're not pranking me o! grin

As I dey like this, I need 1k to buy garri and sugar. No money and I haven't eaten since morning.

God will bless you for this.
Lol...you no go kill person, I said let me sound like you. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
pls don't say hate, i like everybody even my trolls
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hater'sss should fvcking go eat my faece!!
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by LINTUNE(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
ilegend .. Zzor *runs away*
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by Xenry: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Who's The Most Stupid And Annoying Nairalander? by illicit(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2021
That guy that posts chidinmas alleged sextape everywhere....

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Borrow Money To Spend On Her On Valatine's Day / Your opinions are needed / Borrow Me 7k I'll Pay 8k In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.