Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men (8937 Views)

Poll: Do You Like Tattoo?

Yes: 41% (32 votes)
No: 58% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^haha! lol, I would have loved that better if it was in an Acronym form. cheesy

.Pls free the tattoo guyz abeg. Tattooing is not a bad thing. I just think the abuse (A.k.A doing it coz of peer pressure) is where the problem lies. But hey, its your body, not mine! smiley
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by ak47mann(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
haters Nigerian are the highest pretenders on this planet earth.bible they will carry for head but 98% of them do worst sins in GOD and mans eye is my body. on the last day you will not answer for me. so u guys should try and look into yourself tell yourself the truth the world is now getting wiser. people wake da fu-ck up.abeg as if the last day una go full heaven grin grin pretenders sorry guys am real cool cool
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by cold(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^Who introduced Bible verses here?Definitely not me,i'm just wondering what's all the hype about tats?If it's based on what i see in your profile,i'm not impressed
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by InkedNerd(f): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
ak47mann:

haters Nigerian are the highest pretenders on this planet earth.bible they will carry for head but 98% of them do worst sins in GOD and mans eye is my body. on the last day you will not answer for me. so u guys should try and look into yourself tell yourself the truth the world is now getting wiser. people wake da fu-ck up.abeg as if the last day una go full heaven grin grin pretenders sorry guys am real cool cool

So very true. I love my people but I must admit, some of us are by far some of the biggest hypocrite on Earth. They'll say one thing and do another. Everyone one had free will. If one wishes to alter or beautify their body in a manner that they deem is ok for them then so be it. All these people crying foul about tattoos, did their forefathers and foremothers not have tribal marks?!?! I don't see then getting up in arms about that.
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by ak47mann(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

So very true. I love my people but I must admit, some of us are by far some of the biggest hypocrite on Earth. They'll say one thing and do another. Everyone one had free will. If one wishes to alter or beautify their body in a manner that they deem is ok for them then so be it. All these people crying foul about tattoos, did their forefathers and foremothers not have tribal marks?!?! I don't see then getting up in arms about that.

Dont mind them like i care cool you have to have heart to get tattoo nigerians can pretend even outsiders don notice them smiley smiley
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by cold(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
On this issue i concur with BABE,it's their body not mine,they can do whatever they like with it.All i'm saying is i don't have to like it or do i?
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

So very true. I love my people but I must admit, some of us are by far some of the biggest hypocrite on Earth. They'll say one thing and do another. Everyone one had free will. If one wishes to alter or beautify their body in a manner that they deem is ok for them then so be it. their f[b]All these people crying foul about tattoos, did [/b]forefathers and foremothers not have tribal marks?!?! I don't see then getting up in arms about that.

Pls help me ask the "bible quoters" and "ethical people" on here!? (Nigerian english) My grandma had all these tattoo looking stuffs on her arms too. And I'm sure that was no big deal! Pls pls people, there are bigger issues to be dealt with in the world, it's tattoo we are worrying ourselves about here, Mschewwwww *SMHTIFOMN*(shaking my head till it falls off my neck).
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by InkedNerd(f): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
ak47mann:

Dont mind them like i care cool you have to have heart to get tattoo nigerians can pretend even outsiders don notice them smiley smiley

Tattoos are nothing new in Nigerian culture though. I mentioned earlier that even my great grandmother had one.

BABE!:

Pls help me ask the "bible quoters" and "ethical people" on here!? (Nigerian english) My grandma had all these tattoo looking stuffs on her arms too. And I'm sure that was no big deal! Pls pls people, there are bigger issues to be dealt with in the world, it's tattoo we are worrying ourselves about here, Mschewwwww *SMHTIFOMN*(shaking my head till it falls off my neck).

Chineke!! Don't shake it that hard shocked
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
@Inky it already fell off, lol
babe give me your number, we need to start talking about summer. cool
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by chic2pimp(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
As per usual the Bible Bashers don come here again undecided
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
BABE!:

lol am not doin gbeborun oo, but how many ppl bears  babe on this thread sef lol
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
Donlittle:

lol am not doin gbeborun oo, but how many ppl bears  babe on this thread sef lol

Nope! You are doing gbeborun! tongue You did it already! That wasn't your concern( deep yoruba accent) tongue
Well, lemme give an answer to your gbeborun question "I am the one and only BABE! on Nl" Roger that! cool
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by InkedNerd(f): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
BABE!:

@Inky it already fell off, lol

It already fell off eh? Na wa o!! Make I take you to hospital.

I can't give you my number right now [too many nosy people], but I'll give it to you later on tonight when I finish up with my last class today. Are you on Facebook?
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It already fell off eh? Na wa o!! Make I take you to hospital.

I can't give you my number right now [too many nosy people], but I'll give it to you later on tonight when I finish up with my last class today. Are you on Facebook?

A.K.A stalkers! Its ok, they're everywhere! I deactivated my Facebook account. It's for a while though!
Sure, Tonight! smiley
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^don't be a jerk! Sobolayoke(U called yourself that) tongue
I am the only one that has that username! ok?! Gbeborun!
In fact, thats your new name from me! cheesy
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by InkedNerd(f): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
BABE!:

A.K.A stalkers! Its ok, they're everywhere! I deactivated my Facebook account. It's for a while though!
Sure, Tonight! smiley

Hells yeah, stalkers indeed. Ok, I'll find you on NL tonight so we can exchange numbers.

Hehehe. . . Oh and by the way, there's something I need to talk to you about [off of Nairaland though] grin

Donlittle:

lmao i they laugh ooo, me no be gbeborun, i just they do soboloyeke, pardon my yoeuba lol,only babe ke?? ink nerd were u they? abi u be man?? lol no be you be only babe for here ooo

Where are what?
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^No p! smiley
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Where are what?

where are the babes now? but never mind, i heard there is only one and every-other one is a counterfeit
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^Donlittle you look too familiar! Its getting quite disturbing! Who are you?! Pls pack your answers in one post abeg (I don't wanna derail the thread) grin
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
let me just summarize it by saying my name is abifoluwa, cant know you tho cuz of your pic, it not clear i no fit to see
ur hair cover everythin lol
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by BABE3: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^Aight  grin I don't feel like I know you anymore! cheesy
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by InkedNerd(f): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
Donlittle:

where are the babes now? but never mind, i heard there is only one and every-other one is a counterfeit

Where are the babes? You dey ask me?

What is counterfeit? Oh Lord, I hope I'm not having another dumb moment embarassed

I feel a brain fart coming along grin
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
BABE!:

^^Aight  grin I don't feel like I know you anymore! cheesy
chineke, u just play me ni sa, were u grow up?
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Oba234: 1:17am On Apr 01, 2011
absolutely hate piercings on guys.  It makes them look a bit thuggish and I am sorry, but I don't like thugs. I like a man to look sophiscated. I also hate tattoos on guys, but I am willing to overlook that.
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 01, 2011
Oba234:

absolutely hate piercings on guys.  It makes them look a bit thuggish and I am sorry, but I don't like thugs. I like a man to look sophiscated. I also hate tattoos on guys, but I am willing to overlook that.
oba means king, and u be guy?? or are u a girl, kinf if weird o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Very Confusing-see Reason... / Oya Make Una See This Bom Bom Pre-wedding Pics That Got People Talking / My Shocking Experience With Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.