Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men (8939 Views)

Poll: Do You Like Tattoo?

Yes: 41% (32 votes)
No: 58% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by osasp(m): 2:08am On Apr 01, 2011
love tattoos when they look good
ill be getting one this year. . .already got 2 piercings on either ear.

somebody said something about we copying 'oyibo'. . .body art originated from africa.

me grandma had a tattoo of a scorpion on her left arm nd she knows nothing about western style
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2011
osasp:

somebody said something about we copying 'oyibo'. . .body art originated from africa.

me grandma had a tattoo of a scorpion on her left arm nd she knows nothing about western style
Scorpion?? i will get a goat head now lol grin shocked
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by InkedNerd(f): 2:53am On Apr 01, 2011
Donlittle:

Scorpion?? i will get a goat head now lol grin shocked

Lmao, I go get donkey on back grin

osasp:

Don't mind them. Anyone who tells you that we're trying to copy westerners really doesn't really doesn't know what they're talking about. Non-western countries have been doing it for centuries before the white man stepped foot on the continent of Africa.
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Kay17: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
leviticus chapter 19:28, if you do things according to the bible, you wil believe this, but if you dnt, u dont need to, as simple as abc! Am not here to argue or make you see things in my point of view
On that same chapter, watching or playing football on weekends is a sin. Also associating with babes that are menstruating, eating shrimps and snails. We can ignore this provisions since they are harmless.
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
@kay17, go with your religion, let me go with mine, cuz on that same place i said you either believe or u dnt, do it or dont, i believe the english is very simple to understand
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
Tattoo on black skin is waste of time and money in my opinion as it just looks lie a big bruise
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by mxxpunkxx: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
@OP

they dont, i rmember when i wanted 1 and asked my ex-ex-ex-ex-GF

she said: "IF U WANT IT, GET A NICE ONE, BUT AS FOR ME, I CANT HAVE 1 ON ME."

============

u dont like it on ur body, then dont tell me u like it on mine
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by mxxpunkxx: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
GenBuhari:

Tattoo on black skin is waste of time and money in my opinion as it just looks lie a big bruise

[size=20pt]WORD[/size]
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

@OP

they dont, i rmember when i wanted 1 and asked my ex-ex-ex-ex-GF

she said: "IF U WANT IT, GET A NICE ONE, BUT AS FOR ME, I CANT HAVE 1 ON ME."

============

u dont like it on your body, then dont tell me u like it on mine

Word
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by OCCULTIST(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2011
Ladies love and cherish tattoo if you have it on your DICK they go CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY though they pretend not to like it but in their heart they worship your DICK
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by SlamDunk(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2011
just one visible tattoo s OK
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by chic2pimp(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2011
GenBuhari:

Wrong!!!. . . . . .Tatoos look better on Black Sin.
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by ak47mann(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
OCCULTIST:

Ladies love and cherish tattoo if you have it on your manliness they go CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY though they pretend not to like it but in their heart they worship your manliness
CORRECT MANN cool cool cool
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
GenBuhari:

mschew! I am mocha brown and my tatz and visible and lovely. smiley
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by ak47mann(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

mschew! I am mocha brown and my tatz and visible and lovely. smiley

grin grin grin gwan so cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by Shokoloko(f): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2011
i dey think say i like tatoo die, until tattoo people come dey ask me out, na that time i sabi say the thing gross o, up close abeg the thing no gel o
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by hildaa(f): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
have you thought of when you are much older, how will your children regard you? like oh! my dad or mum was living an irresponsible life in his or her youthful years.
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by nancybrow: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2011
May be somebody like and somebody dislike. It depends upon.
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by ak47mann(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2011
pls you people should leave us with tattoos alone my grand mother had over 9 different tattoos all over her body and she lived a very good life. wake up wake up wake up sad sad alot of you are still in denial tattoo is a beautiful thing if u are scared to have it dont do it,not that u are holier than AK anyway you all got skeleton in your closet.i got nothing to hide i dont need to act cert in way to please anybody get it angry angry angry
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by InkedNerd(f): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2011
ak47mann:

pls you people should leave us with tattoos alone my grand mother had over 9 different tattoos all over her body and she lived a very good life. wake up wake up wake up sad sad alot of you are still in denial tattoo is a beautiful thing if u are scared to have it dont do it,not that u are holier than AK anyway you all got skeleton in your closet.i got nothing to hide i dont need to act cert in way to please anybody get it angry angry angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men by aminalib(f): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
190 i knew u had sugar in that tank, piercing in eyebrow for a guy? Anyhow i love tats on guys with nice hard bodies, i personally would not get a tat but i used to have piercings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Relationship Status (don't Lie) / Abuja Big Girl Flaunts The Dollars She Made 4rm Exposing Her Body On IG / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.