Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies (73274 Views)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by BabaIbo: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
my girl can't dare it

Don't be too sure bro

2 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Nazgul: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
careytommy37:

You are dull. She wanted you to see those pictures
You're duller if you think I'll dive into any hole I see. I have principles. Any girl who can comfortably grant me access to a device containing her nudes whether deliberately or mistakenly isn't worth my time.

5 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Nazgul: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Osashalom:

Bros that girl was after you, that is if she didn't get you finally.
Those nudes were part of her strategy to lay you.
That's a very poor strategy cos I ended up seeing her as a whóre.

4 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by sugaslim(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
Honestly I don't know why ladies do this nonsense. How can you be sending nudes to someone who hasn't paid your bride price?

What if you guys breakup, then what?

I remember during my NYSC, one of the female corper in my lodge gave me her phone to help her send movies via my laptop, I took the phone into my room and starting sending, then went to her gallery to confirm if the sent ones was actually there, and lo and behold I saw lots and lots of her nude pics and even short nude videos of herself opening her legs and displaying her boobs.

I used to see her as someone who's decent but that incident changed my perception towards her. What if it was a pervert who she gave her phone to, he'll happily transfer them to his phone and start uploading them online.

Ladies should be wise. Your body is your asset, guard it with jealousy.

Baba u just missed the final signal for free straffing
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
iamJ:
Girls will still send nudes

Even in heaven self

I can never betray someone with their nudes, no matter what, only my eyes will ever see it

I get sisters, I be bad guy no means say other guys no bad too when fit mess my sister up, make una dey get sense abeg
Abi
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Dong2: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
I can't stoop so low to be sending my nudes to one idiot all in the name of love ........ like seriously, who still does that? undecided undecided.

Yinmu! Una type plenty wey dey form holier than thou. Las las una too don send nude codedly! angry

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by evans4luv: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
how can i ask for nudes, when she feeds me with the original, whenever she visit.........i mean those idiots that ask for nudes are all shit faces looking for who to blackmail, anyway some brainless ladies do gladly send it, even those with yeast infested poes, i pity all una na fb go settle una matter las las and sniper go do the needfull, if u know u know
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by motherofperpetu: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Have you prayed your Rosary today?

5 decades will take 30 to 40 minutes.

Remember to stay focused and concentrate.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by AFONJACOW(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Anyone who blackmail any lady with her nude , his prick supposes to cut off... If I they u how many nude I don receive for this life , even if we break up in a very sad way, threatening u with that , is like shooting myself... What will be my gain , I can't even keep it more than 48hrs in my phone so another person will not mistakenly got hold of it
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by chubinwa(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Well, he isn't far from the truth. same goes to both genders.

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Okoroawusa: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nude pics wey full internet?
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Mycoin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rgade:
What about dudes that send nudes?

seems you are a local feminist activist, trying to mobilize girls against handsome dudes....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Hathor5(f): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
This guy again. I think that he secretly wishes he had a vagina.

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Kinjikitileking(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
envoymedia:
"When The Relationship Ends, You Will Be Under The Power of Whoever Has Your Nudes" - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies Against Sending Their Nudes To Men

Reno Omokri has warned ladies against sending their nudes to any man, IgbereTV reports.

Reno gave the advice via his Twitter handle. He wrote,

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1347602141125484544?s=19

But we won't hear ,,
There is always a time everyone gets naughty in relationships,,

I like sex ,, so My girl likes sex too,,
I have her pussy and boobs pics on my phone ,, she gat my dick photo too..

If you share nudes ,, don't show your face ..

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Pimpstar: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
But nudes is the currency of love. It has always been.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by macrodata(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
Honestly I don't know why ladies do this nonsense.
Because guys are the ones asking for it. Why are guys asking for nudes?

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by KayCee92(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
yanabasee:
Had a girlfriend that usually give out nudes to guys free if charge....

It was a terrible situation....

Asked her if those nudes get back at her in the future, will she claimed that she was a kid and naive? Coz she was doing that to get famous at all cost....

Till date, she's a local feminist activist, trying to mobilize girls against handsome dudes......

LOL, see upper cut grin grin
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by samx4real(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bola146:
How could a reasonable and responsible human being be snapping nude pictures and be sending it undecided

You dey ask me?
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by hardon1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Abegi, nnude this nude that!
what's so special about nudes. Just make sure ur face isn't included period.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by saintjimos(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
we that don't even go close to girls phone talk more of asking for nude photos may God bless us financially
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by NoonMasamune: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
Honestly I don't know why ladies do this nonsense. How can you be sending nudes to someone who hasn't paid your bride price?

What if you guys breakup, then what?

I remember during my NYSC, one of the female corper in my lodge gave me her phone to help her send movies via my laptop, I took the phone into my room and starting sending, then went to her gallery to confirm if the sent ones was actually there, and lo and behold I saw lots and lots of her nude pics and even short nude videos of herself opening her legs and displaying her boobs.

I used to see her as someone who's decent but that incident changed my perception towards her. What if it was a pervert who she gave her phone to, he'll happily transfer them to his phone and start uploading them online.

was that the real reason you checked her gallery? beacuse i am pretty sure you can tell wether a file has been sent into a phone without doing that undecided
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Jeffy1206(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
What do you want to see that you have not seen sef undecided
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by IMASTEX: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
The bolded is where the problem is. When you tell a child to pick anything at the mall, he will eventually pickup biscuits, sweets and any other cheap things because of the value system & the mind development. Most ladies have successfully help to devalue their bodies and cause general embarrassment to others. Nudity is nothing to them because they normally go nude in the name of fashion & style.

2 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by kingchris30(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
EXLOVER:
As a sharp and intelligent nigga, when a girl send me her nude and ask of mine, I quickly go to google and type my type of person.

Offcourse google won't fail me, black preek everywhere, I sharperly send give the girl.
lol this one got me
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Bikonze(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarr ask for nude pics of a lady..

And Only a stupid female will do that

I don't request for it and I urge every female not to do that shit

Because the wahalar that comes with it be like bicycle and mtn ...he nor go hard to start and na everywhere you go
I love this shit, me niggah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Bikonze(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
sugaslim:

Baba u just missed the final signal for free straffing
Damn. Must be vaseline crew.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Lilshorecords(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
I can't stoop so low to be sending my nudes to one idiot all in the name of love ........ like seriously, who still does that? undecided undecided.

Elenu
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Bikonze(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
That's a very poor strategy cos I ended up seeing her as a whóre.
Lie detected.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by solofresh(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
A lady still sent me her nudes last night and told me to send my own too
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by ChoCho54(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarr ask for nude pics of a lady..

And Only a stupid female will do that

I don't request for it and I urge every female not to do that shit

Because the wahalar that comes with it be like bicycle and mtn ...he nor go hard to start and na everywhere you go
The strain they are supplying you now is good one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.