Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1644787 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LadeeE: 5:43pm On May 19, 2021
fairheart:
IF YOU NEED GRE MATERIALS, QUOTE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL UNDER THIS COMMENT.
ladeegreat@yahoo.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Systrom(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2021
Best wishes to y’all
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by BarristerAlarig: 6:24pm On May 19, 2021
fairheart:

barristeralarigbe@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by odewole16: 7:12pm On May 19, 2021
Goodevening sir/ma , pls I have a question, I would be going for my F1 interview in two weeks time, do I need to go with medical reports for the interview or F1 is excluded
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 19, 2021
odewole16:
Goodevening sir/ma , pls I have a question, I would be going for my F1 interview in two weeks time, do I need to go with medical reports for the interview or F1 is excluded
not needed
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Transparent(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2021
odewole16:

You don't need medical reports for the interview but need to maintain social distancing and wear your face mask.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by odewole16: 8:33pm On May 19, 2021
Malone122:
not needed
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by odewole16: 8:33pm On May 19, 2021
Transparent:

You don't need medical reports for the interview but need to maintain social distancing and wear your face mask.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oriyomi234: 9:25pm On May 19, 2021
Good evening everyone, I have an appointment for October and school resumes in august. There’s no way to reschedule on my dashboard. I only have Cancel appointment and Emergency appointment on my dashboard. Has anyone experienced this? Pls someone help me. Whenever dates open up, I am unable to reschedule. I will appreciate any tips or advise.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Thiwhy(f): 10:12pm On May 19, 2021
fairheart:
Adekoyatoyin9@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Roniee: 10:13pm On May 19, 2021
Seriez:
Hello scholars,

Thanks to everyone that has been contributing to this thread, I have been following up closely. I have a question please;

If I apply for an emergency interview more than 60 days before my school resumption date will it be granted? if no, will that affect my chances of applying again or I can still reapply for emergency interview when I am within the 60 days interval?

NB: I am applying for an F-1 visa and the date I currently booked is too late for my program. According to the traveldocs website I am supposed to wait until it's 60 days to resumption before applying for emergency interview (that would be June ending) but I am tired of waiting, i want to clear the interview stage so that I can face other aspects of my preparation.

Kindly advise.

Don’t wait. Do it now with cogent reason. You will be surprised they will approve you within 24 or 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Akinsj: 11:17pm On May 19, 2021
fairheart:
Please send it to my email akinjidefagbohun@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by t4thayour: 1:27am On May 20, 2021
Tulacious123:
Good morning all.Please I need help with MBA. Schools in US (fully funded and less competitive). Thanks

As much as i know, every US MBA is quite competitive. But be rest assured many Nigerians are getting fully funded MBA in the US.
Anyway, pls PM me.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 2:17am On May 20, 2021
godguy:

please respond

Yes, you can!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dkgetmuny: 2:52am On May 20, 2021
Congrats to everyone on here who got their Visas. To those who are expectant do not give up, hang in there and learn from the experience of the successful ones. I used this thread about 8 years ago and got my Visa approved. Fast forward, I work with a fortune 20 company and enlisted in the military. Not saying all these to brag but to encourage everyone on here. keep your eye on the price, come in with a plan and stay out of trouble when you get here.

Good luck fellas

27 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dheee(f): 4:23am On May 20, 2021
Moshkom:

Students loans don’t really and mostly sounds well to VOs. Reason being, “How you go take pay am back as a student” and “no be say auto work dey for you immediately after Sch”. Like, “guy don’t come in our Country and because liability”, “na una type go finish school Japa dey hustle because una need to pay outstanding debts”.

You get boss?

I have reservations with this answer! In fact international student loans sound more reasonable than "my uncle/aunt is sponsoring me" because at least the loan company is not fictitious, it is well known, the company won't back out from sponsoring when you get your visa, the loan repayments are spread out for several years hence flexible, plus some student loans give moratorium for few months up till a year after graduation.

Also, a lot of international MBA students in top business schools majorly have to finance their program with student loans like prodigy/mpower and most of them get approved because V.Os understand that not only is it quite hard to land a full-ride scholarship for MBA, the ROI in the long run will be way higher than the initial loan. So like someone mentioned, it all depends on the person's profile and how the person can defend repaying the loan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 4:33am On May 20, 2021
dkgetmuny:

Good luck fellas
Kindly check your mail.
Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oriyomi234: 6:25am On May 20, 2021
Oriyomi234:
Good evening everyone, I have an appointment for October and school resumes in august. There’s no way to reschedule on my dashboard. I only have Cancel appointment and Emergency appointment on my dashboard. Has anyone experienced this? Pls someone help me. Whenever dates open up, I am unable to reschedule. I will appreciate any tips or advise.
please I will need your help on this
It's very urgent
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dodoyinsolar202: 7:14am On May 20, 2021
horlahsunbo225:

Yes
hi
Please can you help with mock interview?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2021
dodoyinsolar202:
hi
Please can you help with mock interview?
Ok
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TEMIT0PE: 9:03am On May 20, 2021
Chief, apply for Emergency.
That's your safest bet.

Oriyomi234:
It's very urgent
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mimme14sure: 9:12am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=TEMIT0PE post=101875241]Chief, apply for Emergency.
That's your safest bet.

[/There are no dates currently for emergency as well]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Silicyclo: 9:29am On May 20, 2021
pls can you add me to the f1 visa whatsapp group, my interview is next month
NigerianScholar:

Please send your number again. The admin didn't add you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dodoyinsolar202: 9:35am On May 20, 2021
NigerianScholar:

Please send your number again. The admin didn't add you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Blessings001: 11:08am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=odewole16 post=101860328]Goodevening sir/ma , pls I have a question, I would be going for my F1 interview in two weeks time, do I need to go with medical reports for the interview or F1 is excluded

No you do not need a medical report for your interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2021
Oriyomi234:
It's very urgent

On your dashboard, click on *Emergency Request*. You will be asked to state briefly why you want an emergency appointment, state the reason and attach other supporting documents like your I-20 and SEVIS payment confirmation.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Transiter(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2021
fairheart:

ssawudu@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 11:55am On May 20, 2021
You're not bragging bro, this is very encouraging, the kind of positive energy we need in this journey, wish you the best in your carrier.
dkgetmuny:
Congrats to everyone on here who got their Visas. To those who are expectant do not give up, hang in there and learn from the experience of the successful ones. I used this thread about 8 years ago and got my Visa approved. Fast forward, I work with a fortune 20 company and enlisted in the military. Not saying all these to brag but to encourage everyone on here. keep your eye on the price, come in with a plan and stay out of trouble when you get here.

Good luck fellas

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Transiter(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2021
Please any other person with great GRE prep materials should please assist!.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Floral895(f): 12:06pm On May 20, 2021
Transiter:
Please any other person with great GRE prep materials should please assist!.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ORlrFVDxY8Sukwtave7Wz-hY251t0KyP?usp=sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cliffton: 12:10pm On May 20, 2021
The school sent their denial finally on the 13th if may. But surprisingly, this Prof. Is still in communication with me. Infact, this is the message I got from her yesterday:

Are you available for a zoom call next week? If so, please let me know what time zone you are in and if you have any time constraints (e.g., summer internship hours, etc.)

Do you think anything tangible would come out of this?

cliffton:
Thank you so much brother... I would keep reading her research and let you guys know if anything changes.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Transiter(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.