Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1642421 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by BirdieBeaz(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2021
fairheart:
IF YOU NEED GRE MATERIALS, QUOTE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL UNDER THIS COMMENT.

Hello Fairheart,
Please I need TOEFL materials. Thanks. Email: birdie.beaz@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2021
ADEX0123:
Hi, an agent told am to pay all this money to get admission into university in usa for my masters
- admission fee - 80k
- my admission charge - 40k
- i-20 - 150usd
- sevis - 350usd
- documentation 100k

kindly help!!!

Why not just do it yourself? You don't need an agent - if you are a genuine student.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiall: 3:46pm On May 21, 2021
Please I need help on how to pay my SEVIS fee.
I will be very grateful.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Molly90(f): 4:01pm On May 21, 2021
You can get someone in the US to pay for you or ask @walspring. People have testified that he did theirs

Chiall:
Please I need help on how to pay my SEVIS fee.
I will be very grateful.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiall: 4:11pm On May 21, 2021
Molly90:
You can get someone in the US to pay for you or ask @walspring. People have testified that he did theirs

Thanks a lot. I have contacted Walspring but no response from him yet. Still hoping......
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LeviAckerman: 4:58pm On May 21, 2021
TWoods:

Frankly, I think everyone else should. Too many people are intellectually lazy, coming here to simply copy other people's experiences rather than doing their own work.
Mental Police

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by officerlarry: 5:10pm On May 21, 2021
Please is there anyone going to Austin Peay state university in Fall? I would love to connect.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2021
Molly90:
Thank you for responding. I paid in November so it’s less than a year. I was thinking I didn’t need to transfer SEVIS ID since it’s same school.

If it's same sevis ID then you don't need to
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ThatMorenike: 5:48pm On May 21, 2021
officerlarry:
Please is there anyone going to Austin Peay state university in Fall? I would love to connect.
Have you been given admission? I just applied this mobth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Asiwaju101: 6:20pm On May 21, 2021
Topweez:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders, I applied for an undergraduate degree in Computer Science but I was offered liberal art and sciences and general studies on my i20, the admission letter stated it boldly that, I have been accepted into this program rather than my first choice major. Upon the completion of my first semester and consultation with my advisor I may be re-evaluated for the computer science program.
I need an advice On what to tell the Consular

Check ur email pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mantics(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2021
horlahsunbo225:

If it's same sevis ID then you don't need to

Hello Bro,

I sent you DM. Kindly reply
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 6:49pm On May 21, 2021
Chiall:
Thanks a lot. I have contacted Walspring but no response from him yet. Still hoping......

Sorry I didn’t see your message. But I have sent me, kindly check your inbox or spam or junk box and get back to me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olomojola: 9:39pm On May 21, 2021
Good day brethren

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by PrinceLexyJoe: 10:10pm On May 21, 2021
NigerianScholar:

Please send your number again. The admin didn't add you

I would appreciate if you could add me to the Whatsapp group also please. my phone number is sent to your email.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by opeyemioguns: 10:19pm On May 21, 2021
agaliboy:
I have been reading this thread for a long time and never commented. I have used all that time to learn from people's transcripts and questions. God bless you all because you have made my testimony a great one.

MY VISA WAS APPROVED IN ABUJA THIS MORNING. Four people had been refused before it got to my turn. Glory be to God

Official Time: 7:30am. Actual Time: Quater past 8am
Here's my transcript:

Female V.O: Good morning

Me: Good morning

V.O Pass your documents

I did

V.O: So, you're travelling to the University of ***** for a Masters in ******

Me: Correct

V.O: And how do you intend to fund your programme?

Me: I got a 10% tuition waiver and the deficit will be self-funded by me

V.O: What do you do?

Me: I inherited a block of building from my late parents and have been collecting rents for almost ** years now and have saved up a considerable amount from my over 10 years of work as an Engineer

*V.O did not asl for my Bank Statement*

V.O: How many schools did you apply to and how many admits and rejects?

Me: I applied to 5, 2 admits and 3 rejects

*I listed the schools*

V.O: I will be approving your visa. Have this white paper bla bla bla bla bla bla. I stopped listening from there, i was already flying to the mooon. Lol

Thank you once again, everyone on this forum. God bless you all

Firstly, Congratulations bro

This seems to b too short to b true. I've never seen an approval so short. Hope you didn't forget to add some parts of d interview

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
ADEX0123:
Hi, an agent told am to pay all this money to get admission into university in usa for my masters
- admission fee - 80k
- my admission charge - 40k
- i-20 - 150usd
- sevis - 350usd
- documentation 100k

kindly help!!!

Though the agent didn't really charge you much If you are to do it yourself you can spend more or a bit less. I advice you do it yourself but rest assured that admission fees are not fixed. Also,i-20 shipping cost is not fixed however some schools ship it for free. You should get all the information you need here. All the best!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bjjbam: 11:37pm On May 21, 2021
fairheart:
GRE materials sent to all email address in my mention!

I must warn some of you here: stop bombing universities that you see on approved transcript.
The U.S has over 5000 colleges and universities. Why must 2500 Nigerians apply to a single school, when there are several other schools with even better admission chance and financial opportunities?

I hate to say this, but you need to do your own home work. There's nothing wrong in searching for your own schools, contacting your program department on possibility for admission and financial support before you apply. All you need is time and focus. If you can't do it, seek help. Do not avoid the work as it may land you in disappointment. Be intentional about your dream of studying abroad and be willing to pay the price.

By avoiding the work and only applying to schools you see on Nairaland, you deny yourself the possibility of applying to better school with better opportunities that would help secure your visa and make your stay in the U.S smooth.

I wish prospective applicants having interview for fall 2021 the best.

Please I need those materials

anthonymobolaji@yahoo.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by officerlarry: 2:44am On May 22, 2021
ThatMorenike:
Have you been given admission? I just applied this mobth
Great . Which department are you looking into? APSU has started giving GTA offers for Fall too. I will be starting in Fall ( Computer Science and Quantitative Methods). For those awaiting GTA offers from APSU , you can check and follow up with your graduate coordinators. Please I would love to connect

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Profitboss(m): 4:47am On May 22, 2021
Pls help send GRE materials to (obong2@gmail.com). Thanks

fairheart:
GRE materials sent to all email address in my mention!

I must warn some of you here: stop bombing universities that you see on approved transcript.
The U.S has over 5000 colleges and universities. Why must 2500 Nigerians apply to a single school, when there are several other schools with even better admission chance and financial opportunities?

I hate to say this, but you need to do your own home work. There's nothing wrong in searching for your own schools, contacting your program department on possibility for admission and financial support before you apply. All you need is time and focus. If you can't do it, seek help. Do not avoid the work as it may land you in disappointment. Be intentional about your dream of studying abroad and be willing to pay the price.

By avoiding the work and only applying to schools you see on Nairaland, you deny yourself the possibility of applying to better school with better opportunities that would help secure your visa and make your stay in the U.S smooth.

I wish prospective applicants having interview for fall 2021 the best.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Blessings001: 6:35am On May 22, 2021
Y don’t you just do this things your sef

Don’t waist your money o
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JusticeClarity: 8:04am On May 22, 2021
Agents will charge for everything

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by biyilove200(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders
My visa was approved on 20th May 2021. Going for an MBA program at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth. A big thank you to everyone on this platform for always willing to help. I’ll share my transcript soon.

However, My friend was denied on the same day and would like to reapply.

How soon can he reapply since resumption is September. Would he need to fill a new D-160 form?
Would appreciate your responses. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 8:58am On May 22, 2021
biyilove200:

My visa was approved on 20th May 2021. Going for an MBA program at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth. A big thank you to everyone on this platform for always willing to help. I’ll share my transcript soon.

How soon can he reapply since resumption is September. Would he need to fill a new D-160 form?
he can re-apply and yes a new ds160
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JusticeClarity: 9:14am On May 22, 2021
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Asiwaju101: 9:56am On May 22, 2021
Good morning everyone

To everyone pursuing undergraduate studies this fall, dm to join UG mock interview group.

Only UG students pls

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Systrom(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2021
biyilove200:

Always state if it was Lagos or Abuja that issued or denied the visa

That information helps a lot

So which is yours ?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mimme14sure: 10:24am On May 22, 2021
Are there dates for emergency booking?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Milkshakes01(f): 10:56am On May 22, 2021
Systrom:
Always state if it was Lagos or Abuja that issued or denied the visa

That information helps a lot

So which is yours ?

Please, how does knowing whether Lagos or Abuja approves or denies help?
I really want to know.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiall: 11:57am On May 22, 2021
Walspring:

Sorry I didn’t see your message. But I have sent me, kindly check your inbox or spam or junk box and get back to me.
Ok. I tried reaching out via the PM stuff. I don't know how. But you can reach me through the email I left on your thread. Don't know if it's allowed to drop phone numbers here.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NonImmigrantStu: 11:57am On May 22, 2021
Good morning!

Thank you all for sharing your interview experience on this platform. I have been following the thread since April.

Had my interview on Thursday, 20th of May, 9:30am

I was interviewed by a Black American Lady.

V:O- Good morning, please may I have your documents?

Me: Morning, sure! (Passed my I-20, Passport, SEVIS Fee Receipt )

V.O : What are you going to the US for?
Me: Masters degree at the *XYZ University .

V.O : Did you apply for Visa in Canada,
Me: Yes, I did in 2015

V.O : Tell me about your Bachelor's Degree
Me: I did as she asked

V:O I see you are a Lawyer
Me: Smiles, that's correct

V:O : One minute please, she stood up, shut the little opening , and Walked away.
Me: Adjusted my Jacket & said, Father Lord, Let your will be done!

She returned, while standing. She asked who is paying for your trip?

Me: I have a Merit Aid Scholarship from the University and my parents will pay for my trip.

V.O : detaches my other passports, I will be approving your visa and would like to feature you on our social media platforms.

Me: Thank you very sincerely.

V:O Slips the White paper, and returns my I-20. Watch out for an email from the embassy. Congratulations

Me: Cheers!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ThatMorenike: 1:07pm On May 22, 2021
officerlarry:

Great . Which department are you looking into? APSU has started giving GTA offers for Fall too. I will be starting in Fall ( Computer Science and Quantitative Methods). For those awaiting GTA offers from APSU , you can check and follow up with your graduate coordinators. Please I would love to connect
whoa � same department.

I am sending a PM please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ehizy007: 1:24pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations. Please where did you have your interview Lag or Abj? Also, was your i20 signed by you and your guardian or was taken like that? Can one sign by he/herself being the person is above 18?
NonImmigrantStu:
Good morning!

Thank you all for sharing your interview experience on this platform. I have been following the thread since April.

Had my interview on Thursday, 20th of May, 9:30am

I was interviewed by a Black American Lady.

V:O- Good morning, please may I have your documents?

Me: Morning, sure! (Passed my I-20, Passport, SEVIS Fee Receipt )

V.O : What are you going to the US for?
Me: Masters degree at the *XYZ University .

V.O : Did you apply for Visa in Canada,
Me: Yes, I did in 2015

V.O : Tell me about your Bachelor's Degree
Me: I did as she asked

V:O I see you are a Lawyer
Me: Smiles, that's correct

V:O : One minute please, she stood up, shut the little opening , and Walked away.
Me: Adjusted my Jacket & said, Father Lord, Let your will be done!

She returned, while standing. She asked who is paying for your trip?

Me: I have a Merit Aid Scholarship from the University and my parents will pay for my trip.

V.O : detaches my other passports, I will be approving your visa and would like to feature you on our social media platforms.

Me: Thank you very sincerely.

V:O Slips the White paper, and returns my I-20. Watch out for an email from the embassy. Congratulations

Me: Cheers!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.