Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1649868 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by winson4real(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Patsido:
VISA APPROVED.
June 16, 2021.

All glory and Adoration to him who is able to do much more than we can ever ask or imagine.

This is my 3 Attempt. First was October 19, 2020 with my 9 yr old daughter at Lagos ( Florida State University, Tallahassee. Scholarship $15,000). Second Attempt, I applied alone December 2, 2020 at Abuja( Florida State University).

Third Attempt today June 16, 2021 ( Abuja). I applied with my 6 month old baby and 9 years old daughter. I couldn't imagine leaving her behind.
Appointment was for 8am. Got to the Embassy 6.45am. The rush of those hustlers at the embassy is indescribable. No matter what they asked me I just told them am fine and I don't need anything. Abuja Embassy had a lot of applicants today. When I got to the CGI official to arrange my documents, he asked for my passport photographs and it was no where to be found. I was just wondering which Kain local trouble be dis one. He asked me to take another picture for the 3 of us. I had to go back get my phone to retrieve soft copies. They printed for N3,000 after asking for N7500.
My interview finally took place at about 11.30am. I was interviewed by the white lady. They were just a male and female VO. I noticed the female VO was dishing out more approvals than denials.

Funding( Scholarship)- $40,000
Dependents- $13000
Deficit- $31000
Total deficit- $44,000

V.O: pass me your I-20 and passport

Me: Excuse ma'am I stutter sometimes ( �,)

V:O: That's ok

V.O: I see you are going to University of xxxxcx for your masters in Law.

Me: yes ma'am

VO: Are those your only children?

VO: How old are they?

VO: The baby is 6 months and the other is 9yrs old.

VO: You have been to the US?

Me: yes I got a child birth Visa in October 2017 and we bought our tickets shortly after but lost my pregnancy. We decided to change it to a Christmas vacation so that I can have a change of environment. I have the medical report.

VO: ( she kept nodding her head) and said sorry about that.

V.O: what is your highest qualification?

Me: I graduated with a Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Jos in 2003 and proceeded to the Nigerian Law School same year and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2004.

Meanwhile she was reading and typing. I just dey kabash under my face mask. I dey cancel every negative remark on my profile.

VO: what is this masters going to do for you?

Me: Over the years my legal Career has been hinged on my Bachelor's degree and Work experience. I do not have a masters degree and because of the demand for legal pratictioners who are skilled in Nigeria, it has become imperative for me to acquire an advance knowledge in the field of law. This program will equip me with skills and knowledge to negotiate multinational transactions and regulatory framework for foreign trade and investment. This program will also equip me with skills and knowledge to resolve international sales disputes as I will be handling legal issues that arise from Multinational transaction on behalf of my clients in the corporate and commercial setting upon my return to Nigeria. I am also looking to improving my professional credentials so that I can secure a lucrative post in a multinational company in Nigeria.

VO: what have you been doing as a lawyer?

Me: I incorporate new companies, handle post incorporation processes, render legal opinion on my behalf...( She cut me off)

VO: ( she stops typing & starts looking at my I-20). You have a scholarship of $40,000 and the deficit will be taken care of by your husband?

Me: yes

VO: what does he do ?

Me: He is the CEO of xxxxx Nig LTD a furniture company that manufactures metal and wooden furniture for Schools in the Northeast on behalf of UNICEF, Educational Establishments and Individuals.
He also builds living Apartment and office spaces and offers for rent

VO: Ok I will be keeping your passports..... ( I no remember this last part)

Me: I was shocked when she made this statement. I never realized how this denials affected me. I was like approval with my two kids? She didn't ask for statement of account, accommodation , daycare, Evidence of Elementary school for my 9 years old

I already made arrangements for all of the above. I have been asking God to arise for me and he did.

Please if you see Jesus thank him for me. I shed tears of joy that my daughter asked me " Mummy we didn't win again"���

I gained a whole lot from the thread and it's fair that I come here to present my transcript.

Thank you Fairheart, for being so selfless.
Thank you Zeelady for the tips.
Congrats ma. Really encouraging. Guys please don’t ever give up…this visas thing is possible and I’m a living testimony

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by winson4real(m): 12:41am On Jun 17, 2021
TheReaper17:
Hi guys, someone in the US is trying to help me pay my SEVIS fee but the folks at the Western Union outlet she went to insisted that her name has to be the sender's name (and not me that she's paying for). I don't know what the implications are for me. My name is on the coupon that was generated and all. Can I tell the person to proceed or is that gonna be a huge problem? Pls help if you can
You can tell the person to proceed. Most of the workers in these western Union outlets don’t know how to process sevis fee and it’s actually frustrating to watch them act dumb but as long as they use all the important info from the coupon, there won’t be any problem

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2021
TheReaper17:
Hi guys, someone in the US is trying to help me pay my SEVIS fee but the folks at the Western Union outlet she went to insisted that her name has to be the sender's name (and not me that she's paying for). I don't know what the implications are for me. My name is on the coupon that was generated and all. Can I tell the person to proceed or is that gonna be a huge problem? Pls help if you can

Her name as the SENDER on there own form (the western Union store) right? Then, no issue. So far all the other deets you filled in on the pdf you generated are correct. And again, cross check the email you filled in again because that is where you’d receive the payment confirmation deets for you to print the main receipt out. Ofc, on the main/actual SEVIS receipt there no column that indicate the SENDER. So, no biggie. In short, They (the western Union) have been doing it for a while now, so they know the right procedures and process.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by winson4real(m): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2021
itsdollyp:
hello guys.. quick question. my start date for my classes shows 9th of June and my interview is tomorrow. is this going to be a problem when I'm going to be interviewed.
It won’t be a problem. You can even claim that you’ve already had some of your classes online. Just be confident about it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 12:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Patsido:
VISA APPROVED.
June 16, 2021.

All glory and Adoration to him who is able to do much more than we can ever ask or imagine.

This is my 3 Attempt. First was October 19, 2020 with my 9 yr old daughter at Lagos ( Florida State University, Tallahassee. Scholarship $15,000). Second Attempt, I applied alone December 2, 2020 at Abuja( Florida State University).

Third Attempt today June 16, 2021 ( Abuja). I applied with my 6 month old baby and 9 years old daughter. I couldn't imagine leaving her behind.
Appointment was for 8am. Got to the Embassy 6.45am. The rush of those hustlers at the embassy is indescribable. No matter what they asked me I just told them am fine and I don't need anything. Abuja Embassy had a lot of applicants today. When I got to the CGI official to arrange my documents, he asked for my passport photographs and it was no where to be found. I was just wondering which Kain local trouble be dis one. He asked me to take another picture for the 3 of us. I had to go back get my phone to retrieve soft copies. They printed for N3,000 after asking for N7500.
My interview finally took place at about 11.30am. I was interviewed by the white lady. They were just a male and female VO. I noticed the female VO was dishing out more approvals than denials.

Dependents- $13000
Deficit- $31000
Total deficit- $44,000

Me: yes I got a child birth Visa in October 2017 and we bought our tickets shortly after but lost my pregnancy. We decided to change it to a Christmas vacation so that I can have a change of environment. I have the medical report.

Me: I graduated with a Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Jos in 2003 and proceeded to the Nigerian Law School same year and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2004.

Meanwhile she was reading and typing. I just dey kabash under my face mask. I dey cancel every negative remark on my profile.

Me: Over the years my legal Career has been hinged on my Bachelor's degree and Work experience. I do not have a masters degree and because of the demand for legal pratictioners who are skilled in Nigeria, it has become imperative for me to acquire an advance knowledge in the field of law. This program will equip me with skills and knowledge to negotiate multinational transactions and regulatory framework for foreign trade and investment. This program will also equip me with skills and knowledge to resolve international sales disputes as I will be handling legal issues that arise from Multinational transaction on behalf of my clients in the corporate and commercial setting upon my return to Nigeria. I am also looking to improving my professional credentials so that I can secure a lucrative post in a multinational company in Nigeria.

Me: I incorporate new companies, handle post incorporation processes, render legal opinion on my behalf...( She cut me off)

VO: ( she stops typing & starts looking at my I-20). You have a scholarship of $40,000 and the deficit will be taken care of by your husband?

Me: He is the CEO of xxxxx Nig LTD a furniture company that manufactures metal and wooden furniture for Schools in the Northeast on behalf of UNICEF, Educational Establishments and Individuals.

Me: I was shocked when she made this statement. I never realized how this denials affected me. I was like approval with my two kids? She didn't ask for statement of account, accommodation , daycare, Evidence of Elementary school for my 9 years old

I already made arrangements for all of the above. I have been asking God to arise for me and he did.

Please if you see Jesus thank him for me. I shed tears of joy that my daughter asked me " Mummy we didn't win again"���

I gained a whole lot from the thread and it's fair that I come here to present my transcript.

Hearty Congratulations �

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TheReaper17: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you so much
winson4real:

You can tell the person to proceed. Most of the workers in these western Union outlets don’t know how to process sevis fee and it’s actually frustrating to watch them act dumb but as long as they use all the important info from the coupon, there won’t be any problem
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TheReaper17: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Thanks a lot.
Moshkom:

Her name as the SENDER on there own form (the western Union store) right? Then, no issue. So far all the other deets you filled in on the pdf you generated are correct. And again, cross check the email you filled in again because that is where you’d receive the payment confirmation deets for you to print the main receipt out. Ofc, on the main/actual SEVIS receipt there no column that indicate the SENDER. So, no biggie. In short, They (the western Union) have been doing it for a while now, so they know the right procedures and process.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OlAfredd: 1:13am On Jun 17, 2021
Please here is my current status.

Umass Amherst with no funding CoA - $60k : submitted I-20 application to school on Sat. - resumption date: 1 Sept

MSUM- some form of funding CoA- $25K admission came with I-20 yesterday but funding was not on the I-20. Resumption date: Aug 18.

I got admitted to other schools- Arizona, Loyola, Fordham, Etsu, UWW, UWM and Fairfield. Got some of funding tho.

But I prefer Umass and my Bro, who is a US citizen and my sponsor, is also sync.
My Bsc, the Msc and current career are perfectly aligned - Accounting.

I've paid for visa and started filing the DS-160 but I've not paid for Sevis

So here are my questions:

1. Can I use the I-20 from MSUM for my interview and later change my Sevis to Umass before even leaving Nig?
Why? Cos the I-20 is with me and the CoA is small so want to avoid funding issue at the interview

2. On the DS-160 application: there are 3 parts:
A.Contact Person or Organization in the United States : should I put my bro or the school?
Side not states "Your U.S. Point of Contact can be any individual in the U.S. who knows you and can verify, if necessary, your identity. If you do not personally know anyone in the U.S., you may enter the name of the store, company, or organization you plan to visit during your trip.

B. Who is sponsoring your trip: this has to be bro?
C. Do you have fam in the US: my bro- guess I can't avoid this since he's bankrolling the project.
Other info:

I've never been to US but bro has been there for about 16years, but all other siblings and parents reside in NG and there have been cross visits over the years. Lastly, bear in mind that my bro stays in CT just 3hrs away from Amherst MA, so consider this info in your opinion.

So guys what do you think? I need your opinions and apart from the questions above, how to prob approach the family ties and sponsor.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Greathand01: 1:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Good morning, please graduate coordinator is requesting that I list all the courses from my Bachelor’s with the original grade and the grade on a 3.0 scale, then also the over transcript GPA.
Please how do I convert to 3.0 scale...I have converted from 7.0 to 4.0 scale using Wes igpa but I don't think Wes has 3.0scale
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tunapawizzy: 2:10am On Jun 17, 2021
fairheart:

You people always do extensive research online. I am sure the VOs at the U.S embassy and Abuja must have heard the line so much that the words have lost their usefulness. The way you talk, your sponsor plus the supposed relationship (cousin?) are the reasons for your refusal. I can bet you didn't talk confidently.
Loool....but the truth is most people actually got their school thru online research. Why are the VOs tired of hearing the truth but it is popular..dey wan make people dey lie....and yes u r correct, that transcript shows he might not have delivered his responses with the right belief n passion.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by jerry8243(m): 2:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Yes by God's grace, my visa interview is next week and praying it gets approved
Timi1990:
Anyone coming to Alabama this fall ? Let me know if you need airport pick up from Montgomery airport or Birmingham �.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by jerry8243(m): 3:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Which school and what course pls?
ktancing:
I'm here ooooo

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Canada2021: 6:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Patsido:
VISA APPROVED.
June 16, 2021.

Dependents- $13000
Deficit- $31000
Total deficit- $44,000

please which University? I am also a lawyer... thank you

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by winson4real(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2021
OlAfredd:

Umass Amherst with no funding CoA - $60k : submitted I-20 application to school on Sat. - resumption date: 1 Sept

MSUM- some form of funding CoA- $25K admission came with I-20 yesterday but funding was not on the I-20. Resumption date: Aug 18.

I got admitted to other schools- Arizona, Loyola, Fordham, Etsu, UWW, UWM and Fairfield. Got some of funding tho.

But I prefer Umass and my Bro, who is a US citizen and my sponsor, is also sync.

1. Can I use the I-20 from MSUM for my interview and later change my Sevis to Umass before even leaving Nig?
Why? Cos the I-20 is with me and the CoA is small so want to avoid funding issue at the interview

A. Who can Identify you in the US(paraphrased)/: should I put my bro or the school?
C. Do you have fam in the US: my bro- guess I can't avoid this since he's bankrolling the project.
Other info:

I've never been to US but bro has been there for about 16years, but all other siblings and parents reside in NG and there have been cross visits over the years. Lastly, bear in mind that my bro stays in CT just 3hrs away from Amherst MA, so consider this info in your opinion.

So guys what do you think? I need your opinions and apart from the questions above, how to prob approach the family ties and sponsor.
I can only answer one of your question, which is the part where you ask if you could switch your school. Please do not switch it while you’re in Naija just to play safe but you can definitely do it when you’re in the US. I personally did that, and I know so many people that have done that. Always go to the interview with the I-20 you’re most comfortable with, and once you get to the US, you can email the school on your visas and tell them to transfer your sevis record to the other school. All they normally request for is proof of admission in the other school. For every other person thinking about this option, it can also be done across degree. That is, you can transfer your sevis record from a masters degree to even an associate degree. As long as you give them the admission letter and fill a transfer form, they have no option but to transfer you to the other school.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by goodguygonebad: 6:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Another option is to hand over the payment receipt to them. Let them read it and make sense of it by themselves.

Even some of the guys at western union here in the USA get confused with the process.

My experience paying for someone by myself is that they just are too close-minded to accept new ideas. The moment you start typing in the "SEVISFEE" it displays options for you.

Childofthemosth:
Thank you all for your responses.

Person who is helping me pay is currently in Europe, he went to Western Union office and was told he can't input *SEVISFEE* as company name. They said payment has to be made directly to a person not company or organisation.
I told Him I was only provided those details on the SEVIS print out.

Issue has not been fixed, I don't think he can access any Walgreens

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Canada2021:
please which University? I am also a lawyer... thank you

Why do you need to know her University? So that people will bomb it as they now did with Western Illinois University? I heard yesterday from someone at the embassy that many applicants came with Western Illinois University I-20 and almost, if not all of them, including someone who is fully funded, were refused.

So I have advised those who are in touch with me not to reveal their schools on this forum. I advise potential applicants that will be approved to keep their school out as well. Let every student find their own school and have a unique profile, so that they will take you serious when you apply for your visa at the embassy.

For your information, WIU was funding students until over 2500 Nigerian students bombed the school with applications. Now, they are reaping the result with many refusals.

Remember, the United States has over 5000 colleges and universities, so find your own school. Do the work! Don't avoid the work! It will help your journey. This is for all of you here!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2021
fairheart:

Why do you need to know her University? So that people will bomb it as they now did with Western Illinois University? I heard yesterday from someone at the embassy that many applicants came with Western Illinois University I-20 and almost, if not all of them, including someone who is fully funded, were refused.

So I have advised those who are in touch with me not to reveal their schools on this forum. I advise potential applicants that will be approved to keep their school out as well. Let every student find their own school and have a unique profile, so that they will take you serious when you apply for your visa at the embassy.

For your information, WIU was funding students until over 2500 Nigerian students bombed the school with applications. Now, they are reaping the result with many refusals.

Remember, the United States has over 5000 colleges and universities, so find your own school. Do the work! Don't avoid the work! It will help your journey. This is for all of you here!

I've been banging this drum to no avail. It's like for most... shortsighted selfish interest takes priority over anything else.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2021
fairheart:

so the person that gave you that information was listening to all the VO's that interviewed every applicant and concluded that all WIU faithfuls were denied, he/she saw all of it? making up shit to drive home your point is not the best, someone who's Visa has already been approved should share his/her school that's one of the essence of these thread from judging from the past transcripts I have read, lighting my candle from yours does not extinguish your own flame, that is my opinion.

15 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by aremutaiwo960(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Congratulations Ma, this part really got me. May Almighty God continue to be with ur children and I wish u safe trip[quote author=Patsido post=102800326] " Mummy we didn't win again"���
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2021
winson4real:
It won’t be a problem. You can even claim that you’ve already had some of your classes online. Just be confident about it.

Seriously!!
What if the VO decides to ask follow up question like "why don't you complete it online since it would save you more money" what should be her reply.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by customised87: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Patsido:
VISA APPROVED.
June 16, 2021.

I did the bolded for you. Congratulations.....wow

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by customised87: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2021
OlAfredd:

A. Who can Identify you in the US(paraphrased)/: should I put my bro or the school?
Other info:

1. Most schools will only allow you transfer after your first semester with them but you can stylishly ask the program coordinator of the school you intend to transfer your sevis to that you know someone who wants to do that and if they can be of help to the person. I know some schools that help in that regard.
A. I am not sure I came across this question on my form.
Whatever you do, make sure you say the truth. It helps

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2021
EmmyteeTosin:
What if one has a dollar domiciliary account card to pay won't work ?

Nope it doesn’t work for sevis.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Imustreturn:
Guys please how do one send transcript to WES?

PLEASE I NEED THE PROCESS.

You’ll need to register at www.wes.org and select the country you want to further your studies either USA or Canada.

Also you’ll select course by course (I Cap) evaluation after which you’ll make a payment of 220 dollars or so( i am not so sure, confirm). Enter the details of all your post secondary and print out transcript request form.

After printing it out, fill it and send to your school. They will process it and ask you to pay. Make sure your school add your reference number to the Transcript they will be sending. When you make payment to Wes, the reference Number will be generated.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Electroweb(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2021
Good day everyone,
I need guidance.
I am considering doing a masters degree in the US in one of the STEM disciplines. I noticed there are so many schools claiming to be recognized in the US. My question is, how do I know which school is recognized and will add value to me as per recognized degree for green card/ permanent residency pursuit.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Samuel5555: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2021
Who is going to University of akansas at Little Rock?
Please i need your urgent help and clearification.
My number 07035838283, samuelovbiebo@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nysot(f): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Patsido post=102800326]VISA APPROVED.
June 16, 2021.

Congratulations madam.
Please did you fill a separate ds-160 form for your kids? Or how did you go about it please. I await your response
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gbengab0b0: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Good day everyone,
I need guidance about my F1 visa i got denial my first time which was June 2 ,2021 i was given the 214b form and wasn't told anything in particular when i was having my interview i was only asked 3 questions :
first was where I'm i studying ,second was whose sponsoring me(Dad) ,third was do i have anyone in the USA i said No ( i have a brother there schooling,hes should be done this year but hes a citizen now cos of his fiance )but after answering all i was given the 214b form but she was busy pressing her keyboard the whole time and she took about 1-2 min we didn't speak to each other cos she was busy pressing her keyboard then she asked again do i have any relation in the USA again.then she asked if I'm married i told her I'm single then she passed the 214b form to me pls anyone with this experience of anyone with advise on what to do (I'm planning on paying a new visa fee and reapply anyone with a tip or advise could reply here or on whatsapp 07065525024
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Gbengab0b0:
Good day everyone,
I need guidance about my F1 visa i got denial my first time which was June 2 ,2021 i was given the 214b form and wasn't told anything in particular when i was having my interview i was only asked 3 questions :
first was where I'm i studying ,second was whose sponsoring me(Dad) ,third was do i have anyone in the USA i said No ( i have a brother there schooling,hes should be done this year but hes a citizen now cos of his fiance )but after answering all i was given the 214b form but she was busy pressing her keyboard the whole time and she took about 1-2 min we didn't speak to each other cos she was busy pressing her keyboard then she asked again do i have any relation in the USA again.then she asked if I'm married i told her I'm single then she passed the 214b form to me pls anyone with this experience of anyone with advise on what to do (I'm planning on paying a new visa fee and reapply anyone with a tip or advise could reply here or on whatsapp 07065525024
lol I’m sure you know you shot yourself you have a brother there and you didn’t mention do you think they wouldn’t know
What’s the point of the lie

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tayoade19: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Patsido:
VISA APPROVED.
June 16, 2021.

Dependents- $13000
Deficit- $31000
Total deficit- $44,000

Congrats, you are an epitome of God's favor.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gbengab0b0: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Avidreader748:
Posting this on behalf of my brother. I introduced him here and downloaded all the past transcripts for him.

So read.

congratulations to your brother !!!
pls i would need some clarification also i was denial an f1 visa earlier this month and im planning on reapplying
hope this isn't an issue
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gbengab0b0: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2021
Lightp:

You can try. Mine was approved last year even after they denied me the first time.
thanks for this info nut please during your second interview did they asked about why you were denial the first time

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: Cutiemama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.