Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1638598 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Yinkkss: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/ybGGCZ00

Ladies and Gentlemen, kindly participate in this survey "Examining the Factors Responsible for Young Nigerians Emigrating to Canada in recent years". It's for my data lead africa project. Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JavanElsevier41: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tyleet:

Hmm, ok, but my plan is to do a phd after my masters, why should that be a bad plan? Like I mentioned, i want to return to be a lecturer at my alma mater and a master's is not enough for that, I need a phd too. Also, I already discussed this plan with my potential supervisor who said it was sensible. So, if I told the VO I only wanted to do a Master's thesis, how would a master's benefit me upon returning to Nigeria? I wouldn't be able to use it to lecture or anything, so what would be my plan in that aspect?

Sir I also want to Lecture too
As a matter of fact, I had applied to some universities before but I couldn't get it coz I didn't have an msc degree. The requirement for a graduate assistant position here in Nigeria is a masters degree.

So a masters degree already qualifies you sir.

Truth is telling them you want to do a Masters and PhD tells them that you are not going to come back
I'm not in their mind Sha. I may not know.

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by researcher108: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening house, please who knows where to get cheap flights from Lagos to Atlanta/Baltimore?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Predstan:

Your few posts on NAIRALAND has only been to troll and to make some jokes on Fairheart. You need to focus more on your life, and develop yourself so that you won’t have any reason to troll people that are ahead of you. I will be justified if I say that you are hiding under a troll account and do not want to reveal your self with your real account. You should get a life bro.

To prexy1999, if your PhD specialization requires common sense, you should know that Fairheart has been on this thread for over a decade. Ofcourse you are still very new to NAIRALAND and the thread. If not you won’t be asking Fairheart where he is studying in 2021 just as you won’t be asking Lagosismyhome, walspring, or twoods where they are studying in America.

Only a dingbat will not know that twoods criticism comes from a place of envy, Schadenfreude, and some egotistic pride. The same man who said that someone can never study or go to the US. The same person who derive joy from other people’s failure but he (twood) himself is in the Us married to a white woman(not lady) for the paper and claiming the saint moses or saint Banabas. Anyway, only new people on this thread will take him serious.

Back to your unfortunate queries about Fairheart. You can signify yourself if Fairheart has requested a fee from you for the basic help he has rendered for you. He has been on this thread for years helping people both online and offline but you think it’s a problem for him to open a study abroad consultancy even though majority of his students are not from this thread?
Same thing i was wondering too! I have been following this thread since 2018 and i have known fairheart quite well. It was shocking to actually watch him get dragged.

It is well

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
researcher108:
Good evening house, please who knows where to get cheap flights from Lagos to Atlanta/Baltimore?
Book Turkish or Egyptian airline. Still moderate, book Ethiopian airline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
It been ages my people.....

Hope everyone has been on their best behaviour cheesy

13 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
LagosismyHome:
It been ages my people.....

Hope everyone has been on their best behaviour cheesy
cheesy
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by checky619: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
researcher108:

Go to delta airlines post at the airport it’s 490k as at last week from Lagos to Atlanta/Texas
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by pointednose: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please do you have a number that one can call?

Thanks
checky619:

Go to delta airlines post at the airport it’s 490k as at last week from Lagos to Atlanta/Texas
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Predstan: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Vahn:
Same thing i was wondering too! I have been following this thread since 2018 and i have known fairheart quite well. It was shocking to actually watch him get dragged.

It is well

The problem is not just being dragged but being dragged by newbies whose only contribution on this thread had always been trolling, attacks and questions.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MrBammy: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please, where can one do the Covid-19 test within Lagos and how much? Where’s the cheapest and recognizable… Fenks wink
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Superstar101: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
yes ma. we are coping lol
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Phrancxs: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good Evening all,

Hope you all are having a great weekend?
Sincere apologies I'm texting at this hour. I'm 28 with an HND in Business Administration and Management and I wish to further study in the US, Canada, Germany.

Please, what are my chances, and what steps are required to take. I'm really confused.

PS: I'm new here.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Wanderlust18: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Schrodinger1:
Long Post

Over the past weeks, I have been more than delighted seeing a 100% visa approvals from all those that I was privileged to have been engaged with in their F1 Visa mock exercise albeit some did not come here to share their transcripts. It was fascinating to have spent those times with you. Congratulations guys! More wins await you all.

In addition, I personally derived this somewhat, naturally induced self-confidence and the can-do-spirit with the news of your successes, that despite my 2 previous refusals at the Lagos Consulate, I knew I had what it takes to change the narrative at my third consecutive appointment in Lagos with the Almighty by my side.

NOTE: I am not God that gives visa approvals neither am I a professional VO that has worked at the embassy before. I only try to directly impact your preparation positively if I happen to have the chance to prepare with you.

In all you do, Do Not Quit This Hustle. Listen to Burna Boy's song "Level Up" in the Twice as Tall Album if you feel like quitting.

Congratulations!! This is really encouraging news. Please I’d like to do mock interviews with you if you don’t mind. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chyjoey:

I'm sincerely interested in how you could spot his body language through a transcript.

Very easy: Ask to give the VO documents when the VO didn't ask. That's wrong. Incoherent thoughts: Ms then talk about PhD. You keep your goals plain to the VO. If you want a PhD talk about a PhD from the start of the conversation. It can be an Ms-PhD offer but should keep his/her career goal straight to the point. He doesn't know what he wants if he keeps meandering. The VO has rejected the applicant before even getting to sponsor.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
MrBammy:
Please, where can one do the Covid-19 test within Lagos and how much? Where’s the cheapest and recognizable… Fenks wink

It's typically in the range of 47-50k. you can filter via the closest lab to you. result comes out typically within 24hrs

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/privatelabs/

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
geexteem77:
Good day everyone.

A friend just told me about this thread.
I'm planning to start my Masters in the USA and I need a guide from the house. I studied Business Management at my first degree with a CGPA of 4.68 in 2013. I have both local and international work experience. Anyone who can help on the selection of the best school, scholarship avenues??
I would appreciate. Thanks.

I believe if anyone wants to help you can talk about your years of experience and what areas you have had experience in. If your GPA is 4.63 out of 5 that's nice. However, you should prepare to take either the GMAT or GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. You have lots of work to do so it is better you start now.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
MrBammy:

Check DNA lab. They give discounts for students and it is N35k for students. You will need to provide your admission letter and data Page of international passport. Best!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Approvalll: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hey guys I was already in the process of filling another ds160 because I wanted to change the appointment location on my ds160 to abuja but I stopped halfway because I saw it wasn’t necessary and didn’t submit it I hope it won’t affect my other ds160 that I filled and submitted initially
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Phrancxs:
Good Evening all,

Hope you all are having a great weekend?
Sincere apologies I'm texting at this hour. I'm 28 with an HND in Business Administration and Management and I wish to further study in the US, Canada, Germany.

Please, what are my chances, and what steps are required to take. I'm really confused.

PS: I'm new here.

You can start by dropping your profile.
CGPA & professional experience. You can check the Canadian and Germany Student VISA thread for information on DE and Canadian student VISA.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Muleriders: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Predstan:

Your few posts on NAIRALAND has only been to troll and to make some jokes on Fairheart. You need to focus more on your life, and develop yourself so that you won’t have any reason to troll people that are ahead of you. I will be justified if I say that you are hiding under a troll account and do not want to reveal your self with your real account. You should get a life bro.

To prexy1999, if your PhD specialization requires common sense, you should know that Fairheart has been on this thread for over a decade. Ofcourse you are still very new to NAIRALAND and the thread. If not you won’t be asking Fairheart where he is studying in 2021 just as you won’t be asking Lagosismyhome, walspring, or twoods where they are studying in America.

Only a dingbat will not know that twoods criticism comes from a place of envy, Schadenfreude, and some egotistic pride. The same man who said that someone can never study or go to the US. The same person who derive joy from other people’s failure but he (twood) himself is in the Us married to a white woman(not lady) for the paper and claiming the saint moses or saint Banabas. Anyway, only new people on this thread will take him serious.

Back to your unfortunate queries about Fairheart. You can signify yourself if Fairheart has requested a fee from you for the basic help he has rendered for you. He has been on this thread for years helping people both online and offline but you think it’s a problem for him to open a study abroad consultancy even though majority of his students are not from this thread?

grin grin that Twoods guy?.

I almost committed suicide in 2018 when this dude quoted me and said "you are failure, just forget about American dream and re-enroll afresh in a Nigerian University to get a better grade", "what were you doing when your mates were making 2.1 and first class".

As God will have it, walspring came to my rescue for TOEFL and GRE 50% discount as well as sevis payment. Fairheart came through for mocks. He was calling me with his credit days to my interview. Lagosismyhome came through for motivation and mentorship.
To the glory of God and shame of Twoods, I will be graduating with an MBA next week Friday July 30. With an estimated cgpa of 3.7/4.0.

Also got several honors including Beta Gamma Sigma which is the highest honor any business student can receive in the whole world.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Muleriders:

I almost committed suicide in 2018 when this dude quoted me and said "you are failure, just forget about American dream and re-enroll afresh in a Nigerian University to get a better grade", "what were you doing when your mates were making 2.1 and first class".

As God will have it, walspring came to my rescue for TOEFL and GRE 50% discount as well as sevis payment. Fairheart came through for mocks. He was calling me with his credit days to my interview. Lagosismyhome came through for motivation and mentorship.
To the glory of God and shame of Twoods, I will be graduating next week Friday July 30. With an estimated cgpa of 3.7/4.0.

Also got several honors including Beta Gamma Sigma which is the highest honor any business student can receive in the whole world.

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by checky619: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
pointednose:
Please do you have a number that one can call?

Thanks

No but you can check their website or better still go to their stand at the airport
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Muleriders:

To the glory of God and shame of Twoods, I will be graduating next week Friday July 30. With an estimated cgpa of 3.7/4.0.

Awwwww!!! You went through alot.

I’m so happy you made it. Congratulations hun

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by richieboy1994: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Hello nairalanders.

My emergency appointment date is 16th August, the same date with my program start date. And classes start 23rd August.

I have emailed the school for a late arrival letter/extension letter permitting me to enter 3 or 4 days after the program start date. The school refused and asked me to defer. I then asked for deferal from my program coordinator he still refused

Please my question is:
1. Will I be denied entry and the port of entry and deported back to naija if I am not able to show the officers at the port of entry, the extension letter?

2. Will I be given visa at the embassy even if they see that my program start date has begun?

Pls guys save me with your answers pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by richieboy1994: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Hello nairalanders.

My emergency appointment date is 16th August, the same date with my program start date. And classes start 23rd August.

I have emailed the school for a late arrival letter/extension letter permitting me to enter 3 or 4 days after the program start date. The school refused and asked me to defer. I then asked for deferal from my program coordinator he still refused

Please my question is:
1. Will I be denied entry and the port of entry and deported back to naija if I am not able to show the officers at the port of entry, the extension letter?

2. Will I be given visa at the embassy even if they see that my program start date has begun?

Pls guys save me with your answers pls?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Muleriders:

Congrats....indeed your dreams are/ were valid. Welldone

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Dayoaf: 2:42am On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=richieboy1994 post=104025159]Hello nairalanders.

Please my question is:

Pls guys save me with your answers pls?

Please I have some questions,
is it Lagos or Abuja, and did you apply for emergency?
If so when?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Predstan: 3:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Muleriders:

Congratulations. More accomplishments to come

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 4:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Muleriders:

Hearty Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Charles61: 4:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morning guru in the house, please I am sorry for asking this question. It just that am curious due to my personal experience while doing my Master's in Europe.

For people who have COA: $49888, $50,000, $30,000 and genuinely want to study without a sponsorship or graduate assistant.

How would they sincerely fund there Tuition ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 4:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Charles61:
Good morning guru in the house, please I am sorry for asking this question. It just that am curious due to my personal experience while doing my Master's in Europe.

For people who have COA: $49888, $50,000, $30,000 and genuinely want to study without a sponsorship or graduate assistant.

How would they sincerely fund there Tuition ?
Their sponsor should be responsible for that in as much it is their desire to study in USA OR They work on-campus to pay the bills that’s the only way they can be financially responsible OR Take loan.

That is why you need TAship/RAship or Scholarship to offset fully or partially your TCA for you !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: Moytim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.