Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1640521 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Winner0718(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello Great minds of NL, kudos to the gurus who have been helpful on this platform God almighty will reward you bountifully for all that you do.
I am new on this USA Study route i was able to read a couple of pages and i am catching up, however i still need the assistance of the gurus to help take a closer look to my profile.

I studied computer science nd graduated in 2014, i have WES evaluation(Canada) with a B grade i have been working in a field related to my study, please which instutition can i get a schorlarship to study MSC againt 2022 i dont mind even if its for fall?
What are the requirements to apply to the instituition?

I currently have a visa application with Canada but i am tired of the delay in getting response from their immigration as it stance i am considering to withdraw my application.

Please i need all the help i can get from the gurus!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TOPMAN5252: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please have anyone here been denied EA in Lagos recently and have been approved EA in Abuja (After switching) without paying new MRV fee??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by pufframmy: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
pls can u enlight more cause when booking it showing dey only carry usa citizen and resident permit only
so do you mean student can flight them too?
bigugo247:

British Airways is not restricted for F-1 visa holders but for B1/B2 category. I was at their office at Transcorp Hilton yesterday and Ticketing Officer said so. Besides, I have friends flying with them too this week. Bm
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 08038686724aku: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
ifeanyimoses:
Visa approved with just 3 questions!!!

1. Who is funding you
My school and uncle

2. What does he do
Real estate developer

3. What will you do when you return
Come back to my current employer here in Nigeria,

Didn’t listen to all those instructions cos I was surprised, he didn’t even listen to the last answer and handed me the white paper

God factor I keep on saying this is involved, however prepare like your life depends on it.

I saw blue print like 15 before mine and my heart skipped to my mouth , but I kept on singing this song ‘O lord my God, when I’m in awesome wonder; How Great thou art’, and my VO God assigned to me just said to me, you come!!!!

I want to specially thank God for his mercies that never comes to an end, but new every morning and great is his faithfulness.

I won’t forget to thank some key guys here, who have been quite contributing to all of our enquiries, God bless you all and keep on doing good.

QUESTION
Please, I need an assistance, what platform is the best and cheapest to book for my travel , I am going to Atlanta Georgia, God bless us all
congratulations guysssss
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
ifeanyimoses:

1. Who is funding you
My school and uncle

2. What does he do
Real estate developer

Didn’t listen to all those instructions cos I was surprised, he didn’t even listen to the last answer and handed me the white paper

God factor I keep on saying this is involved, however prepare like your life depends on it.

I saw blue print like 15 before mine and my heart skipped to my mouth , but I kept on singing this song ‘O lord my God, when I’m in awesome wonder; How Great thou art’, and my VO God assigned to me just said to me, you come!!!!

I want to specially thank God for his mercies that never comes to an end, but new every morning and great is his faithfulness.

I won’t forget to thank some key guys here, who have been quite contributing to all of our enquiries, God bless you all and keep on doing good.

QUESTION
Please, I need an assistance, what platform is the best and cheapest to book for my travel , I am going to Atlanta Georgia, God bless us all
you are so favoured
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifeanyimoses: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
iWasNotHere:
The VO on white shirt I guess. The male

Yes correct
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifeanyimoses: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wanderlust18:
Congratulations!! Where was this?

Abuja
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iyemizee: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gent2nice:
Congrats, are the days in August or September?

Thanks, all days in August
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iyemizee: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damazee:
Congratulations!
What days did you see please?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Childofthemosth:
Good afternoon

Please respond to this,

Lagos has not responded my Emergency request and my school resumes in about 3 weeks.

I want to change to Abuja, do I have to pay another MRV before I can request Abuja?

If you are changing for the first time, you don't need to pay mrv fee. Just click on cancel appointment at the left column side and click on start appointment that it will show later and continue, your previous transaction reference will comes up. Then you can also reapply for EA at Abuja too, note you wouldn't be able to reschedule, you will only be waiting for the EA decision to reschedule. Attach all required documents especially I-20 and sevis receipt confirmation, I am a case study. Best,

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Winner0718(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Winner0718:
Hello Great minds of NL, kudos to the gurus who have been helpful on this platform God almighty will reward you bountifully for all that you do.
I am new on this USA Study route i was able to read a couple of pages and i am catching up, however i still need the assistance of the gurus to help take a closer look to my profile.

I studied computer science nd graduated in 2014, i have WES evaluation(Canada) with a B grade i have been working in a field related to my study, please which instutition can i get a schorlarship to study MSC againt 2022 i dont mind even if its for fall?
What are the requirements to apply to the instituition?

I currently have a visa application with Canada but i am tired of the delay in getting response from their immigration as it stance i am considering to withdraw my application.

Please i need all the help i can get from the gurus!!!

Please help!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=iyemizee post=104639291][/quote]12 no go bad grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks to all of you that reply me on this. My EA just approve just now at Abuja embassy after I waited for weeks at Lagos which they don’t respond so I cancel and apply to Abuja and I requested for EA in Abuja last week Friday got approval today after I mail Abuja embassy itself and I got September 7th... thou have defer my admission from fall August 2021to spring 2022.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifeanyimoses: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please guys, assist me with the best airline and cheapest to book, I’m going to Georgia Atlanta?

Thanks Guys and God bless
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by aurelosiberu: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Femotech123:
Please what number are they asking please someone should tell me. I requested for EA in Abuja since last week and I have send feedback also but haven’t respond to me back since. So I decided to mail Abuja embassy but this is there response saying I should provide expedited request number pls which number is that. Pls enlighten me
I guess your UID
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by statemanui(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
TOPMAN5252:
Please have anyone here been denied EA in Lagos recently and have been approved EA in Abuja (After switching) without paying new MRV fee??

Yeah.
I was Denied EA in Lagos last week Saturday, cancelled my appointment and switched to Abuja with a new Ds-160 form that same Saturday. Did a follow up on Monday (yesterday) and was approved this morning for next month.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by statemanui(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Femotech123:
Please what number are they asking please someone should tell me. I requested for EA in Abuja since last week and I have send feedback also but haven’t respond to me back since. So I decided to mail Abuja embassy but this is there response saying I should provide expedited request number pls which number is that. Pls enlighten me

Inform them that you don't have the record of the EA number but you can provide them with your receipt number and Ds-160 confirmation number.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ray2018: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
I just got my EA approved for Abuja.

I changed from Lagos to Abuja.

But I got a September date but there are available August dates in Lagos for EA. �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by statemanui(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ray2018:
I just got my EA approved for Abuja.

I changed from Lagos to Abuja.

But I got a September date but there are available August dates in Lagos for EA. �

What date did you get in Abuja and when is your resumption date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TOPMAN5252: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the response
statemanui:

Yeah.
I was Denied EA in Lagos last week Saturday, cancelled my appointment and switched to Abuja with a new Ds-160 form that same Saturday. Did a follow up on Monday (yesterday) and was approved this morning for next month.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mickeybook(f): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good Day My Ogas in the house , Please I have my admission letter to initially start for fall (August) but my program coordinator advised I move to spring due to limited time for visa processes which I agreed and my admission status is now reflecting spring however my form i-20 was also issued that same yesterday that I got a deferred from fall to spring. Note: my form I 20 is still Stating that my program start date to be 18 August 2021 to may 2023... Questions, please what I'm advised to do I this kind of situation ... Or is it possible to get An Appointment in the embassy and still defend myself to the VO ... Pls advise a village boy
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Femotech123:
i dont know. But incase send your DS160 number, sevis and attach important documents (i20,sevis and ds160 confirmation
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mickeybook(f): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
emmanuelle27:
You may consider defairing your admission to Spring'22, it's not that far again
then what happens to his form I 20 that already carries August as starting date ? Will the same form I 20 still be valid for spring?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femco2000: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good evening all. Please I need your help with the following questions.
1. I paid for my SEVIS FEE June, 2021 and I just deferred my admission till Fall, 2022. Will I still be able to use the SEVIS Fee by next year or will have to pay for another?

2. I applied for an EA and was denied. However, I re-applied and I'm waiting for their response. My question now is if my EA is now approved whereas I have already deferred the admission till next Fall, won't the deferrer affect my VISA approval?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Femco2000:
Good evening all. Please I need your help with the following questions.
1. I paid for my SEVIS FEE June, 2021 and I just deferred my admission till Fall, 2022. Will I still be able to use the SEVIS Fee by next year or will have to pay for another?

2. I applied for an EA and was denied. However, I re-applied and I'm waiting for their response. My question now is if my EA is now approved whereas I have already deferred the admission till next Fall, won't the deferrer affect my VISA approval?
1) your sevis expires June 2022
2) you cannot go for your interview till next year probably 3 months before your program starts
You would have been safer deferring to spring 2022 or maybe summer if your school has summer

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Approvalll: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Congratulations
ifeanyimoses:

1. Who is funding you
My school and uncle

2. What does he do
Real estate developer

QUESTION
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Madmazel99(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
I beg who knows any cheap hotel very close to the embassy in Abuja. They ones I have checked are fully booked.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Madmazel99(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
JavanElsevier41:

Peace court hotel
Studio room 8k which is the least.

It's very close to the embassy
Less than 12mins drive
#100 taxi
please, what's the address of this peace court hotel. I'm seeing different places like lugbe and wuse when I searched online
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Madmazel99:
please, what's the address of this peace court hotel. I'm seeing different places like lugbe and wuse when I searched online

You can get 5k in Lugbe. But it may not be close to the embassy.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Madmazel99(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Erudite77:

You can get 5k in Lugbe. But it may not be close to the embassy.
I even know someone in Lugbe, but I want somewhere close to the embassy

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by elegantxxx: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
VISA APPROVED FOR FAMILY OF THREE TODAY AT ABUJA BY 9:45AM APPOINTMENT.

THIS CAN ONLY BE BY GOD.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.