Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1656189 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mog1457: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Can i pay my interview 160$
Or wait till my sevis fee is approved
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Leestan45(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Mog1457:
Can i pay my interview 160$
Or wait till my sevis fee is approved
don't wait since your SEVIS fee has been paid you can go and pay for your visa fee and start interview schedule
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mog1457: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Leestan45:
don't wait since your SEVIS fee has been paid you can go and pay for your visa fee and start interview schedule
Thanks so much
Can i also apply for an emergency date without the sevis fee approved yet?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Leestan45(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Mog1457:

Thanks so much
Can i also apply for an emergency date without the sevis fee approved yet?
no
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Agbataekwe:
Hello, please my international passport expires October 2022 and i got admission for January 20222, meaning visa range exceeds my passport expiration
Please will it affect me when i go to apply for visa?? If it won't affect me, can i renew my passport in the uk when it's about to expire?

If it will affect my visa application, what should i do next??

And again, the visa application fee, will i also be charged with cbn rate or black market rate?
It won't affect your visa outcome. My passport had like 5months in it before I travelled.

Yes you can renew in the UK. Visa fee is usually paid at the bank, they has official rates and you pay in naira.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Crystalgirl: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
tmann626:
@ Crystalgirl I think you should fill the complaint form and send it to them. They will respond to you

Ok thanks a lot, I already done that, waiting for their response.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kunlevski003(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Mirol:

My Visa interview transcript.
NOVEMBER 8th, 2021.
counter 9.

Exchange of Greetings

Consular; Have you had previous travels?
Me; No, I haven't had reasons to.

CONSULAR; Whats your current education...
Me;I  was saying  Civil Engineering while he intruded asked if Bsc and said yes.(I should have corrected him, as it a B.Eng.)
He immediately asked the a next question.

Consular; I see you're going for an MBA, Why this choice?
Me: Yes, I will actually be concentrating on Project management which is my major in my career, it very special to me because the cause integrates business analytics, Finance and accounting management in its course curriculum which I find very important to.my career prospect.
I also have a tuition scholarship of about 55% which makes the balance very affordable for me and my family.

Consular: How do you intend to fund your study, I can see here you have a scholarship but it dosent cover all.
Me; The remaining cost will be funded my brother who is into car dealership, he is been active in this business for over 20yrs with an annual profit turnover of over a 100million naira.
His reasons for funding my studies is because he believes in my career prospect and and also my ability to give back with the skills I have acquired during my studies to his business and the community at large and lastly he is also very financially capable to take up the cost. thanks

Consular; What's your intentions after your studies.
Me; I plan to work as a project manager and I also have a startup plan for a project management company that will be into consultancy services and training of young professionals in the industry back here in Nigeria knowing that with the skills and training I must have acquired during my studies, I will be able to deliver on this. thanks

Consular; keeps on typing and then gave me a  blue, reasons based on section 214b.

My guy, remember the guy in front of you on the queue and we later talked after the interview? Same Civil Engineering?

Take heart,bro. We try again. This time, we are coming out better.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hatarikdabiti(f): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Hatarikdabiti:
Hello house please is it advisable to pay my visa fee through my GTBANK app? or I should enter the bank?
Please reply me��. It’s urgent. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ritagera04(f): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Hatarikdabiti:

Please reply me��. It’s urgent. Thank you
I used the online banking platform, others used the app. You can pay in the bank to get a printout. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by McGV: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2021
What if I have already filled 'Self'

Femotech123:

Yes you will put the address of the school

You will put your sponsor name there the person you wonna use his/her SOA
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hatarikdabiti(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Themaths:

I used the online banking platform, others used the app. You can pay in the bank to get a printout. Goodluck
Alright. Thank you so much ❤️
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by RAWOSUJI(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Please what are the documents required to be presented on the interview day. ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GeeOsas(f): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mog1457: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2021
How many days does it take for sevis fee to be approved �
Please someone should reply me�
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiremi(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone,
I want to ask how long does it take for expedited interview date to be granted after applying for it. I applied for the emergency interview yesterday and I am yet to hear back from the embassy.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gent2nice: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2021
What you are coming back to do is not related to your brother's business as you said in the reason why he is funding you.

Mirol:

My Visa interview transcript.
NOVEMBER 8th, 2021.
counter 9.

Exchange of Greetings

Consular; Have you had previous travels?
Me; No, I haven't had reasons to.

CONSULAR; Whats your current education...
Me;I  was saying  Civil Engineering while he intruded asked if Bsc and said yes.(I should have corrected him, as it a B.Eng.)
He immediately asked the a next question.

Consular; I see you're going for an MBA, Why this choice?
Me: Yes, I will actually be concentrating on Project management which is my major in my career, it very special to me because the cause integrates business analytics, Finance and accounting management in its course curriculum which I find very important to.my career prospect.
I also have a tuition scholarship of about 55% which makes the balance very affordable for me and my family.

Consular: How do you intend to fund your study, I can see here you have a scholarship but it dosent cover all.
Me; The remaining cost will be funded my brother who is into car dealership, he is been active in this business for over 20yrs with an annual profit turnover of over a 100million naira.
His reasons for funding my studies is because he believes in my career prospect and and also my ability to give back with the skills I have acquired during my studies to his business and the community at large and lastly he is also very financially capable to take up the cost. thanks

Consular; What's your intentions after your studies.
Me; I [b]plan to work as a project manager and I also have a startup plan for a project management company that will be into consultancy services and training of young professionals in the industry back here in Nigeria knowing that with the skills and training I must have acquired during my studies, I will be able to deliver on [/b]this. thanks

Consular; keeps on typing and then gave me a  blue, reasons based on section 214b.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by edochima: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Good afternoon all. Hope we are all doing great?

I would want to confirm, how long does it take for emergency appointment to be confirmed, after application. Does one need to put a call across for it?

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Prettiyruth: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
How are you sure about this?

Ymuna:

You can refill the ds160 form, anything 72hrs to your interview don't touch the form.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mog1457: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
JustwiseNaIdiot:
Stupid questions
Bro no insults
I’m just asking bc i paid my sevis fee on monday and its not approved yet
So how many days please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ritagera04(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Heya93: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Highzhikk:
Oh my, they sent this to me too. It's called DS5535. This is why they always say you must remember what you put in your DS160. I think you can put year of work only if you don't know exact date. Sure they will verify what you answer with what's on your ds160. Be as truthful as possible

How did ur case end? U got approved afterward? Thank God I was able to recover the dates I filled in my ds-160 form. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sorsor(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
NigPatriot:

What's your total cost of attendance? Check the tuition rates of your course from the school website. The funding letter should come along with your admission letter. Or most times it comes independently. You ought to know this by now, if you're a genuine student. You can't go for an interview with this naivety.

I UNDERSTAND YOU BRO THANKS FOR THE CLARITY wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.