Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1654136 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omotola222: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day all please how many days does it take to get a reply after requesting for Emergency date….
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Becky42: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmanuelle27:
Yes, but I have not processed anything yet
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Redfang: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please @fairheart, @walspring, @housegirl, @lagosismyhome, @ all the gurus in the house I need timely help. Na beg I dey beg, I need help with updating my ds-160. I got denied the last time because of how it was filled, now I don't want to make any mistakes. I'd enormously appreciate it if you could reach out to me, please. I hope I sound polite enough, plssssssss contact me, pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Redfang:
Please @fairheart, @walspring, @housegirl, @lagosismyhome, @ all the gurus in the house I need timely help. Na beg I dey beg, I need help with updating my ds-160. I got denied the last time because of how it was filled, now I don't want to make any mistakes. I'd enormously appreciate it if you could reach out to me, please. I hope I sound polite enough, plssssssss contact me, pls

When are you planning to re-shoot?

Do you’ve a date yet?

Just want to know how urgent it is. Anyhow you can reach out to Me as the last option after you hear from the bosses.

PS: Don’t forget only basic change(s) can be made to your concurrent ds160, reason being the 1st own you went to interview with has been saved on your profile, so any change(s) you’re to make, you already have a reference in their system.

E.g: You changing like a Job experience, that you already filled before.

You know you can’t ‘un-work’, I mean, you can’t tell a VO that you didn’t work where you said you worked before. The VO would easily asked and if not asked sef, you’d appear to the VO like “This one no sabi wetin him dey do sef”.
Like, I said they already have the info you saved with them at hand already and would ‘definitely’ be for long.

Don’t forget that you also need to work “WHAT HAS CHANGED?” before your next trial.

That’s my own 2cent.

Goodluck!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Shanid(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
UmmZayd:

Ok, yes if you have enrolled online already it's a good explanation on why after 4 wks of resumption but make sure the program you are doing online can't be totally offered online. What I'm saying is, if the VO thinks you can actually get your degree if you continue online then you will not be needing a visa after all. So that is the backside of starting a class online. Have all supporting documents ready. A letter from the school, coursework and all of that. Most importantly, make sure you make it politely clear that it's impossible to finish your degree online without some in-person coursework in form practical or anything as relate to your post rogram.

Best of luck
I love your response. ..thank you so much

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gokoyer1401: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Thank you ma'am!
Bigsecret:
if you have not already done this, here are a few questions to expect.

1. Tell us about yourself
2. Why this school
3. Why this course
4. Your career goals
5. How do you stay motivated or what motivates you
6. How do you manage stress
7. Do you prefer to write or do presentations
8. Do you prefer an independent work or a team work

I hope this helps you
Also, always ask questions. Always look for questions to ask, it shows that you did your research well

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ledesba07(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Is it possible to search for a particular text on a thread in nairaland?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsecret(f): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
beejhay69:

BIGSECRET �
hello!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omotola222: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Moshkom:

Do you’ve a date yet?

Just want to know how urgent it is. Anyhow you can reach out to Me as the last option after you hear from the bosses.

PS: Don’t forget only basic change(s) can be made to your concurrent ds160, reason being the 1st own you went to interview with has been saved on your profile, so any change(s) you’re to make, you already have a reference in their system.

You know you can’t ‘un-work’, I mean, you can’t tell a VO that you didn’t work where you said you worked before. The VO would easily asked and if not asked sef, you’d be appear like “This one no sabi wetin him dey do”.
Like, I said they already have the info you saved with them at hand already and would ‘definitely’ be for long.

Don’t forget that you also need to work “WHAT HAS CHANGED?” before your next trial.

That’s my own 2cent.

Goodluck!!!

@Moshkom please want to ask some question can I send you a dm pls.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Magma012: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
just wrote the Duolingo English test... scored 115,, the school cut off was 105.
thinking of rewriting though
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dydx2020(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Thanks for the information. How is LinkedIn related to Visa interview at the US embassy? Please, kindly explain.

Moshkom:
Hey Guys!

Don’t forget to KEEP build your social profile, as we all know it’s part of the ‘visa process’. For someone going for Graduate program(s), LINKEDIN is the best and the most preferable social link to fill up on your DS160 as it seems to be the most professional media.

The ‘social building’ kick start now, not few days to interview oh. ��

Ok, you guys can drop your LinkedIn profile link, let him grow each other’s account. �

Shalom! �

- Moshkom
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Debbiey: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
University of Georgia Athens (UGA)

Djkama:
Good day all,

Please who has suggestions of schools that gives funding for Electrical Engineering graduate students?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Debbiey: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day everyone.

Please I want to have an idea of available regular interview dates as at yesterday or today for Abuja applicants.

Thanks a lot.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
dydx2020:

Thanks for the information. How is LinkedIn related to Visa interview at the US embassy? Please, kindly explain.

There a section in your DS160 where yourself fill your social pages. Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn and co are in the drop down section to be fill.

Now, re-read the initial post.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omotola222:

@Moshkom please want to ask some question can I send you a dm pls.

Feel free boss.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omotola222: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Moshkom:

Feel free boss.

I just send you a mail please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by oyephunmzee1(f): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day guys! Please is there anyone here that has been admitted to University of Michigan, Ann Arbor?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by IntrovertGuy: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Magma012:
just wrote the Duolingo English test... scored 115,, the school cut off was 105.
thinking of rewriting though

You don't need to.

The minimum score required is 105 not 115.

If you have the funds and know you'll do better, then you may consider.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Debbiey:
Good day everyone.

Please I want to have an idea of available regular interview dates as at yesterday or today for Abuja applicants.

Thanks a lot.

Sept - November - October
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibekej: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Moshkom:

Do you’ve a date yet?

PS: Don’t forget only basic change(s) can be made to your concurrent ds160, reason being the 1st own
you went to interview with has been saved on your profile, so any change(s) you’re to make, you already have a reference in their system.

You know you can’t ‘un-work’, I mean, you can’t tell a VO that you didn’t work where you said you worked before. The VO would easily asked and if not asked sef, you’d appear to the VO like “This one no sabi wetin him dey do sef”.

That’s my own 2cent.

Goodluck!!!
I need help in responding to questions like what has changed. Please I would appreciate if you can help with the right response to give to that. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Magma012: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
thank you
IntrovertGuy:

You don't need to.

The minimum score required is 105 not 115.

If you have the funds and know you'll do better, then you may consider.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bond4141(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Moshkom:

Sept - November - October

Ah. Does that means everyone, fall 2022, will have to apply for emergency to meet up?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bond4141:

Ah. Does that means everyone, fall 2022, will have to apply for emergency to meet up?

No.

Date do come and go (fluctuate). You can even see Feb 14 in the next mins; mins later you might see still Jan 2023.

The normal routine is to keep checking and checking.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TabletMan: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please must we submit resume,SOP and recommendation letter even if it's not important criteria listed in admission requirements?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Redfang: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pls can you contact me, it's saying I've sent many anonymous messages. Thank you
Moshkom:

Do you’ve a date yet?

That’s my own 2cent.

Goodluck!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Redfang:
Pls can you contact me, it's saying I've sent many anonymous messages. Thank you

Check your DM.

If you don’t get it, DM on Snap or IG: Moshkom
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mille: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good to finally join this bandwagon.

Just received my unofficial PhD admit from my proposed supervisor. I can't say how happy I am. Anyone here going to the University of Rhode Island?

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Any one with GRE practice material? Pls send help a brother and send it to baracktough@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by babra19: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
She applied for this Dropbox and her appointment is this month, and yes it is a B1/B2 visa.
phoyeks:

I want to assume your mum's visa category is B1/B2, if so, she definitely qualifies for a drop box till April 27th. However, there are other criteria

you have to tick. Has she applied for a visa renewal with an appointment date scheduled before now? The U.S embassy keeps updating their

information periodically so you need to read the latest update. As at Dec.2021, there was no dropbox but there is for those that qualify based

on some new criteria. I will send the site once confirmed. Warm regards.

*Check out www.ustraveldocs.com. You can read on the Interview waver /dropbox requirements. I believe your mum's qualified. grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
@AkCAD, I have sent you a mail request, please. I need to speak with you urgently.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cap91: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cap91:

Please house help. I deferred admission January. And I ask the school to move it to summer and the school starts on first week of May for summer semester. Please I will be able to get date before resumption.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cap91: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cap91:

Please house help. I deferred admission January. And I ask the school to move it to summer and the school starts on first week of May for summer semester. Please I will be able to get date before resumption.
please will I be able to get date for interview??

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.