Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1648187 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Tinafusty:

When God came for Saul in the Bible ,did he believe there is God? The Bible says the Grace of God has appeared to all men, God is the creator of every mankind, irrespective of your religion,... but that doesn't rule out the fact that you still need to have a good ds-160 and other requirements,u have to play your part and God will play his part, thanks

There you go... you have to make sure you meet all requirements. God will not magically come and grant you a visa. What is most revealing is all of you have studiously avoided to answer the question - what happens to those who also fasted, prayed, and where denied a visa? Did they miss grace?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lawrence2020(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Hi, guys
I wants to update my profile, that is update my new DS 160 confirmation number in my visa application. But there is no menu for such in my dashboard.
How do I go about it?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by oyephunmzee1(f): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2022
I did

Temmytope20003:
Anyone who applied for Kent state university fall 22 here?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by talkaboutossai: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Beelkiz:
Hello nairalanders,

I got an email that my appointment was cancelled in Abuja for Wednesday.What must have gone wrong?

Mine got canceled as well.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adisaabiodun: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2022
@temmytope 2003.
I got admission to kent state university. you can send a mail. lets connect. harbeysax@yahoo.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by princessademide: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
oyephunmzee1:
I did

did you get a waiver code
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by princessademide: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
princessademide:
How did you get the waiver code
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phillip2(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello fam!!

I trust youre all having a great day.. please I really need your candid advice. My bro secured a fully funded PHD admission in the USA for this upcoming fall 2022 semester. He's married with 2kids. Please what's the best way they can all travel to the US. Note: he going first to prepare for his wife and kids to come over is out of the picture,not an option for the wife,she nor won hear that one.

So that's why I came here to seek for step by step process in achieving they get the Visa and they can all go together.. thanks, I await positive and useful advice from my NL fam
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Beelkiz(f): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2022
talkaboutossai:

Mine got canceled as well.

We're you reschudled for another date. Was it in Abuja
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by talkaboutossai: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Beelkiz:

We're you reschudled for another date. Was it in Abuja

No I wasn’t and yes in Abuja. Apparently tomorrow is national chip and dip day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Equity15(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Good morning all. I just got admitted to the university of Nevada, Reno. Msc comp. Sci and engr. It doesn't come with funding though. I emailed the grad cord about funding and he said TA/RA decisions are made by the faculty of the dept. Since then, I have been emailing lecturers of the dept and none has responded. Most of the scholarship and job posting that covers tution are for fully enrolled students. I'm just confused. Any tips on how to get funding?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by philip2014(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Why choose US. then? When UK dey there that you can pack all your family at once? Weather she likes it or not, the husband/student going first is there best option. How do you pack 3 dependants to embassy and still prove you are not a migrant.
phillip2:
Hello fam!!

I trust youre all having a great day.. please I really need your candid advice. My bro secured a fully funded PHD admission in the USA for this upcoming fall 2022 semester. He's married with 2kids. Please what's the best way they can all travel to the US. Note: he going first to prepare for his wife and kids to come over is out of the picture,not an option for the wife,she nor won hear that one.

So that's why I came here to seek for step by step process in achieving they get the Visa and they can all go together.. thanks, I await positive and useful advice from my NL fam

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Timaiko: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Temmytope20003:
Anyone who applied for Kent state university fall 22 here?

Hi I did,
How can we connect?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Osof: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
How far with funding
Adisaabiodun:
@temmytope 2003.
I got admission to kent state university. you can send a mail. lets connect. harbeysax@yahoo.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Beelkiz(f): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
talkaboutossai:

�‍♀️ please what's the way forward. Can we talk privately.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LG1996(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good afternoon to the great minds in the house. please I need someone to help me out, am a bit confused. I choose Abuja embassy for interview, but on my DS160 comfirmation page, I saw Lagos as the selected location. please what do I do?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LG1996(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
congratulation..................this is beyond comprehension. I key into your kind of favour Man.
Congratulations!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by favch(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good day house.

It seems like this thread is majorly for graduate students, just an observation thou

I need help and advice pls. I'm an undergraduate student

I got accepted into university of Colorado but I don't have funding, I've applied for need aid but I'm yet to get a reply from the school.

I'm thinking of cancelling the admission as my parents aren't Willing to fund my education

I'm also thinking of getting international student loan but I don't have a US consigner.
Is there also anyway I can get funding for my education?

Can anyone refer schools with full funding here pls.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by favch(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
dunsinunchained:
Just an update

Got funding after I landed in the states.

So don’t let no funding deter u from chasing the dream.

Good luck and May God direct us all.

Wow, congratulations.

Funding is also the reason why I want to cancel my admission, can you share how you got the funding pls.
I'm an undergraduate student

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by oyephunmzee1(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yes, that was last year

princessademide:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Keren12: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good afternoon friends. Can I still get a school for Fall 2022 intake. I will really appreciate if anyone is made available for me thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Avivian030: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hi, Please @ Bgsu's admits for Fall 2022 term, anyone recieved feedback on funding decision?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phemmyboy5: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
ShyShyBobo:

Hello. I do not have access to the email linked to my nairaland account.

Yes, I'm resuming for Fall.

I did nothing special. I only saw the update from the attached image below.

Hello, please do you know if I can get any appointment in early April, my school resumption date is May 9 2022 for summer and the appointment I ve gotten so far is Jan 5 2023.
Please help a brother.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Abdomox: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
phemmyboy5:

Hello, please do you know if I can get any appointment in early April, my school resumption date is May 9 2022 for summer and the appointment I ve gotten so far is Jan 5 2023.
Please help a brother.

Expedite it. You qualified since March 9

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Waskylala: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
lawrence2020:
Hi, guys
I wants to update my profile, that is update my new DS 160 confirmation number in my visa application. But there is no menu for such in my dashboard.
How do I go about it?

Just change your password and log in
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by philip2014(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Apply for Emergency application ASAP. Hope you have paid for sevis.
phemmyboy5:

Please help a brother.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dmpeas: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
talkaboutossai:

Is this the reason for cancellation ? Bcus it’s chip & deep day tmrw ? How can we connect pls ?talk further .

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hi,

Hope you're doing fine.

If one's grad cord advised that one reach out to him for a Gra/TAship at a particular time, how do you think one should tailor the email?

Already drafted a captivating email. But your advice will go a long way towards achieving my goals.

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by femijoy5: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Do you have the address ?

Hello please how can I get university waiver codes

Please this is my email
Ibukundare9@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.