Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1646497 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by FVA89: 2:27pm On May 09, 2022
0King01:

Hello I am Toooo!!!
How do we connect
Should I create a group

there is a whatsaap group already drop your whatsaap number
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by adextems: 2:28pm On May 09, 2022
Please, I need someone to help me go through my transcript and opine on it.
My Interview is coming up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olamipe1: 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
Hi guys.

The part of DS 160 that asks if you have travelled in the last five years?

Is it advisable to put all your travel experience if they are all past 5 years or just say no?

Will there be any repercussions?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by farggie(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
de3lar:
Good morning guys, I'll be going for my interview in Lagos tomorrow, 11am, please I need hotels close to the embassy as I'll be traveling to Lagos today. All suggestions are duly appreciated.
Go to bonny camp very close to the embassy, the rate is between 20-25k
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Timexxy: 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
Any Whatsapp Group for Fall 22 going to study in Maryland? Hope to get a response, thank you.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 2:45pm On May 09, 2022
Olamipe1:
Hi guys.

The part of DS 160 that asks if you have travelled in the last five years?

Is it advisable to put all your travel experience if they are all past 5 years or just say no?

Will there be any repercussions?

If you have travelled in the past last 5 yrs insert your response. Whether you say Yes or No, they will still confirm.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kingkings99: 2:52pm On May 09, 2022
Hi Everyone!
A pleasant day to you all!!

Please may I request your honest advice on how to apply a Post Graduate Diploma transcript from Unilag? I am resident in a state far from Lagos and would appreciate your advice/information that would be helpful.

Thanks in advance and GOD bless u!

Cheers!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by paulmichael: 3:08pm On May 09, 2022
Hello everyone,,

Please, when calculating the 60 days period within which one can apply for EA , does it include non-work days? Thank you. My earliest date of admission to UNC at Chapel Hill is July 16. Is it okay to use the EA lifeline now?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Abraham001: 3:10pm On May 09, 2022
Hi, I am going also going to CMU
Oke8d:
Good afternoon here who is going to central Michigan university for fall 2022.thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Uchew: 3:44pm On May 09, 2022
Gdine:
Good morning ya all. If you will like to have your interview at Abuja Embassy this fall 2022, and you are in search of date, do well by reaching out to me so you will be added to the Abuja search for date Group, Thank you.

Hi Gdine. Kindly add me to the Abuja Group. 0703944661. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazealll: 3:51pm On May 09, 2022
Abraham001:
Hi, I am going also going to CMU
I'm also going to cmu
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazealll: 3:54pm On May 09, 2022
calculator123:

I did. For their M.Sc applied statistics program. Got admitted but no funding.
Are you now going
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazealll: 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
Abraham001:
Which school in Michigan precisely are you referring to?
CMU
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by demiladewills: 3:58pm On May 09, 2022
Waskylala:

There are dates currently opened in Abuja.
okay please how do i get those dates and will it affect me since i already registered with lagos
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by haywhy17(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2022
Doubuzofficial:

Wait, what if he has started with the agent before he got to know about this thread? that was what happened to me though and im paying my sevis this week.

Sir. Haywhy? Please i'd like you to help vet my transcript abeg.

If he has started with an agent, then he should still follow the whole process himself. These people can’t be fully trusted.

Spankit17 at gmaildotcom is my control as regards the transcript stuv
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ChikaFay: 4:44pm On May 09, 2022
Hi guys
I need help ooo
I just saw the news about the extension of strike and omo I was heartbroken
I'm considering applying to schools in US
But the issue now is laying my hands on my transcripts, since schools are shut
Would you advice I apply as a freshman?
I have been able to complete only 2 years of university since 2018.
Please what's your advice for me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moren002: 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please, I need urgent reply to the question below.

Please do schools send information you submitted while registering to the embassy for interview?

The issue is that my husband forgot to update something on his CV while processing his admission. Now he is worried that the Info supplied might be sent to the embassy and he shouldn't say something contrary to what is in his CV.

Pls, your reply will be appreciated.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Abraham001: 5:55pm On May 09, 2022
Okay, good
Message me then
Hazealll:

CMU
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cmuodiaju: 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
demiladewills:
But hope it wont affect anything since i already picked Lagos at the beginning of my application?
No it won’t
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Doubuzofficial: 7:27pm On May 09, 2022
haywhy17:

If he has started with an agent, then he should still follow the whole process himself. These people can’t be fully trusted.

Spankit17 at gmaildotcom is my control as regards the transcript stuv

Thanks bruv, I will reach you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ThisGuy2020: 7:28pm On May 09, 2022
Apply as a freshman. If you start now, you’ll be able to enter next year, by God’s Grace.

ChikaFay:
Hi guys
I need help ooo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 7:35pm On May 09, 2022
ChikaFay:
Hi guys
I need help ooo

Instead of applying as a freshman, you can apply as a transfer student

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tinafusty: 7:36pm On May 09, 2022
Timexxy:
Any Whatsapp Group for Fall 22 going to study in Maryland? Hope to get a response, thank you.
Am going to Maryland too

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dakosta911: 7:59pm On May 09, 2022
Christabeliciou:
Please I need help. My son was born in 2004, but finished secondary school at 16, was to write Waec at 16 but was told he has to be 18, so he did it by writing 2001 as his birthday. He gained admission. I want to get him international passport, should I put the 2004 which was his real birthday or the 2001 he used to gain admission because he was not up to 18 then. Thanks pls

Put his normal age

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ellamma1(f): 8:33pm On May 09, 2022
Good luck
de3lar:
Good morning guys, I'll be going for my interview in Lagos tomorrow, 11am, please I need hotels close to the embassy as I'll be traveling to Lagos today. All suggestions are duly appreciated.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LadyvG: 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
Greetings house. Please, who is going to university of San Francisco in this fall session?
Please indicate below so that we can form a WhatsApp and interact more on it.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TreshyDim(f): 9:21pm On May 09, 2022
Hello Guys,
I really appreciate your effort on this platform May God bless you all.
kindly assist me, based on the Transcript I have read almost everybody applied to more than one schools but I only applied to one school and I have been admitted and my interview is in August,
applying for only one school is it a problem because i didn't took any external Exam
Thank You
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by RandomMandalori: 9:43pm On May 09, 2022
Mine is Mizzou
MzMay:
Please anyone going to Kent state university without funding?

Please let’s connect��
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Christabeliciou: 9:47pm On May 09, 2022
Ok thanks, and it won't cause any effect

dakosta911:

Put his normal age

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.