Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (45169 Views)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by ebere89(f): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
But nnah eh what is this world turning to
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by damocool(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
Hmmmm.. good day please how best do I handle this situation?

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?
Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour into your life.. Be genuinely born again, not just the type of mouth born again many Christians parade in Nigeria. May God help us.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by mich2012: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
You better run away as much as you can and let another person inherit such morally-bankrupt girl. You don't know what God has done for you
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by mrdino(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?

This is one of the reasons why people die strange and terrible death or suffer terrible fate. You are contemplating sleeping with another man's wife (it doesn't matter whether you were her ex) and you seek validation/justification from a faceless forum.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by chigoziri2403(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Okuda:

ok. if you say so. i am certain u r not married.
how certain are you
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Topchamber05: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
It's all a game
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Okuda(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:
how certain are you

well judge yourself and confirm to me if i am lying or not.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by AlphaT1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
Who raised these crop of boys?

See how this one is dripping saliva all in the name of narrating rubbish.

She has all the qualities he wants but he can't have her but ready to bore us with how irritating the other guy's hands are grin grin grin grin

They can't keep what they want but ready to go through the back door to steal affection
��� Na social media boys..no single sense at all.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Anfield247(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
RedPanthar:
And it has to be your problem to solve simp. Continue and end up with a bullet. Opkor like you
Redpanthar, u dy worry, oh! lol
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by chigoziri2403(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Okuda:

well judge yourself and confirm to me if i am lying or not.
hahahaha, how will I judge myself if I AM married
You are funny
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Atticusxsz:

"We may likely see more useless posts over the remaining 435 days of the year", you say? Bros... Abeg, no vex o, na which planet dey currently accommodate you as at now because i sure say no be earth you dey so? grin

Lol. No vex baba. Na typo. These things happen sometimes grin
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by vickydevoka(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Save the man the stress of doing DNA Test , please

WOMEN DON'T MARRY WHO THEY LOVE, THEY MARRY WHO IS AVAILABLE FINANCIALLY AND MENTALLY
God bless you. Very truthful
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by RedPanthar: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Anfield247:

Redpanthar, u dy worry, oh! lol

wink
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by John4B: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
do unto others what u would like them do unto u
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Hifeholuwarh(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

Otapiampiam will do.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by owowa145(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

U na both dey ment.. I mean menthol kind of ment.. When they are entangled in sexual lust, they call it love... Smh... Men out there, just avoid any girl that u notice gat feelings for anything called X.. It aint healthy for u ooo... Paternity fraud is sending men to their early grave since time immemorial.. My 2cents. Spits.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2021
I think is high time men start protecting themselves against this savages(women)! Tey keep saying d future is female and sadly it is, many men has made the possibility of the future belonging to women more likely, u go to NGOs and meetings of gender based violence, Rape victims, etc and u see the men are even more than the females in d conference, u say men actively advocating for female rights, to stop rape, to stop GBV, to ensure women inclusion in governance, but when u want them to advocate for boys rights, men rights, subsidizing DNA Paternity tests they are no where to be found, u see men sponsoring women and girl child to school as though boy child don't need education, no body is talking about Boy child education, all EU intervention's in Africa are mostly women centered ,is the truth! EU commission hardly makes provisions to send boy child on scholarship, the only thing that is shared is clean drinking water that's all, pls DO A DNA PATERNITY TEST IT IS VEEY IMPORTANT! don't listen to those paid detractors telling about DNA banks and 54genes!/ This is a living testimony of how Paternity Fraud has become rife in Nigeria and needs to be expunged by any means necessary! OP leave that LovePeddler alone! I know u won't do that but it would end in premium tears
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by McTested(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Advice needed like seriously.

Am going through same issue here with a lady who is about to be taken by mid February this year but seen not to lemme go after all the persuasion.

I really hate myself whenever i pick her calls or she happened to visit me. She is a good young lady and very supporting but am not ready for that as that Nigga has said.

I know many men are passing through same.......a good advice will help save many souls.

AM TOO YOUNG TO FALL ASLEEP. THANKS.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SHOCK7(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Tell her not to marry him. Everything ain't about marriage Naaaa! Kai. Why marry someone you don't like? Nawaooo
Am curious about dis 'ur nickname?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SHOCK7(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Why would she give her consent to a marriage when she doesn't love the person... Is she marrying him for his money? Just leave her be OP... Don't end up sleeping with a married man's wife....
Hello

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SweetCunt97(f): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
SHOCK7:

Am curious about dis 'ur nickname?
Why?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SHOCK7(m): 1:52am On Jan 12, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Why?
It's so catchy I would have liked to see a pic profile!!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SweetCunt97(f): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2021
SHOCK7:

It's so catchy I would have liked to see a pic profile!!
I would have liked to see one dollar equal one naira
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SHOCK7(m): 3:28am On Jan 14, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I would have liked to see one dollar equal one naira
OK am ready to pay!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SweetCunt97(f): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2021
SHOCK7:

OK am ready to pay!
Ready to pay for what exactly
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Aderr: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2021
She is deceiving you. She doesn't love you. How are you sure she didn't say the same thing to another guy?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SHOCK7(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Ready to pay for what exactly
I thought you were talking business,
Anyway that aside can we dm?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2022
How did u know she find his touch irritating? Are u in the bed room with them?
Dae there make u dae waste ur time..
Last last na shoulder to cry on u go be..
Believing what a woman tells u when another man is involved is suicidal..

Na so my bruh gf tell am say she wan marry the other man cause her family the pressure her..nonsense..

She like the man jor..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.