Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (45142 Views)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Galaxydon1(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2021
I hate seeing stupid post like this on nairaland. Both of you are crazy.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by blinking001(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2021
bepositive11:

There is. You've just never experienced it.
Mtshw
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by karnap(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2021
RedPanthar:
And it has to be your problem to solve simp. Continue and end up with a bullet. Opkor like you
grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by DanielPop(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2021
So she is being railroaded into a loveless marriage and she can't say no? Is she a captive? Anyway, DNA alert on this one!
diamondedu:
The actual truth is her uncle hook her up with the man..
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Akuruoulo(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
Hmmmm.. good day please how best do I handle this situation?

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?
look at yourself, and tell us u meant what u just said. STILL LOVES U KEE U THERE
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Chris2863(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
And that's my fear. I don't want to have anything to do with her again but she refuses..
Oga, just tell us you want to continue sleeping with someone's wife. Are you not man enough to let her go or what?

She doesn't love the man but accepted to marry him. Both you and your ex are stupid. Very stupid ooo
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Akuruoulo(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:

At the bolded, please help me tell that your ex that the marriage she is yet to go into has already collapsed.

I am not a pessimist but a realist.
E fall yakatah like NIGERIA
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2021
longetivity:
This is the most useless post I have seen on nairaland in 2021 shocked

Actually bro, it may be the most useless post within the first 10 days of 2021 because surely, we may likely see more useless posts over the remaining 346 days of the year grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by ksstroud: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2021
samwash:
One of the problem in our society these days is our young youths having multiple sexual relationships at the same time and that is what they are talking into marriages.
I wonder why a man or a woman can't stay with one partner forever.
Dating different pple at the same time, this is not love at all.

And the painful part of it, the society can never heal up of this evil.
The truth is, until we able to totally unravel what deeply transpired between Eve and Serpent that day, the Eves will continue to disperse more evils to the world...
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Chris2863(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2021
emorse:
Stay the f**k away from her. As far away as possible. I know you won't listen cos you want nack.
I swear and if by paraventure they shot him tomorrow, nobody will know what happened

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by soundmind4ree: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2021
I thought you said she is you "EX". Stop the DECEPTION. what you SOW, you REAP. Remember the girl you'll marry also has an "Ex"..
My advice for you is to RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Don't Create problem for yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2021
I pity for you
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Yusman316(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Pls a word of advice for those asking/saying whether a gun is been used to force the lady into marrying someone she doesn't. Based on the background some people come from both males and females, they don't have a say on the kind of marital spouses chosen for them by families. I have seen it countless times
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by bepositive11: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2021
blinking001:

Mtshw

Hahaha. True love is not infatuation. It's about loving a person for who they really are and wanting the best for them. Some people think that they're in love, but it's just infatuation. They're in love because of the money or the physical appearance. When you take that away, or when they see the person's true colours, the so-called love disappears. That's not true love.

True love is accepting a person for who they really are, flaws and all. True love is beautiful. I hope you experience it someday. But most of all, you can only love someone as much as you love yourself. If you don't truly love yourself, you'll never be able to experience it. Even if it comes, you won't recognise or believe it.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Drenix(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2021
Bros......... Leave her please. My own bea is getting married too, she kips telling me same tin. Buh I told her, to focus on her husband.

Don't entangle urself in d name of she loves u.
4 ur own good.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Jaqenhghar: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?
She is a good girl but yet cant stick to one man. If she doesnt like the man what is she still doing with him? You just siddon dey allow one woman play ten-ten with tour head.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Raggy(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Op run 4 ur life oo, love ko love ni
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by femi4: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

Cut every and any form of communication for your sanity and hers. Respect the union called marriage by avoid her both physically and on social media. That way, she ll heal quickly and focus on her husband.

If you do otherwise, this shall be your song
" Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am up......wetin you dey find".....

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by OmoleJay: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2021
You Are A Mumu Man.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by fola044: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Go tell am make she no marry again , lover boy ����
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Druss(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2021
You want to feel like a hero right? Like you are saving her from the evils and trauma of her upcoming marriage?

Maifren slap yourself to reality and get rid of your 'Captain Save-a-hoe' complex. Girl is playing with you. We, men, like to feel subconsciously that we are problem solvers and this lady is taking advantage of that to make you feel good.

She is saying what she thinks will get you all interested in her and keep you wanting to service her.

Better flee from her and tell her that her touches are irritating you. But then I expect a grown up man to know this unless he is lying to himself.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by blinking001(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2021
bepositive11:

Hahaha. True love is not infatuation. It's about loving a person for who they really are and wanting the best for them. Some people think that they're in love, but it's just infatuation. They're in love because of the money or the physical appearance. When you take that away, or when they see the person's true colours, the so-called love disappears. That's not true love.

True love is accepting a person for who they really are, flaws and all. True love is beautiful. I hope you experience it someday. But most of all, you can only love someone as much as you love yourself. If you don't truly love yourself, you'll never be able to experience it. Even if it comes, you won't recognise or believe it.
There is nothing like love.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by galadima77(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Save the man the stress of doing DNA Test , please

WOMEN DON'T MARRY WHO THEY LOVE, THEY MARRY WHO IS AVAILABLE

Gbamsolutely!!!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by macrodata(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
And that's my fear. I don't want to have anything to do with her again but she refuses..
Both of you are senseless. I regret opening this post.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Kingray10: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Tell her not to marry him. Everything ain't about marriage Naaaa! Kai. Why marry someone you don't like? Nawaooo

Because of age and family pressure I guess.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by onadana: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2021
longetivity:
This is the most useless post I have seen on nairaland in 2021 shocked

Don't mind the slow poke,which kain post be this.Let with continue with the ex...body go tell am.She no love am but wan marry am..make him dey deceive himself.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by dfrost: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Some guys need to placed on a flat surface and flogged 12 strokes of horse whip for the rest of their life.

Imagine what a child man composed? As per beta alpha male or what?

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Dbarrzx: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2021
It's a normal game men & women plays...I will advise you to watch out and be careful...Egungun be care na express you dey!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by dfrost: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
?

Uncle, I'm trying my best not to say what's on my mind but my fingers are really itching. Let me save it for now until I'm in a good mood.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by dfrost: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Dbarrzx:
It's a normal game men & women plays...I will advise you to watch out and be careful...Egungun be care na express you dey!

It's not normal anything. Call a spade a spade. A married woman is a no-no area. He should cut it out.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by tunize(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2021
And as big as u are you believe she still loves you but getting married to someone else she doesn't love? Bros ur head must be paining you.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by MummyD2020(f): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2021
Go church go do Thanksgiving
Mtheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.